What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where is the best import hash in the 'Dam

L

Luther Burbank

I hear some of my favourites have closed. Those of you in the dam more often than I; where's the go to for hash these days? There's no reason to go to coffeeshops for flowers, but the hash is still a luxury.

Sativied

Veteran
I got plenty of reasons to buy 'flower' in coffeeshops in Amsterdam every 6 weeks or so. :biggrin: Trying out yet another strain for example, or just to get the good stuff (try for example the Bio Amnesia at Jolly Joker, Acapulco Gold at Amnesia, or the Marley Colley at the 2e Kamer). Or just to watch tourists get high as a kite.

It's definitely not always great though, sometimes far from it and pretty much every shop has overpriced low-quality flower as well.

And that goes for hash too. Not only depends where you go, but also when you go. What someone recommends today won't be the same batch or even same supplier a month from now.

Personally I stay away from Moroccan hash unless I happen to know it's exceptionally good. Perhaps I just smoke it too much when I was young. Can't say I ever bought 'bad' dark Nepalese in Amsterdam though, same for Himalayan Temple Balls, although the latter is supposedly often just high quality Nepalese and not really Himalayan and/or Temple Balls. Heck you may even find one that sells Nepalese Himalayan Temple Balls. Probably want to stay away from those. :dance013:

L

Luther Burbank

They both clarified above - the big 420Amsterdam event is canceled.

L

Luther Burbank

Most definitely. Too used to zero reading comprehension out of some people; wasn't expecting someone making a joke. One Love.

Giovanny

the best Moroccan hash in Amsterdam the sell it in the Moroccan coffeehouses, but you have to go with somebody from amsterdam because they dont sell it to everybody

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I did hear some people saying the Club Media has some nice import at the moment... that's good news then :)

74G

i usually go for the original Dampkring - Rifman Morrocan H... .. .

There is usually one that is really nice... .. .

Always a good smoke there... .. .

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
recently had "twizzla" and "shirez haze hash" also heard the honey hash was very nice and club media had two types of hash that were worth getting I believe including the one the girl needed to keep in the fridge as it would turn to oil if left out,,s2

T

tropicannayeah

Rinse - Jamaican (Weed, Bluebird, 7.50 eu per 3g)
I tried a few Jamaicans and this is my favourite, earthy smell like a rainforest, good smoke and one of the best deals in Dam.

Was it seeded?

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tomorrow,hopefully :)

Last winter i've been quite disappointed by the quality of the hashes i scored in the shops,none were tasting/smelling clean,expensive or not,import or not. :(
And beleive me,i've gone through a lot of shops...I don't know,maybe i do look too much like a tourist...:D