What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dutch coffeeshops - post your latest reviews here!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I love this thread! Keep it going!

Went to Amsterdam in 2000. Some 20 years ago. Went to Barney's Breakfast Bar, the Bananan Bar, and a lot of other places. Grey Area, Dampkring, Bulldog, Greenhouse.
Love those Dutch women with the blonde hair n boobies!

1ehulp, the plug, and the grey area are only ones worth it and maybe one or 2 others that aren't well known.
Amsterdam is ruined in my opinion its just full of party goers looking to experience their first high or first trip there, or they are just with a big group of loud teenagers/ young students. Lots of a certain kind if you get me, and not the kind you want to chill and smoke with. Sure the 3-4 days i was there (Christmas 2019) i was asked could they use my grinder about 4 different groups ask me... They can afford moonrocks but not a 5er grinder..(annoying) last time I felt good about the dam was 2011.

Places are way to loud and overcrowded and nobody really cares about quality or raised prices, budtenders are not the same as before they have no time for you or to show you or tell you about the product.

You ask to see (strain B) then you say yeah okay i guess i just have to chance it because this guy doesn't have a clue and he doesn't care. some of them didn't even smoke cannabis. (not a joke)

You'll be lucky to find a seat in any coffee shop any time before 10-11am.
Prices have nearly doubled for most stuff.
Notable strains
I-95 plug
Cherrypie hash plug
Violator Kush 1ehulp
Grey areas Haze
hash from 1ehulp was good
and 1 or 2 small little shops had real amnesia and imported hashish that was really nice and the place felt oldskool still.. i cant remember the place but i know the guy from it i seen him before and in documentary's its something like old head jim or something. always has hashish on him.

nyway i love amsterdam but i dont think i could ever see it being the same as 2000s primo

Youve put me off .last time i nipped into eindhoven 5 g amnesia from pinks no stone resin heads stolen.

TexanTerps

why couldnt i just go over there and throw up 10 lights and some hot strains and get rich? lets pretend for the sake of argument i grow some thunder ass hydro for em.... The Video tour i saw of coffeeshops were disgusting holding dried out buds in clear shoeboxes always pointing to the "cali" for 20/g? Never saw a pic of flower that would fetch more than 200 an oz maybe 220 here. Where I feel they have ZERO top end exotic properly handled kind bud. What I saw in my research at least.

RookMan

Hello! My name is Daniel. I’ve been to Amsterdam five times. My nickname is Amsterdan. I’ve been to all the famous coffee shops there. I have a fun tradition that whenever I go to Amsterdam, when I get off the train I go STRAIGHT to Barney’s Breakfast Bar. For my first grow I am growing two strains. Sweet tooth from Barney’s farm which represents the first weed I smoked (at Barney’s of course) on my first trip there (Cannabis Cup winner that year) and Jack Herer which seemed to be my favorite strain every time I’m there. I miss the Rokerij locations they were one of my favorites. Thanks to all the forum contributors for the info I’m getting for my first grow.

JockBudman

Went over a few winters ago for a wee Christmas treat an have to concur that the American stuff isn't worth it (altho ah don't think it's worth it even when grown properly, not ma kind of high)

Best ah got out of a fair few weeds, was the Hawaiian Haze at Abraxas. Tourist shop for sure but all ah can say is the Hawaiian was the best in ma opinion. Even looked intae gettin some of their seeds but couldn't find them anywhere. Best guess is it's Nirvana's Hawaii Maui Wowie, Mr Nice Spice or his Mango Haze. Ah've got the Maui comin in the post so we'll see about that, then ah might see if ah can get a deal on the mango haze at auction.

NotYourSaviour

Seemingly unteachable regarding crimbo

Seemingly unteachable regarding crimbo

Beforehand - while I appreciate input in general and happy to see some interaction in this thread since my last report – I want to ask anyone to please stay on-topic as this is not about whenever you have been to Amsterdam in your life or your general point of view but mainly about the latest reviews of coffeeshops you visited either in the Dam or the rest of the Netherlands.
Thanks in advance!

