What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Oil in NL?

Asterix

hello

Friend of mine has cancer, after watching "Run from the cure" i decided to go to NL and buy a hash oil. If you know place where i can buy it , ill truly greatfull.

:tiphat:

Ironeek

Jelly hash is about as close as you will come to oil over the counter in a coffee shop. As Hempsmoke correctly said
oil counts as a hard drug in the netherlands

It used to be very popular a few years back but for some reason it has vanished from popularity. Soma reckons that his heart suffered because of smoking too much oil (edit: not from the oil itself but from impurities left over from the extraction process)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when i was there several years ago there was black tar like hash oil, nothing like the transparent golden shatters in the usa medical community....
i never sampled the black tar style hash, some crumbly golden did me right tho.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
youre looking for the liquid oil like in Rick Simpson story? As said before , there are some shops that sell bho in hash shape. But liquid oil you can only get if you know someone to make it for you ;)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if ur looking for sublingual style extracts ... its everywhere in colorado, activated bho in lil syringes

There are a fair few shops that carry BHO in Amsterdam, Betty Boop (1 called caramel cream)and Bushdocter (4 or 5 different types) both shops had it on my last visit (there are more you just have to search hard cause I am too high to remember), it costs around 50 euros a gram. I recommend that if you do decide to try it look into Hashmasta Kut Curves or any type of dome/ti for smoking as it will drip through a normal gauze when you hit it with a flame. Also I would not trust the purity of any BHO you haven't made yourself please keep that in mind.

picture.php

5g From Betty Boop

Ironeek

Betty Boop is a cute little shop indeed but that is 'Jelly hash' and not the liquid oil that the OP is referring to id imagine.

This is very much a grey area, especially given the current governments calls for that ridiculous 15% THC limit. So it might be an idea not to highlight any shops that may allegedly sell such things!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for true rick simpson style "cancer cure" bho, u have to b sure its been activated for oral consumption, heated to about 120 degrees f. untill tiny bubbles are completely released, oil will b darker and less stable (runny not solid)

hope u can help your friend

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from my memory, grey area was a decent shop w above average flowers... wouldnt suprise me if they are on the fad of dabs and hash oil right now.
u can activate it urself if u buy it from a shop, altho i maintain, colorado has the most and prolly highest quality edibble bho, the "rick simpson" style extract....

Ironeek

It is BHO as I stated twice & it is on the menu so they are advertising it. I was just trying to help, what are you doing?
-AmsterdamnesiA

In the Netherlands 'Hemp Oil' is listed under the Opium Act 1976 as a hard drug. If any shop openly sold and advertised a 'pure' oil, it would most likely be closed post its next inspection.

What you saw advertised was not BHO in its 'rick simpson' style extraction. Some shops do sell jelly hash and other variants (sometimes named butter / bho ect). This is as close as you will see to the real thing on any coffee shop menu in Amsterdam.

Going back again this week :woohoo:

I don't know what to tell you, it's clearly BHO I have made my own and tried lots of different BHO and it is what I tell you. When you go come to Amsterdam why not go to the shops I have mentioned and buy the "extracts" I have & report back then.

I am not arguing that BHO is an illegal drug in the Nederlands I am just trying to help someone with cancer find what they are asking for. As far as I know heated BHO is the extract in "run from the cure" ie: what this person is looking for (I only partly watched the doc a while ago so I may not be correct on this).

Hope you have a great time in Amsterdam, if you want anymore advice on concentrates I will be happy to help.

Ironeek

why not go to the shops I have mentioned and buy the "extracts"...... I am not arguing that BHO is an illegal drug in the Nederlands

Do you not see something insanely wrong with what you have just posted on a public forum?

I am just trying to help someone with cancer find what they are asking for.

It might be wise then to do so in a more discrete manor!

As far as I am concerned no patient should EXPECT to find the rick simpson style BHO extraction on the menu of any coffeeshops in Amsterdam!

Posting such information, despite the large volume of evidence against your point , is irresponsible in my opinion.

You aren't ignorant enough to believe that cannabis is legal in the Nederlands are you? because you do know it's only tolerated right.....right. Now I do not print coffeeshop menus or own a coffeeshop and if I did would be more discreet about what I was selling if I wanted to keep my license but that is the choice of the coffeeshop not mine or yours.

Maybe I should have kept it to PM (which I don't have active) but what if another med patient was looking for this info? Check out the BHO at Betty Boop when you go it's super oily :)

Ironeek

Dude this was explained to you four years ago when you posted the same post and picture of your Caramel cream (.....which is most definitely not pure BHO and more like quick wash iso) on another forum.

This reply probably sums it up
take a bit ,put it on a ashtray and light it...watch the sparks suckers,then look at the dirt residue....do yerselves a favor and get it from a reputable producer..yer lungs will thank you.basically what I'm saying is if you've ever smoked Good oil you're going to be disappointed...the pic of what they call oil isn't oil. In my experience, oil doesn't crumble. I've seen bubble hash that was rinsed in alcohol that looked very similar
Chemical extractions were specifically excluded from the social policy changes that happened during the 1980's and are not tolerated by the dutch authorities in the same way as hash or weed.

There is some world class Oil easily available and several shops sell it discretely but I personally think openly naming them in such a pubic way is silly given the current climate around cannabis culture in NL.

Despite being an unenforceable policy some sections of the dutch government still want to apply a limit to the THC content of cannabis sold in coffee shops!?! 90 + % chemical extractions would do opponents of the measures no favors at the moment.

The couple of shops that supply BHO do not advertise it. If something is advertised as BHO, you can be certain it's not BHO. Much of what is sold as oil is not oil.

Peace,

There is some world class Oil easily available and several shops sell it discretely but I personally think openly naming them in such a pubic way is silly given the current climate around cannabis culture in NL.

Peace,

Backtracking much? So I was correct and telling the truth and you were?

Once again it's on the menu not under the counter. The shops are not being that discreet. I would not name the shop if it was not on the menu.

That pic is from October 2011 (You some sort of interwbz haxxor or just a lonely stalker? Also can you not read dates? the post you "quoted" was from June 2012) and if you read the whole thread which I assume you did as now you've changed your whole "oil is not availible in Amsterdam" attitude you would see my claims are backed up.

I agree that does not look like BHO in the pic cause it's straight out of the freezer (check the top right where it's melting) and also it's not the purist BHO i've had but it's still BHO....You know that thing that they don't sell in Amsterdam but they really do...huh!?!

http://coffeeshopdirect.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21120 link to thread

I'm finished in this thread now I have helped who I can, some are beyond help. :comfort:

:thank you:

Ironeek

I'm finished in this thread now :thank you:

Just as well because each time you post you further highlight your stupidity.

I must also commend you on how very mature of you it was to mark all my posts as unhelpful (...two can play at that game.... mwah ha ha!).

Ill just urge you in future to contemplate the possible effects of your accusations on businesses and a struggling culture

Any way, no hard feelings, good luck and I hope your **** rots and falls off!!

Peace

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if some coffee shop in Adam is selling sumthing illegal, it seems like thats on them, not on us for talking about it....
my2c

if u buy some bho from a shop u can just heat it w a heat gun or in low heat oven or crock pot. but ya, medical grade simpson style pheonix tears prolly hard to get in Adam where its more of a recreational/personal enjoyment thing.... is there anysuch thing as medical in netherlands?