What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

That is absolutely amazing mate. Those things are some of the biggest I have ever seen. Im glad people are still growing massive things like this. :)

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
mullumbimby madness is like skunk

when it was big in late 70's early 80's mullum madness is what everyone up around the area sold, they said it was and 99 percent of the time it was bagseed like you find the junkies selling in nimbin

everyone said they had the "real madness" and it wasn't until I met a nice guy in Lismore who shared some seed with me, that he said could of been madness and I had no local knowledge and ended up growing in a cab in Lismore lol, where every 2nd house in those days, grew weed in their backyard, literally.

well, from 6 seeds I pulled 3 females and one princess

this very sat leaning gal would make me hallucinate every time I smoked it

this gal was very purp but your pic makes it look green?

the irony is that soon after finding this holy grail plant I re-met and married my non-dope smoking childhood sweetheart after only playing with this smoke for around a month

I left the state and left my bong behind and never smoked again for 7 years

I drank alot

Alcohol is poison, I'll be a paranoid incense burning smoker till I die, i hope :)

peace to you all.

H

hard rain

That second set of pics are even better.:tiphat:

I always thought MM was a myth as during the late 70's early 80's I scored some a few times and it was obvious that each batch was completely different (as cornflake has pointed out). I just thought it was a marketing ploy that growers used to sell their stock.

Anyway happy to be proved wrong and I'm so pleased to see the older sativa's making a comeback in Australia. I thought many of these had been lost forever.:blowbubbles:

nice little story cornflake.

Kangativa

Veteran
mullumbimby madness is like skunk

when it was big in late 70's early 80's mullum madness is what everyone up around the area sold, they said it was and 99 percent of the time it was bagseed like you find the junkies selling in nimbin

everyone said they had the "real madness" and it wasn't until I met a nice guy in Lismore who shared some seed with me, that he said could of been madness and I had no local knowledge and ended up growing in a cab in Lismore lol, where every 2nd house in those days, grew weed in their backyard, literally.

well, from 6 seeds I pulled 3 females and one princess

this very sat leaning gal would make me hallucinate every time I smoked it

this gal was very purp but your pic makes it look green?

the irony is that soon after finding this holy grail plant I re-met and married my non-dope smoking childhood sweetheart after only playing with this smoke for around a month

I left the state and left my bong behind and never smoked again for 7 years

I drank alot

Alcohol is poison, I'll be a paranoid incense burning smoker till I die, i hope :)

peace to you all.

Hi mate,
Yes you are so right, everyone jumped on the bandwagon saying they had MM......but believe me this is MM from my original seed that I got in the early 80's and as Bushweed says it is a one hit smoke. As for the colour, alot has changed over those years including the weather, with more rain falling during finish time than it used to. Plus I have spent more time breeding the plant to what suits me.
Here are some pics of my MM from the 80's.......cheers K

Attachments

• MM 1985.jpg
    MM 1985.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 137
  • Mullumbimby Madness0006.jpg
    Mullumbimby Madness0006.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 126
  • Mullumbimby Madness0009.jpg
    Mullumbimby Madness0009.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 129
  • Mullumbimby Madness0005.jpg
    Mullumbimby Madness0005.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 132

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
omgthese plants are delicious, awesome grow, i wanna grow trees when i get to aussie owuld be real good. how the hell do you get em so big though? just the massive grow time?

Kangativa

Veteran
omgthese plants are delicious, awesome grow, i wanna grow trees when i get to aussie owuld be real good. how the hell do you get em so big though? just the massive grow time?

Thanx mate......Plenty of Kaka and lots and lots of luv:tiphat:

G

Guest50138

Nice pics Kanga ,was just looking at your white thai ,how many generations have you breed that?

H

humboldtlocal

Here's your thread Kanga! Any pics of your Mendocino crosses? Those sativas are monsters. The only thing I have seen done similar here was a Nevils Haze that didn't finish till December and my buddy had to build a green house over it to keep it from molding. He took a 1000 clones off it before it went into bud and pulled over 7 lbs. We want to be visiting you in December otherwise we would give em a go:)

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great plants kangativa only plants ive seen reach that big are pure thai nice job...:biggrin:

Last edited:

Kangativa

Veteran
Here's your thread Kanga! Any pics of your Mendocino crosses? Those sativas are monsters. The only thing I have seen done similar here was a Nevils Haze that didn't finish till December and my buddy had to build a green house over it to keep it from molding. He took a 1000 clones off it before it went into bud and pulled over 7 lbs. We want to be visiting you in December otherwise we would give em a go:)

ahhhh i like the sound of that, I will be growing Nev's haze next season. I did my Mex x NL#5xH in a greenhouse and got 7lb off that and that MM looks as if it is going to be around 5lb+
Check out my album for the Mendo's. Its raining here today so i have been busy with pics and harrassing other threads........cheers K

Kangativa

Veteran
Nice pics Kanga ,was just looking at your white thai ,how many generations have you breed that?

Thanx mate.....I got it in the 70's and have pretty much been keeping it going since then, with a few yrs off coz I was away.
I am still looking for something to breed with it that will make it a bit more potent and retain the white look.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
wow kangativa those are some beautiful pictures mate! i'm dying to get my hands on some MM in the future. you guys should breed up some seed and send them into seed bou or bank, i'd be your first customer :D!

darwin

Kangativa

Veteran
wow kangativa those are some beautiful pictures mate! i'm dying to get my hands on some MM in the future. you guys should breed up some seed and send them into seed bou or bank, i'd be your first customer :D!

darwin

Hi Mate and thanx.....I would have done it this winter, but I will be away and wont be back until the start of August which is the time to start so I can sex her out for summer.......I will see what I can do though.....cheers K

Kangativa

Veteran
I know these arent all MM's, but I thought you might like some pic's of some more big Sativa's, plus I need to get my posts up:)...cheers K

Attachments

• IMG_6911 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_6911 - Copy.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Sativa's 006.jpg
    Sativa's 006.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Sativa's 007.jpg
    Sativa's 007.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Sativa's 012.jpg
    Sativa's 012.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 100
E

elmanito

I know these arent all MM's, but I thought you might like some pic's of some more big Sativa's, plus I need to get my posts up:)...cheers K

I guess those sativa's are appr 4 meters (13 feet) in height.Outstanding beautiful and my compliments mate.How many pounds / kilo's do you harvest from one plant??

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts