What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

H

hard rain

Lol.......I wish:) Dont know mate we will have to see. I am working out what I am going to plant at the moment that isnt of my stock, Nevs haze is on the list, I hear that can get big.
Someone I met said they havent seen a big Kali Mist for awhile, so that is on the list.
Just curious Kangativa, how do your local sativas compare to something like nevs haze or kali mist in terms of high or potency?

Great thread by the way. :)

Kangativa

Veteran
Just curious Kangativa, how do your local sativas compare to something like nevs haze or kali mist in terms of high or potency?

Great thread by the way. :)

Thanx mate:tiphat: look I havent grow any other strains apart from mine and crosses made from them since the mid 90's. So this will be new for me. But I just tried some Nevs Haze in the Dam and it wasnt that exciting, but they didnt know who the breeder was and if you ask me I think it was to immature. I am sure that wasnt a very good sample. We also tried the best that GHS had to offer and both my wife and me were disapointed.
Anyway mate you will have to hang around till next year to hear a report....cheers K:gday:

Page 8 was an absolute pleasure to read, well done guys, i lived in those parts for several years and some of the pot from those areas was the best smoked. Also i seen some of the most furious storms over there in Nth NSW, i was in the town when the hail as big as naval oranges wiped out the town in about 25 minutes. Seen the Mardi Grass several years in a row what a weekend that is....Good memories, Peace all.:tiphat:

bushweed

Veteran
Old school Norcal Skunk
picture.php

picture.php

Norcal Haze
picture.php

picture.php

Big Bud...
picture.php

DUGG

yeah sorry mate i miss read your post... i read the qoute in your post about OMS so asumed it was OMS ... huge plants

Kangativa

Veteran
Hi Bushy......Yeah it would be nice to see a 20ft version of that. I have Toms Haze here, but it's not going in this season, to many landraces to play with :bump:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Thanx mate:tiphat: look I havent grow any other strains apart from mine and crosses made from them since the mid 90's. So this will be new for me. But I just tried some Nevs Haze in the Dam and it wasnt that exciting, but they didnt know who the breeder was and if you ask me I think it was to immature. I am sure that wasnt a very good sample. We also tried the best that GHS had to offer and both my wife and me were disapointed.
Anyway mate you will have to hang around till next year to hear a report....cheers K:gday:
i should think not much if anything youll find in amsterdam will come close to what you are growing , i never saw or tasted anything like we grow in the sun down under , the hash can be great , but the herb leaves a bit to be desired ..

Kangativa

Veteran
i should think not much if anything youll find in amsterdam will come close to what you are growing , i never saw or tasted anything like we grow in the sun down under , the hash can be great , but the herb leaves a bit to be desired ..

Yeah mate, we sort of expected that, but it has been 12 yrs since I was last there so we had to check again. Plus we wanted to see if the stuff that has been winning the cup is that good......well enough said.
Hows the weather up there mate....I cant believe Ive come back to such a fantastic winter after that dry we had last year.....All my preped holes are nice and moist and looking good:jump:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Ohh yep looks like a good start , always better when the soil stays moist to keep that micro activity going ..
Im under way already and should have a few pics to share before long .. Was a crap start initially with heaps of winter drizzle , but a few days of sun has made a huuuge difference ..
Man its an absolutely perfect winters day out my door ,, cold start but mid 20s by lunchtime.
Im looking foward to seeing your line up this year .

Allotropy

Mullimbimby madness. Is simply a sativa that floated around the mullimbimby area of australia. There is alot of hype concerning this strain and alot of people claim to have the original. Some peoples mullimbimby madness strains are completely different to each other as they claim theirs to be original.

Mullimbimby madness today is 60's imported sativa that has acclimitized to the australian environment.

Lovely sativas Kangativa, nice roundup of pictures bushweed. :)

Allotropy

M.Maddness would be akin to hawaiian, a cross of the two would send people to the moon...:)

Yes or any THAI SATIVA/IMPORT SATIVA which has been acclimitized in MULLIMBIMBY/NIMBIN area since the 60's/70's.

Lots of different examples and lots of pheno's

:gday:

Allotropy

Two are GUNDAWINDI'S sativa.

Be careful with the qoutes for authenticity reasons. Not trying to drag this thread down though, great round up of pictures bushweed

Last edited:

Allotropy

Don't think so.

This is what Old Mother Sat looks like:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

[/quote shroomyshroom]I can tell you this OMS is very peppery in smell and taste :) and the effects are very long lasting... everyone that was lucky enough to try some loved it and found the peppery taste something they have never tasted b4..
[/QUOTE]

3rd two PICTUREs DOWN the line are GUNDAWINDI's SATIVA

bushweed

Veteran
This is Mendo Girl a cross of old school Californian Skunk and Haze sourced by Kanga...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mendo Girl (Skhz) with giant MM top right...
picture.php

Oaxacan space shuttle, 20' Mullumbimby Madness in back
picture.php

Kangativa

Veteran
I think a story is needed here.:) I have said before that I seem to have noticed, is the MM I aquired in the 80's looked alot like some Hunter Valley I recieved in the 70's in WA.
I met a lot of people when I first moved to Mullum because I played RL with them and most of them were born there and they knew their MM ! They told me who to see, so off I went to find a couple of farmers in their 70's.....these are the guys I got my seed from.....this seed is what I use and have kept since then.
I am not here to debate weather this is real deal or just another MM strain. It is what I grow and that is why I am here to show exactly that.......Hope that helps a bit:gday:

Kangativa

Veteran
Here are 3 shots taken in 1985 of the MM grown in Vic, some of which I crossed with a early flowering strain that had been in Vic for ages and was a IBL to that area........Cheers K

Attachments

• MM 1985.jpg
    MM 1985.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Mullumbimby Madness0005.jpg
    Mullumbimby Madness0005.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Mullumbimby Madness0017.jpg
    Mullumbimby Madness0017.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 76

Latest posts

Latest posts