@Green81

Cheers, hope you can go soon again at some point!

@TexanTerps

No offence intended and I basically agree with you as well as would supporting your approach as shown in my posts here but while I think naiveté is generally a good thing as it still implies surprises in what seems a too determined world these days you're on the wrong track with your thought respectively
idea big time.
This infracstructure in the Netherlands doesn't exist since yesterday and I can tell you Dutchies know how to trade historically spreaking and learnt how to make money so one will have a rough time trying to take the bread out of their mouth on their own ground. Even more than that this applies to any country/place in this world ; just try to enter an (il)legal market no matter what product in any random neighbouring city of yours(hint, hint).
Nonetheless, good luck!

By the way: I now remember someone asked me on here what I think about Haarlem some time back and here's my opinion: been rarely to this town yet and only know a few places but clearly remember about the sorta hype ages back. Can't judge at all but each to their own, enjoy!

So despite knowing better we just came back from a trip to Amsterdam:

Original Dampkring:

were shown a couple of options but apart from one new blonde Moroc(16€/g)we all tried this before so went for the current batch of 'Khalis'(15€/g)and another new Moroc called 'Muhib'(sp) for laughable 18€/g.
Latter one I wouldn't have gone for but a mate was curious – as sorta anticipated only Dampkring's version of current so called traditional landrace hashish from Morocco being vastly overpriced for reasons others and myself already pointed out in this thread and elsewhere on here.
Nice enough but nothing special at all ; again to be fair though we couldn't resist visiting our favourite private source
outside of town on our way to this holiday destination(again, so handy Nederland is small and you figuratively can reach everything in a few minutes. Again, no offence intended as 'quality over quantity' applies here, too)for
proper Moroccan resin and it was just on the same level in opposite to their usual consistency in quality.
Bit of a disappointment but I guess I can still file that under 'first world problems', really as there will always be next time.
The 'Khalis' this time smelt and tasted a lot more like traditional Moroc than new ones so in fact it is 'ticking all the boxes', lovely effects as well.
So even better than the gold we usually pick up privately and so best traditional on this occassion!
Though not my type of hashish as just a sticky, suspective blackish lump and wouldn't it be the Original Dampkring I wouldn't bother as they rarely put me off over the years hashwise ; otherwise as mentioned before a too crowded shithole. Remember this all started with batches of 'Habibi' and 'Noor 2000' Tweede Kamer came up years ago.

The Plug:

They had quite a selection for hashish this time and we got us Papaya 90 micron and Sherbet 73 micron for insanely priced 22€ respectively 25€ per gram and supposedly from Morocco.
Purchased nonetheless particularly excuse this time was 'buy it before the world comes down' due to covid19-pandemic. Riddiculously named again by the way as I doubt those 'strains' were involved. 'Papaya' particularly had a beuatiful yellow yet ochre colour, quite impressive texture and a strong taste of foreign genetics is all I can say, sorry.
Oh and yes, it had a strong sorta up-high but quite clear and one dimensional. Good solid though of course!
The 'Sherbet'[put up pictures here] came up with similar properties and tasting a bit of kush I'd imagine and somehow fruity. Effects were a tad stronger than the 'Papaya' but sorta characterless as I'm always greedy for trippy as hell effects.
Still probably the best Moroc with foreign genetics this time and needless to say I'd go nuts if I would have had that quality of both products at home every now and then as it is clearly high grade bordering on top gear!

Tweede Kamer, Greenhouse, Barney's, Siberie, Kandinsky, El Guapo, Amsterdamned(out of sheer amusement, ridiculous:biglaugh:) and Resin were visited as well but couldn't serve what our dreaded as picky group of hash loving mates were looking for mostly.

