Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Stainless
    replied
    Get a 5 pack of the CSG Grandaddy Purple S1s that are dropping tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• shroomyshroom
    replied
    agree with duck %100

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    let the bastard flower and collect some pollen to store in the freezer while you wait for some better seed/clone?

Leave a comment:

• shroomyshroom
    replied
    Maybe santa will drop a little something spesh in your stocking for you this year i know I am getting a few very nices things in mine

Leave a comment:

• AfroSheep
    replied
    yeh i gotta stick with the real thing this time, god dam shit seeds haha,

Time for some more feminised it may be lol.... or a nice pack of something good

Leave a comment:

• Bobby Stainless
    replied
    Yeah.

Don't waste the time and money. I suggest ordering some S1s.

Leave a comment:

• Joeski
    replied
    That sucks bro.. id just kill it now and start another seed.... even try 2 seeds for good luck this time

Leave a comment:

• AfroSheep
    replied
    Hey guys, got back to aus on sunday after a hectic scenario haha funny storey ill make it quick,

Thought i was flying back on sunday 6:45am, i grab my flight itinerary saturday about lunchtime to find out i flew out on saturday at 6:45....

FUCK ME i thought, had to god dam book another flight on sunday to get back to aus intime for sleep then work on monday haha,
    Gotta love mum coming to the rescue for a ticket!!.
    End of that scenario,

So have a few pictures from a day ago, Plant first looks great,

Then realized it has been growing fucking balls!, im not sure if it is hermie or going male, but it looked to be growing bud, but it now growing balls take a look at before and after...

That picture is after i stripped it to get light through, also had to see wtf was going on with this thing!,

So wanna make some hash at the end of this, should i keep it going, or kill it now and try start another seed lol,

God dam single plant!
    Peace Afro.

Leave a comment:

• AfroSheep
    replied
    Originally posted by BUNDY & COKE View Post
    Looks good there Afro, nice plant mate, it looks like we are neighbours, just down the road mate.

BUNDY....
    Hey Bundy very nice ,

good to see another over WA ways,

Quick update on my trip back home,

Scored a half O and it seems like some nice stuff,

Aparently its some afghani skunk, but my mate said he thinks his mate could be speaking shit,
    Had one fat J with 2 mates for a good catchup and it was quite nice though,

seedmed like another half week or so dry and another monthh cure wouldve been better,

But nice and sticky and gave me a good buzz...

Now i forgot to buy papers hrrrmph i need to pop round the servo and grab some!.

Peace.

Leave a comment:

• bonsai
    replied
    its a little beast!

Leave a comment:

• BUNDY & COKE
    replied
    Originally posted by AfroSheep View Post
    Id be mroe than happy to if i had know1 to look after it and you were over perth ways ,

Peace.
    Looks good there Afro, nice plant mate, it looks like we are neighbours, just down the road mate.

BUNDY....

Leave a comment:

• AfroSheep
    replied
    Id be mroe than happy to if i had know1 to look after it and you were over perth ways ,

Peace.

Leave a comment:

• shroomyshroom
    replied
    sweet i was gonna say fi you gonna leave something that beautiful to fend for its self.. id gladly stand up and kick it at yours for a week to make sure she stays premo

Leave a comment:

• AfroSheep
    replied
    Have my mate looking after her for the week , he will take good care of her.

Leave a comment:

• shroomyshroom
    replied
    who is gonna baby sit her bro ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X