What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

eindhoven coffeeshops

stinkyigloo

Hi guys,

In a few weeks im heading to eindhoven for a few days then off to the dam. I've been to the dam plenty of times but this is a first trip to eindhoven. Can any of ye recommend some good coffeeshops there? Peace

stinkyigloo

It does, but i'll go with the chance that it might blow over in a few weeks. Heard that was some shops that defied the ban, not sure how that turned out.
My flight is into eindhoven so i was going to get the bus or train over to the dam after a day or two in eindhoven, if i cant get any there i guess i wont be spending long in town. Shame really, i was looking forward to seeing another part of holland for a change.

xxbkrawkxx

Eindhoven is following the rules .

But i've had great weed at the grass company and the pink .
Silver Haze @pink was the best example of silverhaze ive ever smoked.

S

SeaMaiden

I have a friend in Eindhoven, she says people are dealing on the streets now.

Gastro

well doesnt that fly in the face of everything the dutch have being trying to achieve for the last thirty odd years...

Streetdealing has always happened in The Netherlands. Just not on the scale that it has happened in other countries without coffeeshops. It's now a lot easier to be a streetdealer, because there are more people on the street looking for weed who never had a proper dealing connection. Which is the norm for any serious smoker in The Netherlands. They know proper dealers and growers, and don't go to the streetdealers.

It has always been like that.

Latest posts

Latest posts