Conclusion: as reported in the past years I don't like to go during crimbo time but this opporutnity it was apart from mostly lousy weather quite bearable as no matter how much I like gatherings of family and mates I can't stand that corny christmas commerce everywhere and no matter where on this planet so I appreciate a stall-free Dam square and all that ; fuck them christmas fairs!
Also for obvious reasons not many people around compared to usually. So win-win me thinks and softens my bad conscience of having failed again not going over crimbo:D.

Last edited:

haze*ekiel420

Heyhooo guys, 3 Weeks ago was my resin hunt taking place.

Tweede and coffeeshop amsterdam, (amsterdam genetics) 7 Euro king Hassan, nice fresh aromatic best buy all in all.

Boere/Bij (amsterdam genetics) 7 Euro madleine- stinging/burning feeling in mouth not throat after bonghits. Not my Taste .
8,5 white Choco hash new harvest. I Love white russiian and wc mostly has that Taste i Love, high is nice and as described, stoned but Not sleepy, hehehe at First..
9,5 supersilverhazeblock --- stable quality, Gold Standard imho for new genetics. Love the Taste, handling and most important the high.. strong hazehigh with enough indica for me.

The kosher tangie static block, 13 Euro (3? Month ago) was something too , didnt like the fatkidscake not the static Edition for 11 nor the 9 Euro regular Version now beeing sold, nothing Special compared, but maybe i was expecting too much.

Didnt buy the khalis this Time, but 3 month ago it was super smell, scissor hash smell , of course that wasnt the case, but my nose immediatly fell in love. Hard to prepare, supertaste, superhigh but i expected t to be stronger and was a little dissapointed again, but still great hash.
14 Euro himalayan suddha, (3month ago)authentic Taste oily Top charras, for 14 euro/g Top Deal, only small downside was the Taste in my case, i like more the lemmon/eathy/pine tasting ones i had in manali/vashisht, This one was more herbal/incense but still Superior quality and Luxury problem in my case.

Coffeeshop Solo, shout out to Dario and Federico. Top guys, knowlegable and symphatic.

13 Euro Creme de la creme oldschool high class afghan, super clear body high for me, realy enjoying Taste and handling oily but good to handle.

11? Euro ak47 good one
And fuck my life, the Tiramisu is just fingerlicking good,authentic made with love and 0,5 of kushweed. Honestly could be stronger, but gives a nice Buzz, so 8,5 Euro for a bomb Tiramisu in Amsterdam, ans time again. Best edible EVER tastewise.

Coffeeshop Johnny (amsterdam gen. Again) kosherkushblock 10 Euro Definition *ridiciously stoned* nice but a little onedimensional, strong/heavy indeed long lasting, like it in the end hahaha. Zombie Shit =)

10 Euro amnesia haze( 50 Cent up) thats my weed for Amsterdam, i realy dig the amnesia high
12 Euro amazing haze (amnesia X caramella) had the impression all the locals are buying it, in all the Amsterdam genetics Stones, like it to but 2 Euro less amnesia does the equal Trick for me.

11 Euro supersilverg13 What can i say, I Love them supersilverhaze genetics in most cuts obviously, Hahahaha

10,50 Johnny harvest, some say supersilverhaze 2.0 some supersilver light, for me its more of the later, but still Would prefer it over any overpriced, bland dissapointment from greenhouse and most other, i just cant smoke that harsh and tumbled weed, having Access to least 1 years Models 2 years cured, luxuryproblem hahaha.. but Amsterdam mostly sucks weedwise. Never had the cali and NEVER EVER will pay such ridiciolous prices =)

Best of the Trip was nonetheless king Hassan fresh Classic, reminding me a little of the umma gumma hash dampkring had years ago.

Diddnt like Hassan Deluxe from strainhunters 10e/g
Greenhouse Cheese cream 12e/g was ok, but nothing special. Bluebird templeball 10 e/g wasnt nice to smoke/tasting hash.

