What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge TEMPORARY thread.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
was a bit of a shock and took a bit of getting used too ,
but the site works fine for me ,
i understand some folks don't like change though ...

spotted a mate out in the garden the other day ,
moving to a warmer place for winter i would say ..
183453913_522262285817366_1750599015686318544_n.jpg

Brother Nature

Hope you guys are all looking after yourselves.. pity about the site. See you all at the beginning of spring. Keep safe fullas.

Cheers mate, hope all are doing well too. Starting to get used to the newness, but apparently it's changing again now. Hopefully for the better. Been quite busy smoking this amazing c99, haven't really wanted to spend much time online haha. Been crossing it to pretty much everything I've got too, so far have only sprouted the Afghaan 90 x c99 and Phantom Cookies Domina x c99, but they seem vigorous and promising haha. Feel like I'm finally getting to the point where I like growing and figuring how all this shit works more than smoking it. Well almost... :D

Last edited:

rod58

hey guys , struggling a bit here too and maybe i'm letting the whole thing get on top of me . i guess i need to sit here for a bit longer and play around a bit .
i got my golden tiger dried and mostly put away for a cure and in the meantime it's been a bit of nepal jam which is ok i guess .
i've now lost two lots of seeds in the mail and i doubt whether i'll risk another package for now . i do have enough to get me through but every year i like to try something better , something stronger , just for my own personal use . thats the trouble in a way that by buying fem seeds of great weed and assuming it's not going to be an issue getting more , then , we mostly don't make seed !
so this year i guess it'll be G13 and Amnesia Haze and maybe Sour Bubble again . though nothing wrong with that !

Pumpkin

Veteran
Just letting you all know I am doing just fine!!! Just been off grid for a while. The weather is just teasing me pretending it's going to warm up. Hope you are all doing well.

I managed to catch up with WallyDuck not that long ago. Was fucking amazing! I'll have to do a post about it sometime. It's Christmas everyday up that way. We should all spend more time looking for the light.

Not sure what my plan is this year yet. Have a lot of cleaning up of the site to do still. I can't get to any stores at the moment so it may make things tricky and I may need to adapt depending on how this lockdown plays out. Might be a soil grow this year as the only Bunnings or hydro stores available are in different states. Really we have nothing useful local and my stores are really going to miss me!

Looking forward to new adventures though. Can't wait to get planting. Been keeping busy building the house though. Can't wait for this shitty weather to be behind us though. Use the lockdown to create beautiful green things instead.

Peace to all and I will be back :)

Pumpkin

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
haha was good to catch up with you too mr pumpkin, lol @ xmas ,,
had to do a deal about that today actually ,
ill be sure and share when the time comes ...

definitely get some prep happening ,
cant think of a better thing to do during lockdown than growing some pot,
sounds like your onto it man , i look forward to viewing the garden again this year ...

Pumpkin

Veteran
I look forward to growing a garden. I'm just going to enjoy it. I'll plant some seed and see what happens. Hopefully I remember to take photos.

Yeah. I gotta get down there and burn last years plants. I still got them laying around and that needs to be sorted first. Fences are pretty good this year. Wombats have sorted all ground cover. I mostly need to get down there and clear any old plant matter. I find the mould loves my old plants and I worry that is will spread if I don't burn every last branch.

But I'm going for a fun year. I don't really have any goals but fucking around in the garden and hoping for the best. It might be a blessing to deviate from my routine garden plans. I'm a little petrified if I go organic, I will overwater. I used to love organic, but I'm also so comfortable in my routine. And with an airy medium overwatering is the norm.

But I'll definitely try to bring you ICMAG diehards a photo or two through the season..

I'm really hoping this year I am staring into a green canopy that is beautiful and ready to set bud. Fingers crossed for everyone planting and doing a crop this year. I hope there is at least something about it that is massive and primo.

It's always amazing to catch up with like minded people.

It's really important people have access to quality cannabis, and have the legal impunity to grow it themselves. I have no idea why Australia is so slow to catch up. We all love weed here, and should be the first to legalise it. Covid is important, I get it, but it is also important not to get persecuted for growing some whacky weed. We are just spending time growing the plant we love. It frustrates me how backwards we are.

Pumpkin :)

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hope everyone's doing well and enjoying life. So much shit going on in the world. Aren't we the lucky ones who have the ability to stop and smell the flowers.. crazy to think I've been chatting with you fullas since I was 17, now 30. Appreciate you aussies. Hope noydies doing well.. hope the bodies repaired its self rod. Can't wait to see what you do this season pumpkin.

Pumpkin

Veteran
Doing well budsnblunts! Looking forward to the season. Have we lost a few members. It seems deathly quiet.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Doing well budsnblunts! Looking forward to the season. Have we lost a few members. It seems deathly quiet.

good to see your off and running pumpkin,
hope the season is a winner for you man ,,

yes we lost a bunch of folks since the upgrade ,
kinda weird they said they couldnt work out how to use the new features ,
despite it being quite easy to do ,
i suspect they just didnt like the change ...

Pumpkin

Veteran
I think 47 up so far.. all fem. There are some on the floor also you missed and some out of shot.