What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

ahortator

Veteran
Hello mates.

Now I am sure. I have no doubt. Kangativa, you and Bushweed live in Secret Valley, lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1blMBfx29c

Beware Spider MacLeod, lol...

I have seen on tv that it is raining cats and dogs in Australia. I wish that all of you were fine.

Greetings

Last edited:

Kangativa

Veteran
Hello mates.

Now I am sure. I have no doubt. Kangativa, you and Bushweed live in Secret Valley, lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1blMBfx29c

Beware Spider MacLeod, lol...

I have seen on tv that it is raining cats and dogs in Australia. I wish that all of you were fine.

Greetings

Lol....Hey mate where did you find that ???

Most of the rain is concentrated down in the south. High Countries area, so we are all good up here. Didnt get much rain at all. Thanks for caring though mate:tiphat:
Cheers K

ahortator

Veteran
Hi mate.

I am very happy that there is not raining so heavy there where you live. I hope that it stop to rain.
Past Christmas it was raining so much time without stopping here that I even forgot how was the sun. lol

The video is from a tv series that I remember when I was a child. I remember another Aussie series with the same actors but they were on the flight, wanted by the redcoats.

I see that you are blessed by the nature there. I love wallabies, kagaroos, wallaroos and other marsupials.

Poisonous snakes are a bit scary. I prefer the goannas and the perentie.

Greetings

idiit

Veteran
wonderful post kangativa. i'm an outdoor sativa grower and am very inspired by your work. is it going to be possible to get some mullumbimby madness seeds thru any seed outlet? also do the white widow crosses into sativas create bud mold problems? thanks.

Kangativa

Veteran
wonderful post kangativa. i'm an outdoor sativa grower and am very inspired by your work. is it going to be possible to get some mullumbimby madness seeds thru any seed outlet? also do the white widow crosses into sativas create bud mold problems? thanks.

Thanx mate.
Good question on the MM seeds, at the moment I am going to say probably not, but that could change.

When you do the cross, selection is important for that sort of thing. The lucky thing is the MM was fairly mold resistant as is the Oaxacan.....so no I dont have to much problem with this cross.

bushweed

Veteran
Kanga's Sativa Gardens
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Feb2006er

Those are absolutely beautiful. Makes me really wish I was down there. What is the difference in flavor/high of them all?

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
kanga where are you mate.... me a and a few members are getting a tad worried.. hope you and the missus are doing well

Kangativa

Veteran
Hi Guy's.....Sorry for my absence, but Bushy is right I have been super busy and have decided to be a bit quieter due to some unexpected events.
But all is good and during the year I will put up a few pics of different strains for all to see.....cheers K

Kangativa

Veteran
Hi all......Thought I would drop in with a pic of a new strain that i did and must have dropped a seed. It came up near the end of winter and ended up being a female.
It was a Mullum x Mendo Girl which I crossed with a Mullum male again,
Anyway this pic was taken back a bit, but she is growing about 1ft per week.

I would also like to appologize to the people who have PM'd me and I havent answered, I promise I will....Sorry !!

Attachments

• MMxMGxMM (2).jpg
    MMxMGxMM (2).jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 33