What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Pot Cast - An Australian Made Cannabis Podcast

Heavy Dayze

Hi gang, I just wanted to post a link to a podcast I've been running for almost 3 months now which focuses on cannabis breeding and history / culture. I Interview guests from around the world (mostly breeders) in a long-form interview format and chat about a variety of topics.

The first episode featured Duke Diamond Of The Brothers Grimm and the Second episode featured Skunk_VA, and our next episode features the one and only CHEMDOG.

A lot of the scene / community questions are Australian based in that I try to get good ideas on how we could improve the scene but again its made for an international audience. The podcast should be up on iTunes within the next few days if you prefer to stay updated on that but we also have a sound cloud account and are in the process of getting all the episodes onto you tube.

I Hope everyone gets a chance to check it out, it flys by while doing work and listening. Anyhow have a great one.

https://soundcloud.com/user-928350579-16614181

Heavydayze

Boss Cocky

Just listened to your first episode. Really good stuff, mate. You've got a strong knowledge base, asked good questions and kept things flowing along nicely. Keep 'em coming.

Heavy Dayze

thank you so much boss cocky and maddydaddy for the kind words,

We will continue to have a whole bunch of amazing guests coming up in future episodes, including the man himself Chemdog in our next episode, as well as some smaller interviews with various breeders (1.5hrs instead of 3hrs).

Many thanks again!

Dion

hey looks good, any chance you can get on youtube? that way i could subscribe and not miss any

Boss Cocky

Hi Heavy,

I've really been enjoying The Pot Cast, especially the episode with Jeremy of BuildASoil. I would love to pick your brain on organics and doing coots mix in Australia. I've found a couple of good sources for peat and basalt but there's still a few products I can't get at all or not at the right price. I see you don't have enough posts to PM. It would be cool if you could swing by the organic fanatics thread on the Australian forum.

Cheers
BC

poitamate

Hey mate,
Love the pot cast really well done and very interesting , when is the next one and who do you think you will be interviewing next ? Great to see more Australians involved in the industry sadly australia is a long long way from any type of freedom we are very much still in the closet ,keep up the great work

There is another thread on here about the pot cast, which is how I heard about it. Listened to a couple so far, it's pretty awesome. Keep it up!

Torrietree

I know this is thread necro but I’ve been loving the potcast. So much stuff to learn and been blown away by how knowledgeable everyone has been including the host

Great work

rcco

Veteran
The pot cast is amazing. It is awesome! So much interesting breeders and things to learn, awesome knowledge, and all with good spirit and good vibes! Thank you a lot Heavy Dayze, you are doing amazing job!

Long life to The Pot Cast 👍

rcco
France

teto10

The podcast should be up on iTunes within the next few days if you prefer to stay updated on that but we also have a sound cloud account and are in the process of getting all the episodes onto you tube.

Twiet

A big thank you, Heavy Dayze, for making it all work so nicely. I discovered your pot cast recently and am listening to every single episode. Not an easy task given the length and the desire to re-listen some of the episodes.

You have really interesting conversations and your guests seem very comfortable talking with you. I'm receiving an incredible lot of great information and it's great to get to know all of these great breeders, many of whom I'd never heard of before. And I've been growing since the late 80!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah thanks for creating a dialogue for the community to help build this growing industry. Really enjoying these. Subscribe on Patreon to help support and grow this podcast to be a pillar as a new industry develops worldwide! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Potcast posted an interview with Umami seed Bank-- Flavor >>>Everything. I think its a Patreon exclusive.

I realy like these guys from Umami! Really observant and intelligent breeders, they talk about their humble roots and how they like to breed. Learned a lot with this one! Thanks for the great discussion HeavyDayze!

Still finishing this one, but looking forward to the next drop!

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really enjoyed this round table conference on Aquaponics cannabis production!