• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a little beast!
    70W vertical HPS + 50W DIY LED + Organic + DIY microcontroller

Comment

Originally posted by BUNDY & COKE View Post
      Looks good there Afro, nice plant mate, it looks like we are neighbours, just down the road mate.

BUNDY....
      Hey Bundy very nice ,

good to see another over WA ways,

Quick update on my trip back home,

Scored a half O and it seems like some nice stuff,

Aparently its some afghani skunk, but my mate said he thinks his mate could be speaking shit,
      Had one fat J with 2 mates for a good catchup and it was quite nice though,

seedmed like another half week or so dry and another monthh cure wouldve been better,

But nice and sticky and gave me a good buzz...

Now i forgot to buy papers hrrrmph i need to pop round the servo and grab some!.

Peace.
      It is our inherent right as Flesh and Blood Human Beings, to be able to make our own choice as to whichever way we choose to self medicate our bodies, and also be able to consume in our own bodies that which we consider to give our body the benefit of consumption, whether it be for spiritual, emotional, medical or even recreational advancement.
      And that is our right and free will.

Make sure to medicate - before you meditate
      The way of true spiritual reality, is held within the first 9 insights. The Celestine Prophecy.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w Mini Scrog completed.
      250w Tallboy Dresser. Fail Males.
      250w double wardrobe.

Comment

Hey guys, got back to aus on sunday after a hectic scenario haha funny storey ill make it quick,

Thought i was flying back on sunday 6:45am, i grab my flight itinerary saturday about lunchtime to find out i flew out on saturday at 6:45....

FUCK ME i thought, had to god dam book another flight on sunday to get back to aus intime for sleep then work on monday haha,
        Gotta love mum coming to the rescue for a ticket!!.
        End of that scenario,

So have a few pictures from a day ago, Plant first looks great,

Then realized it has been growing fucking balls!, im not sure if it is hermie or going male, but it looked to be growing bud, but it now growing balls take a look at before and after...

That picture is after i stripped it to get light through, also had to see wtf was going on with this thing!,

So wanna make some hash at the end of this, should i keep it going, or kill it now and try start another seed lol,

God dam single plant!
        Peace Afro.
        It is our inherent right as Flesh and Blood Human Beings, to be able to make our own choice as to whichever way we choose to self medicate our bodies, and also be able to consume in our own bodies that which we consider to give our body the benefit of consumption, whether it be for spiritual, emotional, medical or even recreational advancement.

The way of true spiritual reality, is held within the first 9 insights. The Celestine Prophecy.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

That sucks bro.. id just kill it now and start another seed.... even try 2 seeds for good luck this time

Comment

Yeah.

Don't waste the time and money. I suggest ordering some S1s.
            sigpic In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.

Comment

yeh i gotta stick with the real thing this time, god dam shit seeds haha,

Time for some more feminised it may be lol.... or a nice pack of something good

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

Maybe santa will drop a little something spesh in your stocking for you this year i know I am getting a few very nices things in mine
                Life is to short to cry over sloppy seconds

"I paused and then gained composure
                I was curious I wanted some form of closure
                So I moved closer and I asked her "Are you God?"
                She replied "No I'm just that part of you you're yet to get to know
                Your moment of clarity"

Disclaimer: Warning! Information related to the use of illegal drugs are for information purposes only and are the sole expressions of the individual authors opinion only. I do not promote the use of these substances and the information contained within this publication is not intended to persuade or encourage the use or possession of illegal substances. These substances should be used only under the advice and supervision of a qualified, licensed physician

Comment

let the bastard flower and collect some pollen to store in the freezer while you wait for some better seed/clone?

Comment

agree with duck %100
                    Life is to short to cry over sloppy seconds

"I paused and then gained composure
                    I was curious I wanted some form of closure
                    So I moved closer and I asked her "Are you God?"
                    She replied "No I'm just that part of you you're yet to get to know
                    Your moment of clarity"

Disclaimer: Warning! Information related to the use of illegal drugs are for information purposes only and are the sole expressions of the individual authors opinion only. I do not promote the use of these substances and the information contained within this publication is not intended to persuade or encourage the use or possession of illegal substances. These substances should be used only under the advice and supervision of a qualified, licensed physician

Comment

Get a 5 pack of the CSG Grandaddy Purple S1s that are dropping tomorrow.
                      sigpic In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.

Comment

Working...
                      X