No announcement yet.

250w Tallboy Dresser.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light ain't so crash hot for roots.. might be better to pick up a real planter next time

Did you manage to fix up your light issues?

Comment

Maybe just nail a bit of wood to the side and bottom... so it overhangs resembling the top?

Bit of heavy duty tape down the hinged side perhaps... will look a bit shabby /;0

Comment

Wonderful job so far. I grow with a 250hps in a cab, but my cab is a bit bigger. You might run into some heat issues with that size. Or you will need a very good ventilation system. Good luck!

Comment

Cheers guys,
          appreciate it,

Had an even smaller tent last grow check it out, heat was fine until tops hit the light lol...

But now its gonna be hard summer and hot as,
          So gonna have to keep an eye on the ventilation.

Have a nice mister fan to keep my room cool now though, so hope that helps abit...

Peace
          It is our inherent right as Flesh and Blood Human Beings, to be able to make our own choice as to whichever way we choose to self medicate our bodies, and also be able to consume in our own bodies that which we consider to give our body the benefit of consumption, whether it be for spiritual, emotional, medical or even recreational advancement.
          And that is our right and free will.

Make sure to medicate - before you meditate
          The way of true spiritual reality, is held within the first 9 insights. The Celestine Prophecy.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w Mini Scrog completed.
          250w Tallboy Dresser. Fail Males.
          250w double wardrobe.

Comment

things look to be in order Afro im expecting big things with this one from you mate.. last one was awsome so can only get better best of luck with it mate
            Life is to short to cry over sloppy seconds

"I paused and then gained composure
            I was curious I wanted some form of closure
            So I moved closer and I asked her "Are you God?"
            She replied "No I'm just that part of you you're yet to get to know
            Your moment of clarity"

Disclaimer: Warning! Information related to the use of illegal drugs are for information purposes only and are the sole expressions of the individual authors opinion only. I do not promote the use of these substances and the information contained within this publication is not intended to persuade or encourage the use or possession of illegal substances. These substances should be used only under the advice and supervision of a qualified, licensed physician

Comment

Cheers shroomy,
              appreciate the kind words,

Yeh im hoping for big things on this grow aswel, only my second but hey its all about the love and determination that gets put into it,

Also planning on turning alot of this grow into most likely bubble hash,

Got another seed being popped atm, also another random bag seed from a friend of a friend.

Planning on doing straight 12/12 and have maybwe 6-8 tall single kola plants ,

Just gotta get this 1 fatty outta the way and get an area so i can start cloning down the track.

As i've said in Other threads, i have big hopes and big dreams, but starting small indoors until i get a nice 4wd and can find some good bush spots

Peace all..
              Afro.
              It is our inherent right as Flesh and Blood Human Beings, to be able to make our own choice as to whichever way we choose to self medicate our bodies, and also be able to consume in our own bodies that which we consider to give our body the benefit of consumption, whether it be for spiritual, emotional, medical or even recreational advancement.

The way of true spiritual reality, is held within the first 9 insights. The Celestine Prophecy.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

Day 1 bud!

Hey all,

Its finally day 1 of bud

Switched it over today as the Biocanna Flores and boost turned up,
                So quick update with a pic or two of the 1st day ,

Expecting big things from this unknown shorty, just hope the heat doesn't take hold first,
                Im sure the love of the plant will overcome the heat of summer... heh!

Had a little trim on the undergrowth, and probally will a little more as it gets abit more stretchy,
                Also gonna do abit of supercropping/bending once it stretches some more aswel,

Peace for now .

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

god dam that looks like a bush already.... id be keeping clones of it for an out door run for sure....

as always mate always a pleasure to pop into your thread

Your moment of clarity"

Disclaimer: Warning! Information related to the use of illegal drugs are for information purposes only and are the sole expressions of the individual authors opinion only. I do not promote the use of these substances and the information contained within this publication is not intended to persuade or encourage the use or possession of illegal substances. These substances should be used only under the advice and supervision of a qualified, licensed physician

Comment

Cheers shroomy,

Ill have to get an arm in their for a phto or something to compare to :O,
                    would love to be able to do an outdoor run, but dont have a car yet so still cant get outdoors far enough to find a nice area,

Most likely will take some clones before it ends, cant let it go and could be a winner :O,

Kept all the fan leaves on in this run, apart from the undergrowth trim that was run few days back,
                    So looks alot bushier and even bigger than last grow i think...

Only time will tell,

Till next time
                    Peace.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

Hey guys, 7th day in flower now and buds are starting to pop up on some of the nodes,

So by the time im back, this little baby should be a complete beast
                      So here's a few shots of how she's going so far,

Tiny buds popping through on the top branch.

And a lower branch below.

Here is an interesting picture, tried my hand at supercropping did 2 shoots to see how it went, im pretty sure i pinched the fucker too hard because i broke the outer wall on the right hand side stem alot, the left side one isn't too bad but still squeezed too hard.
                      Can anyone share some hints and tops on an easier way to supercrop so i dont mess it up next time

"edit" P.S sorry for the fuzzy pic with the supercrop area, the dam camera would just not focus one bit!!! "edit"
                      So thats the update until day 14 should be interesting,

Lots of tips would be appreciated
                      Bye for now and will keep an eye on forum while im back home

Peace
                      Afro,

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

who is gonna baby sit her bro ?

Your moment of clarity"

Comment

Have my mate looking after her for the week , he will take good care of her.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

sweet i was gonna say fi you gonna leave something that beautiful to fend for its self.. id gladly stand up and kick it at yours for a week to make sure she stays premo

Your moment of clarity"

Comment

Id be mroe than happy to if i had know1 to look after it and you were over perth ways ,

Peace.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

Originally posted by AfroSheep View Post
                                Id be mroe than happy to if i had know1 to look after it and you were over perth ways ,

Peace.
                                Looks good there Afro, nice plant mate, it looks like we are neighbours, just down the road mate.

BUNDY....
                                "2 EYES, 2 HANDS, 2 SWOLLEN GLANDS, HERE I STAND UNDER THE SOUTHERN CROSS, WITH A BUNDY AND COKE IN MY HAND"..

Comment

Working...
                                X