What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sativa tour: Amsterdam.

even the kali mist I bought at blue bird ten years ago gave me only a strong indica/sativa high. nothing to compare with an euphoric clear high. no need to be strong ! an only euphoric long lasting and clear high would be enough for a sativa lover.

medical marijuana is the desease ! Today you have to think you are hill to be authorized to smoke weed...isn't that any spirit manipulation ?

if people follow that, in fifty years every body will smoke "alprazolam weed";

I want psilocybin weed !!

hey joe where are you going run to now ? where you gonna go ?
I'm going way down south,..... up to be FREE !

Exactly, I dont use weed anymore because of this very reason. When I can start growing a pure sativa, like tbe mong hsat from indian landrace exchange, then my life will be complete.
I can't stand it. You dont even need to flower a pure sativa to get a nice potent high, the leaves are enough. Seriously I dont like Xanax, it doesnt get me high, thats exactly what hybrids feel like. Pure sativas have such a clear, mystical, euphoric, trippy, healing feeling that is what I wish life would feel by default, hybrids just cant mimick that feeling, at all.

:watchplant:

Even thai has been contaminated. Although it does have a pure sativa high. It retains a indica quality unlkke hybrids and indicas, which gives it a dopey and muddy edge. Although still clear compared to hybrids.

My favorite was a lesltho sativa. Much more clear and not dopey.

But i honestly dont beleive there are any landraces sativas on earth that have not been contaminated at least once in the last 50 years. I think maybe the burma mong hsat from indian landrace exchange is the only pure sativa on earth available in seed. Possibly some places in Malaysia, Indonesia, papua new gunea, Chile, Peru still have pure sativas
To think some people have made extinct, the pure sativa many people would only ever want to consume (although few compared to the rest of people). Thousands of years gone in 50....

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Even thai has been contaminated. Although jt does have a pure sativa high. It retains a indica quality unlkke hybrids and indicas, which guves it a dopey and muddy edge. Although still clear compared to hybrids.

My favorite was a lesltho sativa. Much more clear and not dopey.

But i honestly dont beleive there are any landraces sativas on earth that have not been contaminated at least once in the last 50 years. I think the burma mong hsat from indian landrace exchange is the only pure sativa on earth available in seed. Possibly some places in Malaysia, Indonesia, papua nes gunea, Chile, Peru still have pure sativas
Its scary really. To think idiots and sabotagers have made extinc, the pure sativa many people would only ever want to consume (although few compared to the rest of people). Thousands of years gone in 50....
you know there is more than 1 variety of thai ?

im sure some have had indica added to them , particularly ones sold from seed banks etc ,
but there are plenty that are still pure sativas ,
and there is still plenty around the world that have not be adulterated also , you just gotta go traveling to find them ..

vinrusso

you know there is more than 1 variety of thai ?

im sure some have had indica added to them , particularly ones sold from seed banks etc ,
but there are plenty that are still pure sativas ,
and there is still plenty around the world that have not be adulterated also , you just gotta go traveling to find them ..
In 1990 I went to Amsterdam, had always heard about it. I grew up in the 70's and 80's in California so the first thing I did was ask coffeeshops if any Thai was possible. The menus back then were Skunk #1, NL #5, Brazilian, Haze (I didn't really know what haze was then) but sold mostly hash. Finally one guy directed me to Hunters Bar and the owner got me some Thai. It was gold color with a sweet perfume like smell but that shit had me energized all over the Dam, like I was on speed or something. I wish I knew what that was. I kick myself in the ass now not buying Haze. The REAL Haze.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Never buy stroopwafels in the Kalverstraat 🤣🤣🤣
20240128_205119.jpg

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Those dutches think they sell gold...
Shame on them...
This sweets in Greece is only for the ...
W.C. :giggle:
But OK i can understand them because they have only this to eat!!!
Its more expensive than a gram of Coke, but if you go to the supermarket, you have a whole package of stroopwafels for just around €2.50 , when you have the munchies.
A'dam is just overpriced.

1706535598465.png

Latest posts

Latest posts