Btw. Its crazy to see the prices for the oldshool maroccan high grade beldia/thighine/ketama/hia What the fuck? Having still Access to eggs Classic high end and ridiciously cheap, no way i will pay that but eggs are 2019, and borders closed, so no new ones will not come sadly, in the next Future... so maybe most block hashes are indeed, from spain/netherlands/albania or r they cheaper simply because they r more available? If the classic highgrade realy got nearly extinct, then why is it popping up all over the menues to connoseur prices?

An interesting approach at why the hash is so "oily", dont know anymore if Solo or dampkring budtender told, but he said its because the morocans dont dry the plants on the rooftop in the sun anymore for long Time, but now dry shorter and indoor, or shade. The result is more water/moisture in the collected resin. Could be a piece of the Puzzle imho.
Stay healthy guys, all the best for you and your families. Thanks nys for your allways enjoyable and founded Posts . Take care

Last edited:

bass&drum

i can tell that the most of the tourist shops in adam bring up an average quality.
if u looking for some nice hash u maybe want to check out the „1e hulp“. i remember some og kush hash that was pretty dirty !

also a friend of mine is daily updating coffeeshop menues, i dont want to post advertising. if i can help send me a dmsg.

have a nice day !

E

Exogino

Hi guys.Do u know in Amsterdam a place to find extract like rosin or shatter?We can dab in a coffee?

NotYourSaviour

According to the name of this very thread I spat out years ago I thought it's now as an sorta exception time for a report from the provinces.

So on our way to some mates in the Netherlands for a regular change we took a little detour[again what ever this means in this small country, no offence intended]and stopped by in Tilburg this week.

Toermalijn:

Of course a shop we frequent since ages. Due to Covid19 and lockdown mostly only pick-up during the pandemic. We inspected a couple of their wares and staff behind the counter recommended their Moroccan 'Diamond'[put up a picture here] for 16€ a gram as their best traditional ; there was one for a few Euros less
and one for 18 but that was this batch you similarly currently find at many shops which means traditional which at least doubled in price and was reported by others and me on here before so I'm good thanks.
The Diamond I had many batches before didn't disappont this time either: solid in consistency yet warming slowly up in one's hands, lovely spicy Moroccan flavour and relatively strong body-stoned for this type of Moroc so genuine high grade I'd lick my lips among others at home ; very similar to what others sell as 'Shoe Moroc'. Best traditional high grade this visit ; though I had a tad better in the past here or elsewhere, just saying !
We had a very similar Moroc as well this trip from an other source which I think is a good sign that those types are to be had a bit more than usual at the minute.
Two others supposedly from Morocco and sold as 'dry sift‘, darker Ice Cream Cake for 13€(more on the soft side) and blondish 'I can't remember' for 12€(fell apart to dust when handling, almost a kief feel).
They were nice enough but remarkably less in quality than some months ago(and even then they weren't great either)respectively other batches during last year, somehow doubt they're from Morocco(still thinking of Spain or even lower grades considering stupid names from Usa/Canada[they produce enough grass so why not?] respectively indeed fuck knows where from) but who knows in the end?
A mate also got some blonde fresh frozen ice-o-lator supposedly imported from California for 38€ a gram.
That one was saved for the next day at the end of another session before we went back home but while not as strong as the staff warned us about it could cut a bit through the accumulated fog ; had a very generic but clean ice-o-lator taste and smell, didn't even bubble at all. All in all not bad but expected more.
So a bit of a so-so experience this time but I don't blame the shop at all and I'm very grateful the Diamond was available. Best classic resin from the Rif.

Africa:

Moroccan staff inside took their time to show as well as explain their best Morocs for 12€ and 15€.
The latter one was indeed lovely classic material but while in fact ticking all the boxes a bit commercial high grade and not close to the one from Toermalijn, also too expensive but this again is due to mentioned crisis at the minute.

Before them('saving the best for last')we visited Maximillian, Level, Pasja, Crackers, Grass Company II and Caza as well as De Muze which all couldn't deliver except of the two latter ones as their best Morocs looked very tempting(though overpriced ; similar batches and all that, see above) but we didn't make it back but surely next time.

All in all a lovely stopover including a few aha moments thrown in when talking to owners and staff in regards to situation in Morocco respectively what was on offer and all that.
Still, as previous trip to the Dam roughly a week before has shown as well, one can definitely notice a bullish tendency in quality when traditional Morocs are concerned. Still they're too expensive but compared to the average quality in the last half
of the year too often they're particularly better in the overall package.

Let's see what comes next again!

Last edited:

NotYourSaviour

All right then again we stopped by in Amsterdam on our way to some time off at the North Sea last week:

Solo:

Got us some Sherbet supposedly double filtered for 20€ and some Tangiebert supposedly what ever filtered as well, both of course from Morocco according to budtender.
Both relatively similar gradewise but Sherbet seemed more processed and had a touch more flavour, indeed somewhat fruity respectively sweetish.
Effects were similarily strong too but the Tangiebert I felt more on the body. Both more or less fell apart when handled again but still contained enough oil and thus weren't overly dry as what seems to happen with lower grades and mids.
Can't decide which one was better at all but tendency is Sherbet.

The Plug:

Here Nicole for 21€ and Banana for 20€[ put up a picture here ] were acquired, both supposedly from the Rif.
Nicole I had numerous versions over the last few years and this one indeed was one of the best, more of a spicy-fruity taste profile and while strong as well more of an uplifting smoke to some degree ; also light brownish colour as well as handling[not too crumbly] reminded me of stereotype Moroccan resin but still one could tell it's coming with this new approach of sifting of recent years. The Banana also had that certain taste coming with those crumbly high grades these days but no traces of said Banana which was expected anyway. Though this was the best hashish on this trip, strong flavour and particularly heavy effect, especially on the body.

Grey Area:

Budtender reccommended Blueberry for 18€[90micron] supposedly from Mococco. There was an other Moroccan strain too he showed us and explained it was made with dry ice and 90micron instead of just being a dry sift as with the Blueberry.
Funny.
Nonetheless went for the Blueberry.
Consistency was so powdery though when taking out of the bag bordering on some mids I've seen in the last year and months[they were as powdery as kief] but in the end only just good enough. Flavour was there but whereas fruity not the blue berry they advertised and not overly pronounced ; high was strong enough though and long lasting. Not a bad product but wouldn't go back for it if having a choice between others considered.

Other establishments were inspected as well: Greenhouse[where I noticed they now sell 'Dry Frozen Hash' as well, 28€/0,5g coming in small jars, produced locally), Green Place[ two new items on the menu for 14€ and 15€ hashwise, also coming with trendy strain names but not too impressive ; woman behind the counter couldn't tell about the origin), The Store, Tweede Kamer[their Tbisla dropped in price to under 10€ from around 12€ but I take it it's a different quality – which was quite a sure shot in the past traditionally speaking - as they still sell their Tbisla Grand Cru for 16€ which in my humble opinion is only off those traditional batches going around costing a fortune because of situation regarding Covid-19], Bulldog, Bluebird[they now sell their special hash they sold for 25€/g just a few years ago for half the price, mentioned on their menu – I hope they stored that well when it's the same lot:biglaugh:] , Barney's, Siberie, Resin and El Guapo.

