What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Dr.Grinspoon

abl12

Hello I am planning on visiting the dam within the month.. only have one night and im looking to find the perfect gram of dr.grinspoon or a longflowering sativa equivalent. My preliminery search has resulted in me narrowing down a few coffee shops.. Barneys, Grey Area, Damfkring and Katsu (in order of closest proximity to me). Would you say I will find dr.grinspoon at these coffeeshops.

Regards

:tiphat:

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was at Katsu yesterday and there was Dr Grinspoon on the menu. I didn't buy any though. I'm enjoying their Black Widow Haze atm.

abl12

I was at Katsu yesterday and there was Dr Grinspoon on the menu. I didn't buy any though. I'm enjoying their Black Widow Haze atm.

Thankyou Puffin, I will definetly make my way to Katsu

Any other 100% sativa recomendations?

Amsterdab16

I've heard that Amnesia has it on their menu as well. I've never personally purchased it from any CS in Amsterdam because it always fetches a ridiculous (16 euro + per gram) price tag - and to boot the times I have been bold enough to take a gander in the jar/tub the bouquet came up a bit too disappointing to be shelling out that kind of loot.

I would recommend Utopia's "Tangerine Dream" (in actuality it's a Tangie, based on the unmistakable Tang'd bouquet), very nice - but not sure if still in stock.

Boerejongen's Amazing/Super Mazing hazes are always safe bets as well.

Damn, if you were here a bit longer a could prob point you in the right direction (beyond the coffeeshops) for some proper well-flushed hazes with a friendly price tag to boot. But may be tough if you're only here a night...

abl12

I've heard that Amnesia has it on their menu as well. I've never personally purchased it from any CS in Amsterdam because it always fetches a ridiculous (16 euro + per gram) price tag - and to boot the times I have been bold enough to take a gander in the jar/tub the bouquet came up a bit too disappointing to be shelling out that kind of loot.

I would recommend Utopia's "Tangerine Dream" (in actuality it's a Tangie, based on the unmistakable Tang'd bouquet), very nice - but not sure if still in stock.

Boerejongen's Amazing/Super Mazing hazes are always safe bets as well.

Damn, if you were here a bit longer a could prob point you in the right direction (beyond the coffeeshops) for some proper well-flushed hazes with a friendly price tag to boot. But may be tough if you're only here a night...

Hehe I just found tangie in Toronto so happy came out to be 7.50 euro per gram.. Fret not my friend I shall be going to be pursuing a post graduate degree in the UK.. so I shall be finding myself in the dam quite often.. I plan on making trips often to imbibe in the legal herb and play on my Hang :thank you: