What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sheepies 250w wardrobe.

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Yeh, its coming out of the bad heat months now, should start cooling down again, but will be investing in some form of air cooled hood sooner or later.

Thanks guys.
Peace.

AfroSheep

Hey guys,

Plant has been going well, came back nicely once i figured out i was overdoing it on the nutes -_-, had some root rot happening had to chop it off and get my nute levels right, now i seem to be on track again!

Plant had been about 50cm tall and i have just taken my first clones :), Im so excited and can't wait for these babys to root, probably shove a few outside for a small winter crop.

Im still working on the cupboard itself, i want to move away from the large container i currently use and move into single buckets per plant.

If you notice i forgot to take a before picture, i have already taken 3 clones form the very tops of this one.
picture.php

Will keep all updated on how clones root, and should be time to start budding once this plant recovers from the cloning.

Peace n Light.

AfroSheep

First day of 12/12 yesterday, Will upload a picture or two of how it was looking before i trimmed a little more of the undergrowth not getting any light.

Things seem to be looking up :)

i would reccomend tieing down thoes branches so the light can get right down the middle there or ya gona have a couple of nice buds on top but nothing underneith.

2 me thta plant looks about 2 foot in height with the main branching being down the lower half....i believe if u flip now most the plant wont get decent light.

and there is no way a 250 watt light will penetrate more than 10 inches though a canopy.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she gonna be huge..... how the hell did i miss this bro..................... id deff maybe super crop or lst her a tad bro... missed your work mate... tagged and watching ;)

AfroSheep

Im just letting this thing go crazy,
Will tie it back soon though, gonna change the system after it so just want it done and out, need single bucket system with a rez,
Also really wanna scrog it in there maybe 2 lights 1 each side. not sure how long all that will take me. need ducted lights aswel for when summer is back or i wont be able to do it during then.

This plant is more just for fun and clones until i get some decent seeds in the future.
Will update on weekend.

Have trimmed a fuckload of undergrowth not getting light most of it is now, and when i tie it down should be good.

AfroSheep

UPDATE:

picture.php

picture.php

Just a quick update, 14 days into flower at that point. going well, had a nice trim to open up the inside of plant.
I Hope to push 6oz off the baby but ill be happy with whatever at this point, wanna re-work my whole system.

AfroSheep

Plant has seeded itself, Started pollinating about 2 weeks ago, after realizing i had a bad light leak out the back of wardrobe i have fixed it lol!

Gonna let it run its course and get what i can and make mostly oil.
Bummer to a good run, but i was gonna change up the cab for next grow anyways so need some time to much round with shit after this grow.

Wanna get some decent seeeds myself.

atleast you have some fem seeds now all the best :blowbubbles:
Dont think it works like that, you get seed yes but ya dont make femanised seeds by stressing female plants to seed lol.

Not saying he wont get some viable ones, they all just wont be femanised, probably a big chunk of hermies

Last edited: