What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W

High Country;3912001 [B said:
THIS ONE YIELDED 1.6 oz OR 45.3 g[/B]

TOTAL WEIGHT WAS 35.8 OZ OR 1016 G, OF THIS STUFF
NICE AND RESINOUS, STRONG LICORICE KIND OF SMELL

So there you go, 1.016g per watt. That's about the best I've done. I think the 1000W really made the difference, maybe it was also because I checked the pH for the first time and this resulted in a better nutrient uptake.

so you don't think you would have gotten the same or better results (quality/yield) if you did the same exact thing in low pressure aeroponics?

oldbean

I'm going to see if I can get these girls to go for 7 or 8 weeks, don't know if they will do it. I'll just have to keep my urge to chop under control.

High

I've been reading your thread & after reading this have to ask you....

Have you tried changing your photoperiod to 13on 11off? This may extend your run by a week or 2 & give extra yeild without deterioration of trichromes as you would by keeping 12/12 & running an extra 2weeks?

My logic is that you have a pure indica strain and pure indica's in Afghanistan get a similar natural lighting regime.

Apologies if you have tried this or this has been suggested before, I've skipped to the end to post this so will go back to where I was & continue reading.....from page 6

Peace

High

Have you tried changing your photoperiod to 13on 11off? This may extend your run by a week or 2 & give extra yeild without deterioration of trichromes as you would by keeping 12/12 & running an extra 2weeks?

My logic is that you have a pure indica strain and pure indica's in Afghanistan get a similar natural lighting regime.

Apologies if you have tried this or this has been suggested before, I've skipped to the end to post this so will go back to where I was & continue reading.....from page 6

Peace

i don't think he uses this website or forum anymore but have you tried this yourself? and what do you mean by "This may extend your run by a week or 2" like make it longer ? how would it do that?

oldbean

i don't think he uses this website or forum anymore but have you tried this yourself? and what do you mean by "This may extend your run by a week or 2" like make it longer ? how would it do that?

High

I'm sure I've seen him online in recent times.. Anyway I don't want to hijack his thread so will post a link to this thread where I explain a little more....posts #93 & #104 https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7281810#post7281810

Fee free to shoot me a pm
Peace

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
High

Peace

Haven't tried it, I not going to bother with one hour. I am not not smoking anymore. I'm a licensed shooter and have a considerable collection. I am not going to risk losing those rifles on the next police gun safe inspection.

I'll just drop in here occasionally.:)

iTarzan

I didn't see the thread ending like this. It is a great thread.

Clones for guns in the end. I can dig that. Do what you love the most if only one can be done.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Hello High Country

Thanks for taking the time to reply and I am gutted to hear your grow show has ended as your technique really impressed & inspired me, however I understand your decision and much respect to swapping one hobby for another, I hope your skills with a gun are just as good as your growing skills.

Peace

I still drop in every now and then. Recently had lung surgery for cancer. This will be on going. I still love my hunting and shooting....my main passion

Haven't tried it, I not going to bother with one hour. I am not not smoking anymore. I'm a licensed shooter and have a considerable collection. I am not going to risk losing those rifles on the next police gun safe inspection.

I'll just drop in here occasionally.:)

Thats awesome High Country! Take care brother!

benjuanman

Veteran
Wow HC seen ur thread had been bumped and then read about not growing anymore....fair enough but surgery for that!! Hope u recover n keep on hunting mate. I'm out central nsw with plenty of pigs, goats, roos etc. All the best. Peace