Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea. Maybe europeans honey bees?

Not a native i dont reckon but the wattle is
    Happy happy, joy joy - Stimpson J.Cat

Dr. Richard Lindzen MIT "Controlling carbon is a bureaucrat's dream. If you control carbon, you control life."

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - Martin L.King Jr

Terra Preta Dark Soil Experiment

Recycled Organic Living Soil

Organic Fanatics Australia

Comment

King Parrots at my front door.

Comment

What a terrific image!!

Comment

Cool! Much better than seeing the poor buggers down the pet shop.
          Happy happy, joy joy - Stimpson J.Cat

Dr. Richard Lindzen MIT "Controlling carbon is a bureaucrat's dream. If you control carbon, you control life."

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - Martin L.King Jr

Terra Preta Dark Soil Experiment

Recycled Organic Living Soil

Organic Fanatics Australia

Comment

Hey oldman....Great shot, one of my favourite birds

Here is some Aussie magic.

Testing the New camera on the Garden

STAY YOUNG AND GROW EM BIG

Comment

nice shots kanga ,
              glad to see you playing with the new toy and sharing the results with us ,,
              what kinda cam man ,, takes a realy nice crisp pic ???

Comment

Originally posted by Donald Mallard View Post
                nice shots kanga ,
                glad to see you playing with the new toy and sharing the results with us ,,
                what kinda cam man ,, takes a realy nice crisp pic ???

Thanx Don.....Its a Nikon, I just had to get a DSLR body as i have always shot with Nikon in the past so I have all the lenses that I need.
                Going to take me a long time to work out all the functions on this girl....but like growing plants i love photography so Ill get there

Comment

Pretty vibrant colours, should make some of those cannabis pines look even more stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by Kangativa View Post
                    Thanx Don.....Its a Nikon, I just had to get a DSLR body as i have always shot with Nikon in the past so I have all the lenses that I need.
                    Going to take me a long time to work out all the functions on this girl....but like growing plants i love photography so Ill get there
                    good choice man ,, i have the same ,
                    easy decision to make after i saw how clear and crisp abby normals shots were, now i just need his "eye" .. hehe ..
                    at least they are easy enough to operate without getting too technical ,, (easy mode for us dummies)
                    im thinking of getting a dvd series on photography ,, its either that or do a course ,, just cant seem to get into the books ...

Comment

Nice shots.....I know what u mean about books, mine is about as thick as a small bible...lol

I read it a bit but I mainly use it when I am taking the shots and then practice with all the different things that are available.....I think I have done about 3000 shots since Christmas...lol, at least that is the good thing about digital, you can see straight away

Hey Bushy that is the plan

Comment

We got a photography section here in the hobbies and interest forums,this is a good starting point.https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=129717

Comment

Few more shots from the garden.

Comment

That last image is stunning! I love how the sunlight is refracting through the water droplet. Too cool!

Comment

Cheers mate

Hey check out this, I was sitting on the computer early this morning and took this shot through the window, it was a bit dark hence the clarity......little bugger was after the young sprouts...lol

Comment

Love the image! Can't wait to meet your critters!

Comment

Working...
                                X