What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amsterdam hypes in last decades

Morphote

Veteran
Anyone remember also stella blue? wow that was a tasty one!

Stella Blue was fantastic herb. Found it at Nes Cafe. I was told seeds did exist but that the plant was known to "herm". I never found out if that was true or not, because I never found seeds. Great thread.

M.

Adrift

Veteran
what about blueberry? never been to the dam, but curious if there was every some exceptional blueberry going around???

Piel

Veteran
I had some blueberry -pure joint- and it was shite, nothing special in taste or high. Shivas that I had a year ago was excellent.

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stella blue was a super dank fruity blueberry yoghurt smelling and tasting variety sold at Anyday coffeshop.
I think it's blueberry x alpine rocket.
I tried some seeds of it and they got hermied, but just at the very end of flw. Large colas, strong plants and fast finishers. I should try out some seeds from them...

K

Karma Genetics

yeah, loved the edelweiss. Good stuff from the Frying Dutchmen... ;)

Isn't most of the crop grown in the south by gangs?

Well not realy gang's but yes most production is done by organized groups. not much small on them self growing operations.

PS i am not a gangmember hi hi

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Powerplant seems to be a staple, often creatively named.

Yes, the UNhyped strains.... Lots of re labeled Powerplant, before that there was Santa Marta, aka Planck, used by the Joint Doctor for the second ever Auto, Lowryder2, but I do not hear of her so much of Planck these days, or if she ended up in anything else.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Days after I wrote that... I come across a flyer for Blim Burn seeds, "The creators of Critical Bilbo"

They are selling "Santa Muerte" ... "the result of a cross between a selected Mexican and a powerful Sativa with a powerful taste of Incense" 100% Sativa, Mexican x Original Haze, 70 to 75 days.

No idea how close to, or the exact relation to the original Santa Marta, or why we do not see/hear more of this strain.

74G

High, i had the swiss NLX clone for 3 or 4 years and for me i think it's NL x WW, but don't really know for sure, heard of NL x NL too but... i loved this plant really nice to grow and smoke too, but i lost it years ago... but yes it was a real nice one... .. .
Peace

hogg

The cups just a big promotional event for a few coffeeshops and I have been disapointed with every strain that has won the cup the only one that was decent was the Tangerine Dream I had last year.
I tried the Liberty Haze Feb 2012, it was a light Haze at best.
If you want real good bud in Amsterdam you have to leave the center