Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    mullum madness is the stuff of legend, you'll be very lucky to find anything like that here afro, I been here 40+ years and only ever saw it once

    Unless you make good friends with someone who has these seeds, that is

    Thanks for sharing those pics Kanga, you remind me of friends in the north coast I haven't been to visit in a long time. And I wanna change that
    "ICMAG may well have saved my life, by giving access to seeds that have improved quality of life for myself and many other people in my local community. I am grateful.

    That's why I almost feel bad for ranting, but....

    Perhaps breeders who delete grower experiences if they're negative are missing out on important feedback? As a buyer, I'm disgusted by these practices and am angry that the people on icmag aren't getting the whole picture about strain problems before they buy their seed "
    - cornflake
    okey dokey, feel'n a lil' better now.

    What am I growing?
    Grindhouse - Ultra Sonja, Mob Boss, Blue Sonja and Prophet
    Reservoir - ChemDxSD ibl, Alpha Diesel
    Serious - Bubblegum
    Karma - Happy Brother bx2
    Connoisseur Gen - SSSDH
    SOL - Sweet Tooth#3
    Verite's Holy Grail
    Mountain High - Venomhead F2, kHaze
    Foomar's - Head's CaseyJonesXGeisha
    Croniholic's - Russian Diesel
    Skunkman's - OHazeXSkunk#1
    Gypsy's PPP
    Freebie




    Comment


      #47
      Its funny how seeing pictures of big sativas makes you want to go north .I hate the cold!

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by elmanito View Post
        I guess those sativa's are appr 4 meters (13 feet) in height.Outstanding beautiful and my compliments mate.How many pounds / kilo's do you harvest from one plant??

        Namaste


        Hi mate and thanx.....It depends but average is between 2-5lb. The best was the MM this year and it is still drying but it looks like 5lb from her.
        STAY YOUNG AND GROW EM BIG

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by very oldman View Post
          Its funny how seeing pictures of big sativas makes you want to go north .I hate the cold!
          Lol.....I am with you on that, I only like the cold if it is snowing.
          STAY YOUNG AND GROW EM BIG

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by cornflake View Post
            mullum madness is the stuff of legend, you'll be very lucky to find anything like that here afro, I been here 40+ years and only ever saw it once

            Unless you make good friends with someone who has these seeds, that is

            Thanks for sharing those pics Kanga, you remind me of friends in the north coast I haven't been to visit in a long time. And I wanna change that
            No worries mate......Let me know when you are coming.
            STAY YOUNG AND GROW EM BIG

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by very oldman View Post
              Its funny how seeing pictures of big sativas makes you want to go north .I hate the cold!
              i second that haha
              **** DISCLAIMER **** Everything said here is fictional and made up, all photos were found on the internet.

              Jimmy Carter - “When the legal side effects of a substance cause more harm to a person than the side effects of the substance itself, we have an injustice!”

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by AfroSheep View Post
                wow man i just keep loving these plants, i gotta get me some of this smoke when i get over to aus xD looks juicy as.
                do you supercrop the plants or top them?
                Hi Afro....The MM in that pic is a clone from a mother I grew during winter and revegged. This was the first year I did a few clones, Normally I do straight from seed that I start at the begining of August for the Sativa's and mid August for the crosses. This allows me to sex them out without any going into full flower, most just show a hair or two. Then I just put them out and let them grow naturally. The clones seem to produce multi stems.
                STAY YOUNG AND GROW EM BIG

                Comment


                  #53
                  hey kangative, this may sound like a lame question, but how much work do you put into your girls/boys when you chuck them outside. is it more intense initially when they're younger, you having to go check up on them etc a few times a week and then it tappers off as they get huge you don't really need to keep tabs at all until flowering/harvest time? cheers mate
                  **** DISCLAIMER **** Everything said here is fictional and made up, all photos were found on the internet.

                  Jimmy Carter - “When the legal side effects of a substance cause more harm to a person than the side effects of the substance itself, we have an injustice!”

