What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Montehierba's Amsterdam journey!

montehierba

Fantastic place for all ages,what a place really!!!Love it!!!
Flavors, wishes, and all kinds of bud, but the one thing i yet dont understand is why most coffee shops work with GH Strains, from A to Z i been checking them all and Amnesia Haze,amnesia this amnesia that or most GH haze are present and available, potent , yes!!! Found a couple coffeeshops that are proud of their genes but what is going on???
The last thing i want is to smoke the same bud the whole time here.:ying::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

Yes Arjan rules Amsterdam now days!:tiphat: #respect

PapstUrban

I would say most strains in the shops are from dna (kandy kush, kosher kush, silver bubble and skywalker) and soma (amnesia), just the lemon haze is the strain from greenhous wich is in almost every shop.
For me dna rules the dam!

Latest posts

Latest posts