Latter one is now Terps Army but was still under renovation[we didn't make it back from the beach on our departure] and got told it's gonna open just on 06/05/2021. Though along the way in town we heard some gossip from other owners and such. This brand is existing in Spain as well and they at least have a Social Club in Barcelona. So a similar approach as The Plug. While there are coffeeshpops now since a few years also active in Spain with Social Clubs and such. However as with The Plug I'm still sceptical anything essentially changes on the market as they both in Spain and Netherlands are only tolerated rather than legal so fishing in very similar waters supplywise ; let alone people involved so a deception package sorta for the naive customer[no offence intended].
However we got told by one owner in the know people from Terps Army paid a lot for gaining a foothold and despite that and all the biased opinions from competitors I think there is still a Dutchy being the owner(perhaps even with El Guapo before)and now Terps Army is just a shareholder as this would be so typical again for Dutch traders mentality as no insider myself but consumer witnessed that so often over the last decades when it comes to coffeeshops or everything else(smart move me thinks again at least from a business perspective and in general a common business practice in our wonderful profit driven society)let alone it's difficult so sell a coffeeshop licence, at least in some areas.
Time will tell. Still hope for legalization one day and half-arsed approaches as coffeeshops and other grey areas being a relict of the past then as stated before.

Generally I had the impression that not only us came to a holiday in the Netherlands as city and beaches started to fill up nicely compared to recent months. Even though not back to normal[read before Covid-19] it was unfamiliar seeing this amount of people around everywhere, almost uncomfortable but of course I welcome this big time as I hope this is a good sign Covid-19 will be defeated one day even though this still will take some time..
Sun was in full effect too and stoppover was just lovely. And so was the atmosphere at the sea. Also they now allowed people sitting in restaurants, pubs, coffeeshops and the like from 06/05/2021 which seems to be a trend across Europe anyway – show uhm business must go on, huh?
Prices for hashish didn't come down at all so didn't bother with looking for classic Moroccan high grade at all and just sticked to the foreign genetic ones whereever they are originally come from as so often questioned before.

Regret a bit we forgot about the Original Dampkring but there will always be next time again if hell doesn't freeze over, right?

Last edited:

NotYourSaviour

Time for another trip report from the Dam then.

Solo:

Budtender steered me to that Hiya filtered when I asked for some traditional Moroc as their menu provides loads of foreign genetic ones. As far as I can remember I haven't had that type in a so called filtered version yet and it looked all right so this it was then. Pretty hard piece of hashish which slowly gets softer with a bit of hand warmth.

Taste was more on the spicy and woody side though subtile in general, merely nice enough taste. Effects were a bit of a creeper and more of a sedating body stone indeed while still being heady enough, relatively long lasting.
Conclusion: I know their original Hiya they sold for about 10 € in the past[which is quite average in my humble opinon and also overpriced] and this one was offered for 13€ so strengthwise this was sorta pimped up compared to their Hiya I as said wasn't that impressed of in the past. Particularly taste wasn't better nor intense.

So apart from strength and a relatively smooth taste not much improvement ; could indeed be from the same producer or refiltered or such. However, worth a try and at home a no brainer of course. Would like to know how other classic resins from Morocco[thinking of certain legit sources here] would perform when same approach is aplied.

Time will tell.

They also had other interesting filtered ones with foreign genetics but I all had them before inbetween so didn't try.

Terps Army:

As said before they 'took over' El Guapo and since have been a regular stop and can say after a couple of visits as expected they're not exceptional(especially weedwise)but one of the better shops. New interior and nothing wrong at all but this is negligible as a small shop anyway.
In summer they had some chairs and a table in front of the shop, not sure if that happened before with El Guapo.
Too they have now(?)two counters.

Woman behind the counter recommended Orange Sherbet for 18€[put up a picture here, first one] supposedly from Morocco and it somewhat came with a subtile orange scent indeed. Quite strong taste[with a bit of imagination fruity but not sure of claimed fruit] and while being of the crumbly-oilish type it delivered some strong enough overall effects. Surprisingly close second best this trip when it comes to foreign genetics.
Very oily but again a joy to smoke as well as not too uncomfortable to handle. Cheers!

Bushdocter:

Originally just wanted to have a look at their menu but one mate bought something I can't remember. Noticed there were two options for Moroccan hashish with foreign genetics at about 16€ and 18€. Also about five others and they charged 20€ each.

