What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where can I find hash oil in Amsterdam?

G

Any shops sell oil? I haven't heard anything!

I remember Overgrowers could get a free hit at seeds direct is that offer still up? HAHA! :D

Is seedsdirect and seeds boutique the same place?

TimewarP

not sure how strict they are in holland but EU regs make it difficult to buy 99% alcohol . . you need a perscription or sympathetic pharm

im sure that dosnt stop everyone but it must make it tougher

also not a lot of people smoke pipes it seems

i love the stuff

Honey oil is illegal in Holland - although you may find some jelly hash - (try the BushDoctor) - dont know how they get away with this cause jelly is ice hash mixed with Honey oil !

Best is to look for the best ice/bubble - try BushDoctor Dampkring and Katsu - the Masterblaster from ANYDAY is expensive but worth a try

I remember Overgrowers could get a free hit at seeds direct is that offer still up? HAHA! -

Perhaps !!! - you must go and find out - :joint:

yes the same place :woohoo:

yes timewarP - it is my understanding that it is concidered a concentrate - it is made(of course) but is not available from coffee shops :wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
in holland, oil is treated the same as heroin. so you won't find any bho type product in the coffee shops. in fact, i wonder if the jelly at the bush doctor really is oil and hash mixed?

TimewarP

so i shouldnt offer to do a demo of our 'gold' procedure at 420 eh?

wouldnt want any of you to get 'hooked'

ive only come within a meter of the jelly a couple times and my initial thaught was that it was not-completely-dried-bubble [then was told it was that mixture]

G

but isnt hash oil just hash really really liquidy soft? thats weird it is treated so much like a hard drug

TimewarP

not sure when the names got mixed up.. i remember reading in the alexander sumac hash book about the old days when a sack full of charas would get so massive and heavy pure oils would seep from it.. now ive seen some pretty big bags but never saw oil exuding

then along the way people figured out alcohol extraction and [especially in north america] they called it hash oil..

i dont understand the logic ehind banning it either but perhaps its looked at as the 'crack' of cannabis

wish i had a photo but if anyone out there has all three.. take a thin snake of bubble, make a circle round your screen or ash, fill with sift powder and a drop of oil in the center .. its amazing .. the sift facilitates the bub melting and the oil drop gives it the feul to combust properly and if done right you get a sizzling ring that makes it to the center

MrLunk

you might find some and you might not...
annyways it's very Illegal like heroin...

It's illegal because it has undegone a chemical treatment or processing...

For hashies the THC is shaken off the plant and then compressed...
Hashies is THC (TetraHydroCannabinol) in compressed form...
Pressing is not concidered a chemical treatment...

For Hash-oil the THC is extracted from the plant by means of alcohol...
wich is concidered a chemical process..

grtz,
Peter Lunk
webmaster www.koffieshopbirdy.nl

Last edited:
G

oh ok cool thanks a lot

i finally figured out what reputation was here !

Latest posts

Latest posts