What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where to sample strains from commercial seedbanks in amsterdam?

grownow

im going to visit the dam soon, and thought it might be a good idea to review some strains in the coffeshops and pick some for later growing at home. problem is that most coffeshops only have strain names on the menu and no info about breeders or where to get the seeds from. right now i know of:
greenhouse, barneys, Rokerij, Homegrown Fantasy (=homegrown fantaseeds?),resin (not sure if connected to the seedbank), grey area (they seem to carry a lot of DNA genetics stuff).
i would be particularly interested to sample some mandala, paradise seeds or soma strains. any recommendations are highly appreciated, thanks in advance.

dread

Veteran
no more grass for foreigners in holland
holland now has become a nazi country
ban the wietpas!!!!

mintz

Dankring coffee shop for kiwi seeds lines for sale.Try their mexican haze,a proper banger if they have a good batch.

spice A

katsu for soma
grey area for DNA, Reserva privada
Barneys for Barneys Farm (no shit!)
Dampkring for Kiwi
Greenhouse for (no shit) greenhouse seeds
Bluebird for sagarmartha

but on any week it can vary a lot, think less seed company rather the rarer clones and phenos which have been selectively bred

enjoy

Kopernikush

Voyagers CS is always packing something from AllStarGenetics and or Devils Harvest Seeds. at our last visit at the dam the only strain worth buying was don tangelo from ASG at Voyagers.

al-k-mist

This may seem silly, but west coast dispenseries...fly out, get a card, hit up a dispensary after doing research
such as."im going to visit greenhouse coffeeshop and barneys coffeeshop. I will find out their strains, then go on weedmaps and input the strain, it will tell me where the closest dispensary stocking super lemon haze or vanilla kush(gh and barneys respectively)

Latest posts

Latest posts