Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hash Oil in NL?

hello

Friend of mine has cancer, after watching "Run from the cure" i decided to go to NL and buy a hash oil. If you know place where i can buy it , ill truly greatfull.

weed oil counts as a hard drug in the netherlands and you wont get it in any shop
    ( Grow1 ,Grow2)

Comment

Jelly hash is about as close as you will come to oil over the counter in a coffee shop. As Hempsmoke correctly said
      oil counts as a hard drug in the netherlands

It used to be very popular a few years back but for some reason it has vanished from popularity. Soma reckons that his heart suffered because of smoking too much oil (edit: not from the oil itself but from impurities left over from the extraction process)

Comment

1e Hulp has "B.H.O." on their menu. It's not what the name would suggest then?
        "You think you're civilized but you will never understand"

Comment

when i was there several years ago there was black tar like hash oil, nothing like the transparent golden shatters in the usa medical community....
          i never sampled the black tar style hash, some crumbly golden did me right tho.

Comment

youre looking for the liquid oil like in Rick Simpson story? As said before , there are some shops that sell bho in hash shape. But liquid oil you can only get if you know someone to make it for you
            It's good to be good.....it's nice to be nice....

Comment

if ur looking for sublingual style extracts ... its everywhere in colorado, activated bho in lil syringes

Comment

There are a fair few shops that carry BHO in Amsterdam, Betty Boop (1 called caramel cream)and Bushdocter (4 or 5 different types) both shops had it on my last visit (there are more you just have to search hard cause I am too high to remember), it costs around 50 euros a gram. I recommend that if you do decide to try it look into Hashmasta Kut Curves or any type of dome/ti for smoking as it will drip through a normal gauze when you hit it with a flame. Also I would not trust the purity of any BHO you haven't made yourself please keep that in mind.

5g From Betty Boop

Comment

Betty Boop is a cute little shop indeed but that is 'Jelly hash' and not the liquid oil that the OP is referring to id imagine.

This is very much a grey area, especially given the current governments calls for that ridiculous 15% THC limit. So it might be an idea not to highlight any shops that may allegedly sell such things!

Comment

for true rick simpson style "cancer cure" bho, u have to b sure its been activated for oral consumption, heated to about 120 degrees f. untill tiny bubbles are completely released, oil will b darker and less stable (runny not solid)

hope u can help your friend

Comment

You can buy oil in WAX/Budder shape from bushdoctor grey area!

Comment

from my memory, grey area was a decent shop w above average flowers... wouldnt suprise me if they are on the fad of dabs and hash oil right now.
                        u can activate it urself if u buy it from a shop, altho i maintain, colorado has the most and prolly highest quality edibble bho, the "rick simpson" style extract....

Comment

It is BHO as I stated twice & it is on the menu so they are advertising it. I was just trying to help, what are you doing?
                          -AmsterdamnesiA

In the Netherlands 'Hemp Oil' is listed under the Opium Act 1976 as a hard drug. If any shop openly sold and advertised a 'pure' oil, it would most likely be closed post its next inspection.

What you saw advertised was not BHO in its 'rick simpson' style extraction. Some shops do sell jelly hash and other variants (sometimes named butter / bho ect). This is as close as you will see to the real thing on any coffee shop menu in Amsterdam.

Going back again this week

Comment

I don't know what to tell you, it's clearly BHO I have made my own and tried lots of different BHO and it is what I tell you. When you go come to Amsterdam why not go to the shops I have mentioned and buy the "extracts" I have & report back then.

I am not arguing that BHO is an illegal drug in the Nederlands I am just trying to help someone with cancer find what they are asking for. As far as I know heated BHO is the extract in "run from the cure" ie: what this person is looking for (I only partly watched the doc a while ago so I may not be correct on this).

Hope you have a great time in Amsterdam, if you want anymore advice on concentrates I will be happy to help.

Comment

Originally posted by AmsterdamnesiA View Post
                              why not go to the shops I have mentioned and buy the "extracts"...... I am not arguing that BHO is an illegal drug in the Nederlands
                              Do you not see something insanely wrong with what you have just posted on a public forum?

Originally posted by AmsterdamnesiA View Post
                              I am just trying to help someone with cancer find what they are asking for.
                              It might be wise then to do so in a more discrete manor!

As far as I am concerned no patient should EXPECT to find the rick simpson style BHO extraction on the menu of any coffeeshops in Amsterdam!

Posting such information, despite the large volume of evidence against your point , is irresponsible in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X