What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where is everyone buying seeds now?

aussiegrower420

its sooo hard to get seeds atm im looking at new seed banks that ship here is there any other seed banks that ship here fucken covid is causing havok

please list them so i can check em out

:gday:

Cuddles

In NZ or Australia directly I don´t know. SuzySeeds and dr.chronic do ship to Australia tho. And I´m sure that other places do to. I can imagine that shipping will be slower than usual due to corona

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
LOL, I just got a package from the Vault delivered. They used the same technique as my farmer for cover, disguised as a birthday present.

NL5
Apollo XX
Wedding Cake
Critical Kush
OG Kush
White Widow
and a bunch of freebies...

Have an order with Vanessa at Oaseeds also. Buying seeds from Spain has been slow, but they show eventually. Get a tee shirt or some other trinket to make the customs people happy.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cavemanseeds.com.au is an Australian seedbank

GhMountainMan

I used seedsman for a few years and was happy with there services. Unfortunately they switched over to only accepting Bitcoin .
I reluctantly tried attitude this year and was very impressed with the turn around and packaging

G

Attitude and cannapot offer stealth packaging and tracking number. I don't Deal with anyone else and never had problems with those two

G

Buying seeds from Spain has been slow

Where from did you buy and how did you pay for it? I find Spanish breeders to be the biggest pain in the arse because of their lack of English skills and payment methods.
Besides that I'd love to buy more there.

Who knows where we will get the goods from in the future..the European governments are putting up resistance towards seedbanks and their doings slowly. First busts happened already..even in spain.
That's when Humboldt seed organisation went down and I think two other companies as well. Luckily they are back now

Cuddles

I´m gonna order from Suzy again this year. They´ve kindly offered me a discount :) Nice!
I´m not comfortable getting them from the doc anymore because of Brexit :(((

420bears

i buy from these guys and they ship from within australia i think they are based in mebhttps://dccollectables.store

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I was also reluctant to use Attitude. I wonder why others felt the same way? I just don't like the name. They have a good catalogue though and have turned my orders around quickly.

I like orders that don't cross boarders. Internal mail seems so much safer.

I used to do the 90 minute drive to Herbies (kings lynn) but they are sent out from Spain now. Attitude is just a little bit too far, but a personal visit keeps any exposure contained.