What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wheres the best smoke

Druna

Hi, im going to Amsterdam on wednesday and would like to know where the best places to go is, havnt been there in 6 years and grey area was the best for me then. Im used to high grade hash and homegrown but im more after hash than pot.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Check the black hashs from Bluebird. They usually have some very nice ones. 15 a g though.

L

LuckyPunch

its in a private space sorry no good information but its my xp
i like popeys

Druna

Okey thanks, ive read about a coffeeshop a little bit on the outside of amsterdam but i cant remember the name, that specialize in import hash. I heard good things about Barneys aswell
but im smoking the blue cheese everyday so im kinda tired of it. Price doesnt matter to me, its the quality and taste

Dutch Aln

For Fine Morrocan hash-try the guys n girls(and the cat)in a little place called 1eu Hulp coffeeshop(translates as 1st Aid)on Rozengracht,about 15 mins walk from Dam Square.
Lots of locals zippin in and out regularly,so always a good sign.

salamandra

There is an American dude married to a dutch duddet and they have small company that does tours for ganja smokers in Amsterdam for a small fee. They have been featured on youtube by another cool guy. Sadly i can't remember any of their names right now but maybe some of the folks in here know what I'm talking about or you can Google it.
They seem to know Amsterdam in and out, perhaps should look for them!

ps
I am not affiliated with any of them, just saying! :tiphat:

van der Buis

I live in this sh°thole,

for some good organic herb please visit coffeeshop Anyday or the Yo-yo. They have good quality herb.

greetings van der Buis

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
There is an American dude married to a dutch duddet and they have small company that does tours for ganja smokers in Amsterdam for a small fee. They have been featured on youtube by another cool guy. Sadly i can't remember any of their names right now but maybe some of the folks in here know what I'm talking about or you can Google it.
They seem to know Amsterdam in and out, perhaps should look for them!

ps
I am not affiliated with any of them, just saying! :tiphat:

milehigh has moved to Colorado :biggrin:

It's gonna vary from batch to batch so trust your nose and eyes. Still, the following places usually have good stuff in my experience:

Grey Area
Voyagers
Utopia
Anyday
Katsu
Club Media
Chapiteau
De Graal
Funky Monkey
Bluebird(be cautious with the weed, but the hash is usually great)

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Look for rifman hash, its real good Moroccan, I think Dampkring coffeeshop stocks it.
\

Agreed ^ .. They claim it is Organic.. In any case, it is very good.

On one trip, the old Pink Floyd C'shop on Haarlemmerstraat had become a modernish Dampkring.. Real cool place that also had Rifman Hashes.. I remember hanging out on a cozy snowy day.

Last edited:

gopot

so what exactly is the deal w/tourist now? we went in 2000 and had a blast before the euro took over and was FAR cheaper than now!

Alpen rock

Apparently, you can still purchase stuff in AMS Coffeeshops if that's what you're asking.

Prices have gone crazy and won't stop doing so (especially in city center, all the hyped OG or Kush shit are around 12-16 EUR per gram!!!).and Amsterdam remains an expensive city overall, full of rip off places (food, weed etc..)

STILL....it is still a very relaxed, enjoyable city where the diversity of smoke is hard to beat.

++

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I wonder if the c'shops are paying more - if they are charging more - for Hi-Q ... Hmm.....