What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativa Grow ( Federation Seed Co. )

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Cherry Fire Pie OG

picture.php

Dogtown

Hi burntleaf,

I guess plants have more root space to grow, so your plants can grow bigger and you have more time to repot them.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Ah bad news...the stupid war of babylon against cannabis ...
I hope you will recover soon,stay safe, all the best...

Fsm13

Hi Pineapple Punch

Kann man mit dir irgendwie Kontakt aufnehmen?
Kann dir leider keine PN schreiben.
Hätte ein paar Fragen zu deiner super Arbeit.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hi Pineapple Punch

Kann man mit dir irgendwie Kontakt aufnehmen?
Kann dir leider keine PN schreiben.
Hätte ein paar Fragen zu deiner super Arbeit.

Hey, ohne 50 Post kann man keine PN's schreiben, habe auch allgemein die PN Funktion deaktiviert da ich immer Anfragen bezüglich Samen bekommen habe. Wenn es allgemeine Fragen sind kannst du die gerne hier posten. :)

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
My 3rd run with the Hawaiian Sativa, i wanna select a few males for a new little cross. (Cannabiogen Oaxaca'79S1 x Federation Hawaiian Sativa)

I'll also keep a good female to dust her with Original Haze sometime next Year.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Nice find Fletch, citrus and menthol is spot on from the description. The menthol smell had remind me to my Childhood when i first smelled it on the Hawaiian Sativa, it has that distinctive VicksVapoRub smell with citrus notes and some incense. The incense is best smelling when smoking a J.

I killed all my Hawaiian Sativa Plants from my previous grow, except two nice looking males i hold in VEG. From the 15 Plants i had, more as the half were males, but i wanted more females to choose from, so i started from scratch and let 100 HS germ now.

1 of the two HS males i've kept.

picture.php

The 2nd one. (a Tripod )

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

New HS run with 100 Seeds germing.
picture.php

FletchF.Fletch

Great looking plant! I guess with a Male, we say it's Handsome? That will make a perfect pollen donor, and I'm sure you'll find some specimen Females from your new sprouts which also look very nice.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Great looking plant! I guess with a Male, we say it's Handsome? That will make a perfect pollen donor, and I'm sure you'll find some specimen Females from your new sprouts which also look very nice.

Thanks Fletch! :)

Yeah with a nice male i can do a lot of nice little crosses. I recently received some Love Potion#1 F2 Seeds, think it would be a good line to cross with the HS, would call it "Hawaiian Love". I also have a nice looking Cherry Fire Pie OG male in VEG i would like to cross with a HS girl, as well as a cross with Original Haze. Think first one would be a cross with the CFPOG male, as he already is alive. Very stinky boy for sure.... :D

Don Rille

Hey my friend,

a pleasure to grab a seat and have a look at your nice grow.

Good luck with your Hawaiian Sativas! :) Fingers crossed you'll find what you are looking for.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
beautiful square of babies, excited to see the phenos with such a nice sample size :)

Thanks KingRalph! :)

I think the difference between the phenos shouldn't be that big, as it's a IBL, but lets see what pops up. Im more using that amount of Plants to find some really stress resistant females to make crosses with.

Latest posts

Latest posts