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by darwinsbulldog View Post
                    hey kangative, this may sound like a lame question, but how much work do you put into your girls/boys when you chuck them outside. is it more intense initially when they're younger, you having to go check up on them etc a few times a week and then it tappers off as they get huge you don't really need to keep tabs at all until flowering/harvest time? cheers mate
                    No mate it isnt a lame Q at all.......If it was up to me I would sleep with them..lol
                    I think the earlier part of their life is the easiest for me as all the nutrients are still to be used in the ground. Its when they get big that the real work starts. I like to foilar feed and keep the compost layed around the drip line and that all starts when they are big, plus you can have probs with storms or heavy rains when they are bigger.....Cheers K
                    STAY YOUNG AND GROW EM BIG

                    Comment


                      #55
                      lol yeah that's it! i'm the kinda guy who gets out of bed in the morning and before even taking a piss i check my babies in the closet! haha obsessed i know, but oh well everyone has to have a vice of some sort, my folks should be happy it's not cocaine or auto erotic asphyxia.

                      so once they get bigger would you recommend layering a lot of blood and bone etc around the base if i can't get my hands on enough compost etc, and always making sure to top that up each month etc if they're showing signs of nute def? and yeah after storms etc i'd most likely have to go in the next day to pick them up and make sure they're all A+ still. cheers for that mate.

                      darwin
                      **** DISCLAIMER **** Everything said here is fictional and made up, all photos were found on the internet.

                      Jimmy Carter - “When the legal side effects of a substance cause more harm to a person than the side effects of the substance itself, we have an injustice!”

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by darwinsbulldog View Post
                        lol yeah that's it! i'm the kinda guy who gets out of bed in the morning and before even taking a piss i check my babies in the closet! haha obsessed i know, but oh well everyone has to have a vice of some sort, my folks should be happy it's not cocaine or auto erotic asphyxia.

                        so once they get bigger would you recommend layering a lot of blood and bone etc around the base if i can't get my hands on enough compost etc, and always making sure to top that up each month etc if they're showing signs of nute def? and yeah after storms etc i'd most likely have to go in the next day to pick them up and make sure they're all A+ still. cheers for that mate.

                        darwin
                        no worries.....hey watch out for that blood and bone.....use it with extreme care, coz if you lay it on thick and get a heavy rain it will fry them......best thing to do is mix it with the compost and let it break down, it will also help your compost break down quicker.
                        We had some bad heavy rains this year and I had snapped branches everywhere and plants laying down, lost a nice big Mex plant....so sad..lol
                        STAY YOUNG AND GROW EM BIG

                        Comment


                          #57
                          yeah sounds good to me mate, i'll have to get started eating a shit load of fruit and veggies and get the compost heap going! haha i'll chuck a bag of 5in1 seasol mix in (blood n bone, seaweed, fish, cow poo, the works! haha) the compost to get it mixed up and breaking down faster then. cheers

                          yeah i watched a doco by a legend called Kog (a grower's lot) a while ago and he had some plants in his plot fall over from winds and rain too so i'll have to watch that when these guys get started. might have to be vigilant with staking them etc for support. cheers again mate

                          darwin
                          **** DISCLAIMER **** Everything said here is fictional and made up, all photos were found on the internet.

                          Jimmy Carter - “When the legal side effects of a substance cause more harm to a person than the side effects of the substance itself, we have an injustice!”

                          Comment


                            #58
                            have a look in the Organic Soil forum Darwin's, there's a pretty good thread (sticky?) specifically helping newbies out


                            if I weren't so blasted I'd go look for it hehe
                            "ICMAG may well have saved my life, by giving access to seeds that have improved quality of life for myself and many other people in my local community. I am grateful.

                            That's why I almost feel bad for ranting, but....

                            Perhaps breeders who delete grower experiences if they're negative are missing out on important feedback? As a buyer, I'm disgusted by these practices and am angry that the people on icmag aren't getting the whole picture about strain problems before they buy their seed "
                            - cornflake
                            okey dokey, feel'n a lil' better now.

                            What am I growing?
                            Grindhouse - Ultra Sonja, Mob Boss, Blue Sonja and Prophet
                            Reservoir - ChemDxSD ibl, Alpha Diesel
                            Serious - Bubblegum
                            Karma - Happy Brother bx2
                            Connoisseur Gen - SSSDH
                            SOL - Sweet Tooth#3
                            Verite's Holy Grail
                            Mountain High - Venomhead F2, kHaze
                            Foomar's - Head's CaseyJonesXGeisha
                            Croniholic's - Russian Diesel
                            Skunkman's - OHazeXSkunk#1
                            Gypsy's PPP
                            Freebie




                            Comment


                              #59
                              hahaha thanks cornflake! glad you're having a sweet night mate i'll go suss it out now thanks heaps

                              darwin
                              **** DISCLAIMER **** Everything said here is fictional and made up, all photos were found on the internet.

                              Jimmy Carter - “When the legal side effects of a substance cause more harm to a person than the side effects of the substance itself, we have an injustice!”

                              Comment


                                #60
                                great plants kanga , thanks for sharing them ,..
                                sounds like a nice soil mix , the ladies tell the tale ...
                                feel free to pop up more pix , im sure everyones loving them as much as i am ...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X