What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
hehehe wooo bring on the spagnum moss high country :D let me ask do you end up transplanting the clones with spagnum moss around them, or is most of it removed as you pull the clone out and then just put it in soil?

and boy have i fallen in love with that seasol!! it is flipping awesome :D i've a great mix going at the moment

15L reptile tank water (300ppm when taken from the 100L tank) lots of N
pH'ed to 6.5-6.6
2 caps of seasol
1-2 drops of superthrive
2 tbsps of black strap molasses (just added today for the flowering girl) (no lizard water in this one because of high N levels)

dunno if the black strap will make a diff or not but thought i'd give it a go! :D

The clones and the sphagnum moss encased root mass go straight into the hydroton in the ebb/flow tray. They could also go straight into soil. Seasol or any seaweed extract is an excellent addition to the nutrient regime. It is also good for foliar feeding.

Kangativa

Veteran
You guys have definetely got that right about the seasol, I also use it when I start my seedlings by soaking my mix in a half strength solution and clones just love it :)

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
The clones and the sphagnum moss encased root mass go straight into the hydroton in the ebb/flow tray. They could also go straight into soil. Seasol or any seaweed extract is an excellent addition to the nutrient regime. It is also good for foliar feeding.

cheers mate, yeah i often use a dilute amount in phed water and foliar feed, seems to be working well :D

You guys have definetely got that right about the seasol, I also use it when I start my seedlings by soaking my mix in a half strength solution and clones just love it :)

yep :D and it's like $8 a bottle!! :D huge plus!

High Country

Veteran
1 week 12/12.
EC increased to 1.6.
pH is 5.8

FUCK IT, LET'S FLOWER

picture.php

High Country

Veteran
And MY LITTLE SOG continues, all clones starting to flower in 7 days of 12/12, every thing looking nice and healthy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

No need to trim any lateral growth yet but will do so if it does not look like it will stay close to the main stem. pH is stable, res and air temps are stable. They will start the stretch phase soon. All I want are single colas.

zemin1a

KW
DB

It is a real black stallion found on a mountain range near me. It is feral, it is wild, you cannot ride it. On this day it was quite aggressive, ears forward, looking at me and snorting. I could only get within about 150m of it before it went crazy.

Little did it it know I was 1/2 baked at the time and I didn't give a shit!

Peace.

ha ha ha ha ha ha goood times with animals

High Country

Veteran
I don't know, so let's give it a go.

LEAF AND FLOWER

picture.php

A LITTLE SOAK IN CLONEX

picture.php

INTO WATER IN AN ICE CUBE TRAY

picture.php

INTO MY WARM WATER CLONER

picture.php

PUT THE DOME ON IT FOR A LITTLE WHILE.

picture.php

I'm not confident but you will never know if you don't have a go!

Some of you may recall the above little cloning experiment with a leaf and associated flowerlet. Well, after 2 weeks, what has happened?

NOTHING

picture.php

Not exactly nothing, the leaf is yellowing however the stem appears to be swelling. I'll keep it going a bit longer.

In the meantime the 62 clones in sphagnum moss appear healthy after 7 days. The dome stays off now and I'll give them a feed of Seasol seaweed extract.

62 CLONES

picture.php

More SOG pics to come.

High Country

Veteran
ENOUGH OF THE CLONING MADNESS, LET'S GET BACK TO MY LITTLE SOG

ENOUGH OF THE CLONING MADNESS, LET'S GET BACK TO MY LITTLE SOG

1 1/2 WEEKS OF 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

EC 1.6, I'll increase it .1 each week to a max of about EC 2.0
pH is 5.8 and stable
All temps are stable

I'll give them a spider mite spray cos I get nervous even though none are obviously present.

High Country

Veteran
9 days into the new clone run and 62 clones are looking happy and healthy in their sphagnum moss cloning medium, roots starting to appear out of the bottom of the tray. Stems starting to purple up so they are growing.

WHERE WILL THEY LIVE NOW?

picture.php

LET'S HAVE A LOOK WHAT'S OUTSIDE

picture.php

MUST BE A SPOT UP THERE SOMEWHERE

picture.php

I KNOW, HIGH COUNTRY, WHERE INDICA REIGNS SUPREME

picture.php

Not the whole lot, just a few, don't want to go overboard. Have to wait for the snow to go. No rush, end of September.

The girls are now waiting under 430W HPS and getting ready for the outdoor adventure.

Soundy

nice one. I sprouted my first lot of bag seed in spagnum moss & heat dome. Just over a week ago, every seed sprouted.

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
MMMM tasty tasty and more tasty, id love to have your backyard HC, good thing you no about the stream,plant them closer to that and less watering with the ground filled with more water :D.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Awesome photos of the country side mate, just beautiful and your SOG is cranking along, nice inspiring work with the sphagnum moss :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts