What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MY LITTLE SOG

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
funding crims?.. wots it make every other bastard on here?

well i know the kind of people my friends get it off. and these are bad people who make and sell a lot of other bad products that unlike pot DO hurt people and ruin lives. i'm just saying i'd rather grow my own and not spend my hard earned money funding organised crime. it wasn't a dig at anyone on here. if you grow and sell your shit illegally then that's your business coota.

kweezy

sup High, thx for the complement (im trying haha) im lookin at these pix and
dam bro.. very nice operation u got here hahaha, ill stay tuned to see how these babies turn out

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
I think darwinsbulldog is just sick of buying it and want's to grow his own. Way to go.

yeah that's all i meant, i wasn't trying to cause offensive, i'm just over paying for a product that most times i know has come from dodgy people who i'd rather not be giving my money to. i'd rather grow my own for my own use, if anyone else wants some they can have it for free etc. anyway keep up the good work high and keep those photos coming :D also when you harvest let me know how much you get!

Hi High,
Can you just say please, if that is a 1m2 tray, and also how many litres of hydroton is in the tray? I couldn´t find that info.
I´m going to flatter you by imitating this pretty closely. I´ve managed to find those individual starter trays at my local garden centre.
Thanks,
SW

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Hi High,
Can you just say please, if that is a 1m2 tray, and also how many litres of hydroton is in the tray? I couldn´t find that info.
I´m going to flatter you by imitating this pretty closely. I´ve managed to find those individual starter trays at my local garden centre.
Thanks,
SW

3' is 91.4cm. I think I put about a 50 litre bag in it, maybe more. I just fill it to about 5cm from the top. If you buy 50 litre bags of hydroton, open up the top, poke many holes in the bottom with a screwdriver or something.

Get out the garden hose and flood it. It will be dirty brown for a while then go clear. Now you can use it.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hey mate, just wondering are those 3' trays found at most hardware stores? or is it best to hit up a hydro store for them?

T

the_coota

hey lads, was just a tongue in cheek comment, no stress intended.. more along the lines that were all crims here right, regardless if ur selling or not.. just growing the beloved is a (bullshit) crime
But in saying that, i spose there is commercial growers that arent bad ppl, just filling a need..
Anyways, back on topic, top grow HC!! love it!

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
man this is looking rly rly nice man, they are gonna be phat little ladies when they are finished.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Nice Sog. I look forward to seeing the results.

Looks like those new clones are ready for the switch.

Yep, I started them a bit earlier than usual because of another thread about sea weed I have going on.

I'll keep them ticking along under the cfl's.

I checked out your thread, looks fine, but I would trim more of the lateral growth. By the looks of those leaves it appears to be sativa dominant, I prefer indica

Keep on SOGGING though, go Kiwi, good allies to have.

What are you growing now?

kiwiboy

Still growing Jack Herer and juicy fruit.

I might be coming over to Oz in a couple of months, try my luck at getting a mining job. Big Dollars.