What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
haha yeah true that shroomy, :D kanga's set the bench mark hehe probably a little too high! but we'll give it a whirl, plenty of room mate :D

bushweed

Veteran
Nev's Hz#21
picture.php

picture.php

NHz#21xOaxacan
picture.php

NHz#35xEarly Mullum
picture.php

picture.php

Kangativa

Veteran
Hey mate, is there another plant in the middle rear trying to get in on the photo?

Yeah mate, your right it is a different one.........It is a cross between Mendo Girl and MM. I havent smoked it yet, but I crossed it again to the MM and the Mex this year. I will grow out both crosses and we will see which is better.......If all good I will do seed from it......It's finish is not to much after the other 2 but as you can see longer buds again:)

catcherintheye

Does kangativa make hemp walking sticks? ... the stalks are my favorite I cant get over the tree trunks. I wonder what a grove of those beauties would look like.

Kangativa

Veteran
Night Sativa's !!

Attachments

• night heads 009.jpg
    night heads 009.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 34
  • night heads 030.jpg
    night heads 030.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 39
  • night heads 015.jpg
    night heads 015.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 39
  • night heads 007.jpg
    night heads 007.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 35

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
Lol...I wish mate, they would be my best winteries EVER:jump: No they are old pics from May.

hehe beautiful none the less mate :D would've loved to have seen them in person, standing before the giants in awe! maybe i'd take a leaf out of jack's book and climb one up through the clouds and find a golden goose (or fucking sweet bud! hehe)

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
That's a nice healthy looking python, I have to deal with Tiger snakes and Brown snakes. The Tigers are agro +, they rear up and flatten their necks like Cobras when getting ready to strike. They piss me off but I don't try to kill them, just their way of doing things, self defense. More chance of getting bitten if I try and kill them.

I have more issues with this.

WILD BRUMBY STALLION IN THE HIGH COUNTRY, EARS FORWARD, SNORTING, AGGRESSIVE. THIS PARTICULAR ONE HAS ATTACKED IN THE PAST, PROTECTING HIS HERD

picture.php

PROTECTING HIS GIRLFRIENDS

picture.php

catcherintheye

uhhhh why am I living in america? wild studs, kangativas and beautiful snakess, just look at your views, when I look outside i see 50 other homes, concrete covering everything visible, smog and garbage on the floors. Id have to drive an hour or so to be out in backcountry wildlife where the animals there are endangered, literally.

To see such beauty is much inspiration. I love australia and one of my goals is to make it there sometime and possibly stay. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful side of your world mates. Much respect to the Darwinians and aussies out there. Living with and respecting their land.

Kangativa

Veteran
That's a nice healthy looking python, I have to deal with Tiger snakes and Brown snakes. The Tigers are agro +, they rear up and flatten their necks like Cobras when getting ready to strike. They piss me off but I don't try to kill them, just their way of doing things, self defense. More chance of getting bitten if I try and kill them.

I have more issues with this.

WILD BRUMBY STALLION IN THE HIGH COUNTRY, EARS FORWARD, SNORTING, AGGRESSIVE. THIS PARTICULAR ONE HAS ATTACKED IN THE PAST, PROTECTING HIS HERD

picture.php

PROTECTING HIS GIRLFRIENDS

picture.php

Yeah mate I had to deal with Dugites, Tiger snakes and a few other species growing up in WA, now it is Red bellies, King Browns, Rough Scales and a few others that arent so venomous.....the Red Bellies are around the house all the time.
The Brumbies look healthy as well....I saw a lot of those when I was living at Falls Creek, but they never came down into the valley to hassle me.

Latest posts

Latest posts