What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

250w Tallboy Dresser.

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Cheers shroomy, :tiphat:
appreciate the kind words,

Yeh im hoping for big things on this grow aswel, only my second but hey its all about the love and determination that gets put into it,

Also planning on turning alot of this grow into most likely bubble hash,

Got another seed being popped atm, also another random bag seed from a friend of a friend.

Planning on doing straight 12/12 and have maybwe 6-8 tall single kola plants :),

Just gotta get this 1 fatty outta the way and get an area so i can start cloning down the track.

As i've said in Other threads, i have big hopes and big dreams, but starting small indoors until i get a nice 4wd and can find some good bush spots ;)

Peace all..
Afro.

AfroSheep

Day 1 bud!

Day 1 bud!

Hey all,

Its finally day 1 of bud :dance013::jump:

Switched it over today as the Biocanna Flores and boost turned up,
So quick update with a pic or two of the 1st day :),

Expecting big things from this unknown shorty, just hope the heat doesn't take hold first,
Im sure the love of the plant will overcome the heat of summer... heh!

picture.php

picture.php

Had a little trim on the undergrowth, and probally will a little more as it gets abit more stretchy,
Also gonna do abit of supercropping/bending once it stretches some more aswel,

Peace for now :).

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
god dam that looks like a bush already.... id be keeping clones of it for an out door run for sure....

as always mate always a pleasure to pop into your thread :)

AfroSheep

Cheers shroomy,

Ill have to get an arm in their for a phto or something to compare to :O,
would love to be able to do an outdoor run, but dont have a car yet so still cant get outdoors far enough to find a nice area,

Most likely will take some clones before it ends, cant let it go and could be a winner :O,

Kept all the fan leaves on in this run, apart from the undergrowth trim that was run few days back,
So looks alot bushier and even bigger than last grow i think...

Only time will tell,

Till next time
Peace.

AfroSheep

Hey guys, 7th day in flower now and buds are starting to pop up on some of the nodes,

So by the time im back, this little baby should be a complete beast :D
So here's a few shots of how she's going so far,

picture.php

Tiny buds popping through on the top branch.
picture.php

And a lower branch below.
picture.php

Here is an interesting picture, tried my hand at supercropping did 2 shoots to see how it went, im pretty sure i pinched the fucker too hard because i broke the outer wall on the right hand side stem alot, the left side one isn't too bad but still squeezed too hard.
Can anyone share some hints and tops on an easier way to supercrop so i dont mess it up next time :thank you:
picture.php

:laughing:"edit" P.S sorry for the fuzzy pic with the supercrop area, the dam camera would just not focus one bit!!! "edit"
So thats the update until day 14 should be interesting,

Lots of tips would be appreciated :)
Bye for now and will keep an eye on forum while im back home:wave:

Peace
Afro,

shroomyshroom

Veteran
sweet i was gonna say fi you gonna leave something that beautiful to fend for its self.. id gladly stand up and kick it at yours for a week to make sure she stays premo :)

AfroSheep

Id be mroe than happy to if i had know1 to look after it and you were over perth ways :),

Peace.

AfroSheep

Looks good there Afro, nice plant mate, it looks like we are neighbours, just down the road mate.

BUNDY....:tiphat:

Hey Bundy very nice :),

:wave: good to see another over WA ways,

Quick update on my trip back home,

Scored a half O and it seems like some nice stuff,

Aparently its some afghani skunk, but my mate said he thinks his mate could be speaking shit,
Had one fat J with 2 mates for a good catchup and it was quite nice though,

seedmed like another half week or so dry and another monthh cure wouldve been better,

But nice and sticky and gave me a good buzz...

Now i forgot to buy papers hrrrmph i need to pop round the servo and grab some!.

Peace.:thank you:

AfroSheep

Hey guys, got back to aus on sunday after a hectic scenario haha funny storey ill make it quick,

Thought i was flying back on sunday 6:45am, i grab my flight itinerary saturday about lunchtime to find out i flew out on saturday at 6:45....

FUCK ME i thought, had to god dam book another flight on sunday to get back to aus intime for sleep then work on monday haha,
Gotta love mum coming to the rescue for a ticket!!.
End of that scenario,

So have a few pictures from a day ago, Plant first looks great,

Then realized it has been growing fucking balls!, im not sure if it is hermie or going male, but it looked to be growing bud, but it now growing balls take a look at before and after...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That picture is after i stripped it to get light through, also had to see wtf was going on with this thing!,

So wanna make some hash at the end of this, should i keep it going, or kill it now and try start another seed lol,

God dam single plant!
Peace Afro.

Joeski

That sucks bro.. id just kill it now and start another seed.... even try 2 seeds for good luck this time

AfroSheep

yeh i gotta stick with the real thing this time, god dam shit seeds haha,

Time for some more feminised it may be lol.... or a nice pack of something good

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Maybe santa will drop a little something spesh in your stocking for you this year ;) i know I am getting a few very nices things in mine :)

L

luvaduck

let the bastard flower and collect some pollen to store in the freezer while you wait for some better seed/clone?