All so called filtered and various microns on display.

Was shown a couple of reasonalbe looking reccomendations and ordered Tangie 73[micron]for 20€. Another version with 120 micron was to be had as well but so be it.

More of a blonde but still oily enough one ; not so crumbly and not too soft. Good strength and if not as strong taste was still enough – though no fruity flavour or such. All in all I can't complain at all except for the price.
Even well known scold serving us wasn't bad tempered as so often since ages and took her time as well as explained everything well ; quite interesting!

Funnily there is only Moroccan hashish with foreign genetics here listed now[forgot if other offers from Asia are available but I guess not anymore though no interest at all, just saying]. I remember they always seemed to have their fingers on the pulse of time as long as I visit them and
to some degree I find them on one hand a bit underrated but more importantly on the other hit and miss.
Their prices are horrible and I recall minimum 2g-deals weedwise in the past[didn't look at the menu section]. Let alone some of their fucked up staff but in the end I don't care about them or place itsself as I'm only there to score[everything else positive would be just a bonus] and
as long as they don't bring it to the boil attitudewise and deliver quality it's ok no matter which shithole in general; though this place could be so much more but if not so be it and no one should take their behaviour and such personal - I even prefer this to the usual fake smiles one gets at the service sector as it's only about business no matter whether hashish, apples or what ever[one is always a customer and mostly judged by that], generally speaking.
So quite a touristy shop respectively trap but well connected as mentioned one of the first serving Morocs with foreign genetics as well as obscure indoor ice-o-lators ; they still sell wax for 95€ per gram and if not solventless I don't understand how they get away with that.

The Plug:

Was recommended Gelato for 21€[put up a picture here, second one] and one other mate got Cookies Cream for 19€[put up a picture here, third one]. Gelato was a blonde and one of those crumly-oilish types again. More of a subltile smell but taste was just pungent while I wouldn't say it tasted of Gelato[strain]but this was expected anyway as others riddiculously named that way before couldn't deliver taste as well[great logic, huh?]. Usual taste profile of those high grades with foreign genetics these days I mentioned before but still an own sorta unique flavour I just can't describe.

Strong effects on my brain as well as on the rest of myself.

Best resin this trip with foreign genetics ; this and the other of course supposedly from Morocco.

The Cookies Cream I tested as well. Creamy hashish and oily indeed. Lovely taste as well and more of an uppish effect I'd say ; sounds funny but that one reminded me to some degree of classic Moroccan gear among most resins I've seen this trip.

Balou, Greenhouse, Dampkring II, Family First, Kadinsky, Free I, Grey Area, Bagheera, Amnesia, Goa, Barney's[ their Morocs with foreign genetics and of course 'filtered' Apple Fritter for 15€ and one other too filtered one looked interesting and supposedly from Morocco but didn't make it back],Andalucia, Rock-It, Bluebird, Basjoe,Free I, Greenhouse Effect[evening of arrival peeped into that one as we were looking for a place to sit down but was packed out but had a brief look at their menu and tubs on display, some Moroccan hashish on offer despite still being pricey looked interesting and they also had about two filtered options ; will keep that in mind] Resin and Siberie were visited as well but for some reasons couldn't do anything for us. Bummer again we didn't make it to Original Dampkring but have been the other day anyway.

All in all again no news about Morocs of classic lineage, still too expensive so ignored then. Town still was relatively crowdy and half of the shops still were only for take-away.
From today Dutch goverment is more or less lifting restrictions in regards to Covid-19 so back to so called freedom and one can only sit inside if vaccinated, recoverd or tested as far as I understood what several staff told us.

Lovely stay and looking forward to the next one.

Last edited:

H.Marks

Why is canabis equated to prostitution / red light.... etc etc etc. When the Place Amsterdam is mentioned.

bibi40

Yesterday at Amsterdam :

Strain hunters coffee shop ( at the place of the old Dutch flowers coffee )

fetch