What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auspost tracking disappeared

Hey Bros,

I had a package coming from UK since 6 Jun, the tracking said it was handed over months ago but there have been no updates so far, the Auspost tracking said recieved by Auspost but has reverted to Pending - no updates. Anyone ever had this? Has it been intercepted?

Sucks so bad because I ordered super early to be ready for the outdoor season and now it looks like I'll miss the germ window.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I don't know the answer but it doesn't sound promising. Have you contacted the vendor you bought the seeds from? They may be able to enquire?

Personally I don't buy seeds from overseas, or even Australian companies any more. Australian customs seem pretty good at stopping seeds these days.

M

member 505892

Most likely just thrown into a dumpster and burned.
Unlikely they would bother to inform you.... too much paperwork for some herb seeds.

I don't know the answer but it doesn't sound promising. Have you contacted the vendor you bought the seeds from? They may be able to enquire?

Personally I don't buy seeds from overseas, or even Australian companies any more. Australian customs seem pretty good at stopping seeds these days.

I hit up OJD but no reply yet.

SINISTER.

Ive know of international mail to sit in customs for over a month or more with out any updates especially during an following the corona issues. When there was movement I found the official tracking methods slower than tracking using other sites. Try an track it through the sending mail site (royal mail uk) as well as using alternative sites to see if there is any difference.

...sit in customs for over a month..

...Try an track it through alternative sites to see if there is any difference.

Yeah this one hasnt updated since june

yeah tried royalmail and parceltracker both show the same

I suppose I just gotta wait for OJD to reply to me.

XbX

Right now you will have far better success with either internal seedbanks within Australia or US banks. Try kangaseeds.store for within Australia, there are others but those guys have some proper old school strains. For US banks have a look at hembragenetics or neptune or platinum or multiverse.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would avoid kanga seedstore , descrptions etc sound fake and no real info
for Aus banks check out Caveman seeds , defo legit , ive worked with them before.

XbX

I would avoid kanga seedstore , descrptions etc sound fake and no real info
for Aus banks check out Caveman seeds , defo legit , ive worked with them before.

Nah dude they are legit. Quite a few people I know have now run their seeds with very top notch results. They were running a telegram based bank before moving online. Caveman can be ok but they have a lot of issues with germination and hermies with some of the beans. I have had this experience with some of their stock personally a year or so ago.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nah dude they are legit. Quite a few people I know have now run their seeds with very top notch results. They were running a telegram based bank before moving online. Caveman can be ok but they have a lot of issues with germination and hermies with some of the beans. I have had this experience with some of their stock personally a year or so ago.

Sounds like your a rep for kanga seedstore or afiliated with them and a rival of cavemanseeds.
where are these reports of herms and germination issues ?.

If you had more post i could believe it more but 150 post in 16 years on this site is not very active.