No announcement yet.

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics Kanga ,was just looking at your white thai ,how many generations have you breed that?

Comment

Here's your thread Kanga! Any pics of your Mendocino crosses? Those sativas are monsters. The only thing I have seen done similar here was a Nevils Haze that didn't finish till December and my buddy had to build a green house over it to keep it from molding. He took a 1000 clones off it before it went into bud and pulled over 7 lbs. We want to be visiting you in December otherwise we would give em a go

Comment

Great plants kangativa only plants ive seen reach that big are pure thai nice job...
        Last edited by BENJI; 06-04-2010, 12:42.
        IC.MAG POSTING GUIDLINES READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE..!!!

Cannabis does not make us criminals, The law does.
        R.I.P Elemental Bro
        Originally posted by -StashBastard-
        Be a gentleman,be yourself, be honest and open and don't be a pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by humboldtlocal View Post
          Here's your thread Kanga! Any pics of your Mendocino crosses? Those sativas are monsters. The only thing I have seen done similar here was a Nevils Haze that didn't finish till December and my buddy had to build a green house over it to keep it from molding. He took a 1000 clones off it before it went into bud and pulled over 7 lbs. We want to be visiting you in December otherwise we would give em a go
          ahhhh i like the sound of that, I will be growing Nev's haze next season. I did my Mex x NL#5xH in a greenhouse and got 7lb off that and that MM looks as if it is going to be around 5lb+
          Check out my album for the Mendo's. Its raining here today so i have been busy with pics and harrassing other threads........cheers K
          STAY YOUNG AND GROW EM BIG

Comment

Originally posted by very oldman View Post
            Nice pics Kanga ,was just looking at your white thai ,how many generations have you breed that?
            Thanx mate.....I got it in the 70's and have pretty much been keeping it going since then, with a few yrs off coz I was away.
            I am still looking for something to breed with it that will make it a bit more potent and retain the white look.

Comment

Originally posted by BENJI View Post
              Great plants kangativa only plants ive seen reach that big are pure thai nice job...:bigggrin:
              Thanx mate.....I will do some Thai's next season as see if I can get them bigger.

Comment

wow kangativa those are some beautiful pictures mate! i'm dying to get my hands on some MM in the future. you guys should breed up some seed and send them into seed bou or bank, i'd be your first customer !

darwin
                **** DISCLAIMER **** Everything said here is fictional and made up, all photos were found on the internet.

Jimmy Carter - “When the legal side effects of a substance cause more harm to a person than the side effects of the substance itself, we have an injustice!”

Comment

Originally posted by darwinsbulldog View Post
                  wow kangativa those are some beautiful pictures mate! i'm dying to get my hands on some MM in the future. you guys should breed up some seed and send them into seed bou or bank, i'd be your first customer !

darwin
                  Hi Mate and thanx.....I would have done it this winter, but I will be away and wont be back until the start of August which is the time to start so I can sex her out for summer.......I will see what I can do though.....cheers K

Comment

I know these arent all MM's, but I thought you might like some pic's of some more big Sativa's, plus I need to get my posts up...cheers K
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kangativa View Post
                      I know these arent all MM's, but I thought you might like some pic's of some more big Sativa's, plus I need to get my posts up...cheers K
                      I guess those sativa's are appr 4 meters (13 feet) in height.Outstanding beautiful and my compliments mate.How many pounds / kilo's do you harvest from one plant??

Namaste

Comment

Tree trunks

Comment

Very very nice work there bro Love the big sativa girls in the outdoor sun

Comment

Originally posted by Kangativa View Post
                            Very nice again! Wow.

Comment

Subscribed so I can learn a thing. Kanga, I appreciate your sharing with us.

Peace
                              A Man is what he thinks about all day long.
                              -R.W.E

Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
                              - B. Franklin

A secret shared is never a secret halved.
                              - Alistair MacLean

When you borrow a thousand dollars, the bank owns you. When you borrow a million, you own the bank.
                              - Larry Niven

Only I chose to move into a field where there was little or no competition. Why fight my way up a chain of command when by taking one step sideways I could form my own chain of command with myself at the top, running things the way I felt they should be run from the start instead of adapting someone else's system until I was high enough to make my presence felt.
                              -Robert Lynn Asprin

Comment

wow man i just keep loving these plants, i gotta get me some of this smoke when i get over to aus xD looks juicy as.
                                do you supercrop the plants or top them?
                                It is our inherent right as Flesh and Blood Human Beings, to be able to make our own choice as to whichever way we choose to self medicate our bodies, and also be able to consume in our own bodies that which we consider to give our body the benefit of consumption, whether it be for spiritual, emotional, medical or even recreational advancement.
                                And that is our right and free will.

Make sure to medicate - before you meditate
                                The way of true spiritual reality, is held within the first 9 insights. The Celestine Prophecy.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w Mini Scrog completed.
                                250w Tallboy Dresser. Fail Males.
                                250w double wardrobe.

Comment

Working...
                                X