No announcement yet.

Where is the best import hash in the 'Dam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's cool Mr Haze because Amsterdam is unic in europe Great city, LOL !
    I went 8 times (in 28 years of consumption) in Holland... DAM' and Rotterdam, Great memory...
    the departure of the legalization in Holland was great
    now I no longer go to Holland for 10 years but Amsterdam it is a extraordinary city & pleasant to live (if you ar 1 Job
    TAKE CARE !
    sigpic

Comment

For good morrocan check out City Hall, great prices, great quality.
      IIRC, 7-8 euro a gram of twisla, by the gram, they have others also.

Comment

I live close the Amsterdam, been there yesterday and got the Temple Balls at Jolly Joker again. Usually I get it at Kadinsky but they are often out of temple balls. The latter has some good nepalese as well. Stix occasionally has good stuff as well.

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." - Luther Burbanks

Comment

good hash in Adam?.... lol ... not in the shops so much these days
          test grows and other stories

Comment

Originally posted by JamieShoes View Post
            I was hoping to see you there (@420)
            You know 420 in Amsterdam is cancelled this year right?

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." - Luther Burbanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sativied View Post
              excuse me? thats totally false information. where did you get the info about the ic 420 cup being canceled?

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
                excuse me? thats totally false information. where did you get the info about the ic 420 cup being canceled?
                Spreading false information, oh yeah that sounds like the most plausible explanation...

He didn't mention "IC 420 cup" so I thought he was talking at the real 420 Amsterdam, which is cancelled: www.ams420.nl

Comment

lol different event, was thinking wtf? anyway jamie was not asking about that event, he was asking about the ic 420 cup which is having it's 10th birthday this year.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

Comment

I got in the thread from New posts, given the general question of the thread I didn't pay attention to the main forum this is in (ICMag 420 cup). Doh... Sorry about that, didn't mean to spread false info.

Comment

np you didnt actually say ic or cup, just shows how quickly one can get the wrong end of the stick on forums if one isn't careful.

Comment

I hear some of my favourites have closed. Those of you in the dam more often than I; where's the go to for hash these days? There's no reason to go to coffeeshops for flowers, but the hash is still a luxury.

Comment

I got plenty of reasons to buy 'flower' in coffeeshops in Amsterdam every 6 weeks or so. Trying out yet another strain for example, or just to get the good stuff (try for example the Bio Amnesia at Jolly Joker, Acapulco Gold at Amnesia, or the Marley Colley at the 2e Kamer). Or just to watch tourists get high as a kite.

It's definitely not always great though, sometimes far from it and pretty much every shop has overpriced low-quality flower as well.

And that goes for hash too. Not only depends where you go, but also when you go. What someone recommends today won't be the same batch or even same supplier a month from now.

Personally I stay away from Moroccan hash unless I happen to know it's exceptionally good. Perhaps I just smoke it too much when I was young. Can't say I ever bought 'bad' dark Nepalese in Amsterdam though, same for Himalayan Temple Balls, although the latter is supposedly often just high quality Nepalese and not really Himalayan and/or Temple Balls. Heck you may even find one that sells Nepalese Himalayan Temple Balls. Probably want to stay away from those.

Comment

Originally posted by Sativied View Post

what the whole day? just cancelled?... so we go straight to Monday?

Comment

They both clarified above - the big 420Amsterdam event is canceled.

Comment

sense of humour been well avoided there eh mate

Comment

Working...
                                X