Wheres the best smoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheres the best smoke

Hi, im going to Amsterdam on wednesday and would like to know where the best places to go is, havnt been there in 6 years and grey area was the best for me then. Im used to high grade hash and homegrown but im more after hash than pot.

check this site:

http://coffeeshopdirect.info/index.php

there are many travelogues that will point you in the right direction

Comment

i thought they shut down smoking for foreigners?

Comment

Check the black hashs from Bluebird. They usually have some very nice ones. 15 a g though.
        Nepal smoking TOUR
        Across the Atlantic and beyond : Hashish and Ganja Tales
        Carribean Sativa Tour !!
        Australian Strains Report, for Sativa lovers... !!
        My BUDs Thread

Comment

its in a private space sorry no good information but its my xp
          i like popeys

Comment

Okey thanks, ive read about a coffeeshop a little bit on the outside of amsterdam but i cant remember the name, that specialize in import hash. I heard good things about Barneys aswell
            but im smoking the blue cheese everyday so im kinda tired of it. Price doesnt matter to me, its the quality and taste

Comment

For Fine Morrocan hash-try the guys n girls(and the cat)in a little place called 1eu Hulp coffeeshop(translates as 1st Aid)on Rozengracht,about 15 mins walk from Dam Square.
              Lots of locals zippin in and out regularly,so always a good sign.
              Dreamin` of proper Hash.....................

Comment

There is an American dude married to a dutch duddet and they have small company that does tours for ganja smokers in Amsterdam for a small fee. They have been featured on youtube by another cool guy. Sadly i can't remember any of their names right now but maybe some of the folks in here know what I'm talking about or you can Google it.
                They seem to know Amsterdam in and out, perhaps should look for them!

ps
                I am not affiliated with any of them, just saying!
                NL by Nirvana

Loose lips sink ships

Comment

I live in this sh°thole,

for some good organic herb please visit coffeeshop Anyday or the Yo-yo. They have good quality herb.

greetings van der Buis

Comment

Coffeeshop voyagers . period

Comment

Look for rifman hash, its real good Moroccan, I think Dampkring coffeeshop stocks it.

Comment

Originally posted by salamandra View Post
                        There is an American dude married to a dutch duddet and they have small company that does tours for ganja smokers in Amsterdam for a small fee. They have been featured on youtube by another cool guy. Sadly i can't remember any of their names right now but maybe some of the folks in here know what I'm talking about or you can Google it.
                        They seem to know Amsterdam in and out, perhaps should look for them!

ps
                        I am not affiliated with any of them, just saying!
                        milehigh has moved to Colorado

Comment

It's gonna vary from batch to batch so trust your nose and eyes. Still, the following places usually have good stuff in my experience:

Grey Area
                          Voyagers
                          Utopia
                          Anyday
                          Katsu
                          Club Media
                          Chapiteau
                          De Graal
                          Funky Monkey
                          Bluebird(be cautious with the weed, but the hash is usually great)

Comment

Originally posted by Rinse View Post
                            Look for rifman hash, its real good Moroccan, I think Dampkring coffeeshop stocks it.
                            \

Agreed ^ .. They claim it is Organic.. In any case, it is very good.

On one trip, the old Pink Floyd C'shop on Haarlemmerstraat had become a modernish Dampkring.. Real cool place that also had Rifman Hashes.. I remember hanging out on a cozy snowy day.
                            Last edited by stasis; 07-18-2012, 05:13.
                            Stable: Relentless Seeds: White Cookies & Elmer's Glue - Dr. Krippling's Incredible Bulk (aka Green Spirit Skunk) - Rare Dankness Moonshine Haze (2 phenos)

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in 3 years - 2) 1st Place - 2) second place and 2) 3rd place.

Comment

I bought moroccan from popeye a few years ago and it was very nice, strong and tasty

Comment

Working...
                              X