• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hazyfontazy
    replied
    mr haze is still your best friend ,,

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I haven't been back to the Netherlands in about 20 years or so, but I had two favorite coffee shops there; one in Amsterdam, and another in Arnhem, where I stayed with friends.

In Amsterdam, Rick's Cafe' (closer to Dam Central Station/Square, just off the canal, between the Station and Hotel Rokin, but near the canal. not a fancy place back then, but a nice menu, and fairly honest about the qualities (which vary year to year).

In Arnhem (~70 miles East by Southeast from Amsterdam), there was a pub called Rocky's. Up above there was a shop that also was not fancy (reminded me of a barren 1950s smaller Greyhound bus station, with old-style linoleum tile, etc.). The parrot on the bar played backgammon. (No shit). They had a nice menu, including at least a couple of good Nepalese varieties.

I avoided glitzy shops, instead looking for those with knowledge, a varied menu, etc.

When I would get into a shop with strictly Moroccan or strictly (???/one country of origin) on the menu, I didn't stay long; often a mark of a shop under the thumb of organized folks from THAT country in particular, and obviously lacking in variety.

Leave a comment:

• Tipunch
    replied
    Bluebird, and They are very nice

Leave a comment:

• Amsterdab16
    replied
    Mr. Haze, I'm an Amsterdammer as well and big import-hash enthusiast, would love hear your personal opinion on where the best moroccans, and nepalis can be procured in Amsterdam at the moment!

Hope to hear from you happy toking!

Leave a comment:

• stasis
    replied
    Your tolerance can be fooled by using different types of cannabis. Or by using different methods of imbibing. Bongs get ya a different buzz than a pipe, and a joint.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Wouldn't you be happy after smoking a gram of wax or budder in a joint lol
    Don't get me wrong I don't smoke it morning noon and night but I bought a gram just for the experience because I'm on holiday
    And yeah my tolerance is pretty high

Right now I'd be supremely happily buzzed if I smoked just a few matchhead's worth of top shelf hash, smoking a whole jay would lay me down like a George Foreman right cross...there's been times in my life when a gram in a big joint by myself wouldn't be enough and other times when a few puffs of the same would get me higher than the clouds....I much prefer the effects of cannabis/hash when my tolerance is low, smoking really pure dry sifted hash with a low tolerance is like going from zero to 100 mph is 3 seconds, smoking great stuff all day every day is like going from 100 mph to 135 mph...you might be going 135 but in reality you are only doing 35 mph and the road is covered in fog.
    Last edited by tropicannayeah; 08-06-2014, 01:02.

Leave a comment:

• GrowerGaz
    replied
    The twizla at greenplace is very good , 1ehulp has good hash also

Leave a comment:

• stasis
    replied
    Made some PURE Jelly hash (BHO/Bubble) right here at home. Not gonna get better than that. Unfortunately, the museums, women and clubs are not as exciting here as in my favorite Canal Village.

My point = Get some rifman and enjoy what cha got.. Go Katsu, bushdocter, Bluebird or some other established shop. and ask the budtender. Or bring a few grams of Ya own, like I usually do. Amsterdam is commercial, Dutch residents of whatever ethnic group are good money-people. You get what cha get.

Like any other commodity offered to the public, there is filler but there is also killer.

Agreed, always liked Twizzla...

Leave a comment:

• Wu-tang
    replied
    Originally posted by Rinse View Post
    The most expensive import hash I saw was 30eu a gram.
    Barneys had Nepal (or somewhere can't remember the stuff wasn't worth remembering) hand rub a couple years ago that was more than 30 a gram but was pretty bad it had hairs in it and not much of a stone for the money

Originally posted by Rinse View Post
    I wouldn't pay 70eu for a gram of anything lol, would rather buy an ounce of bush.
    Lol whats the point of going to the marijuana capital of Europe and buying bush instead of the good stuff lol

Leave a comment:

• ApolloAK
    replied
    Good looking hash

Leave a comment:

• Wu-tang
    replied
    Originally posted by Sativied View Post
    Based on your conclusion you imply you tried it all so then it must be true.

I don't need to try it all I just need to look at it and no it's not the quality I'm after

IMHO you won't get good hash for cheap in Amsterdam after all most people don't leave the red light or close by and pay tourist prices for average smoke

Originally posted by tropicannayeah View Post

"Happily" ha!

You obviously have more money than I and your THC tolerance levels must be up there with Bubbleman and Sam_Skunkman.
    Wouldn't you be happy after smoking a gram of wax or budder in a joint lol
    Don't get me wrong I don't smoke it morning noon and night but I bought a gram just for the experience because I'm on holiday
    And yeah my tolerance is pretty high

Leave a comment:

• Sativied
    replied
    Originally posted by Wu-tang View Post
    None of the stuff in Amsterdam at under 20€ a gram is a good quality it's average at best
    Based on your conclusion you imply you tried it all so then it must be true.

Originally posted by Pepé The Grower View Post
    No need to take it personnal like that.
    You refer to ACD (don't even know what it is but get the point) while writing such an immature response with personal judgements and you tell me not to take it personal?

I meant no offense with the too expensive comment or any other, just putting it straightforward, you can't expect high quality import for those low prices.

And no, I don't see what I missed the first time, must be the good non-Moroccan (hint hint) import hash messing with my brain...
    Last edited by Sativied; 07-29-2014, 17:56.

Leave a comment:

• Rinse
    replied
    The most expensive import hash I saw was 30eu a gram.
    I wouldn't pay 70eu for a gram of anything lol, would rather buy an ounce of bush.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm happily spending 70€ a gram for QUALITY hash

"Happily" ha!

You obviously have more money than I and your THC tolerance levels must be up there with Bubbleman and Sam_Skunkman.

Leave a comment:

• Pepé The Grower
    replied
    It's IC mag here,not the ACD forum

Originally posted by Sativied View Post
    All relative of course, but if you buy the cheap stuff for around 10 bucks yeah don't expect anything great. That's paying beer price and expected an exclusive wine. €15 for that diesel hash is not expensive, that's about normal for the better quality.

I think your conclusion should be that Amsterdam is too expensive for you instead of claiming it's hard to find quality hash. Instead of buying 15x cheap stuff, you would have been better off buying 10x average price or 5 x expensive.

Uhm.... are you aware how many Moroccans live here, how many Moroccans own coffee shops throughout the Netherlands? :lol: Morroccan hash is generally the cheapest shit you can buy here, since decades already.
    No need to take it personnal like that.
    Let's try something else instead.Breathe deeply and then exhale slowly.
    Yeah,just like that.
    Now you're cool so let's try something else.Read again the thread title.No,wait a minute!We'll do it together: " Where is the best import hash in the 'Dam?"...now you see what you missed the first time?

And K+ for you cause i'm sure you're a nice guy sometimes!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X