What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Snobbery in Amsterdam

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Don't take my post wrong- I don't think there is enough of it!!

Lots of lower grades, imports, nederhash, ice-o-lator etc... but not enough of it is PURE.

I typically only smoke pure hash in a pipe/bong, so I want the absolute meltiest going. The lower grades need the tobacco to keep burning... and they are ok for those that smoke tobacco but I want the ~50% THC hash that vaporizes, and doesn't burn.

So my question to you hash snobs is: Where to get the pure melty/bubbly goodness in Amsterdam? Which shop iyo has the finest?

TIA,
-Chimera

THC123

Veteran
I dont nthink you'll find hash like that in a shop

i never went to amsterdam but liv e very close to maastricht and never saw any real nice hash in a shop

looks nice , smells nice , till you smoke it

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
I bought some Real Nice hash at blue Bird some time back, Full melt and very strong.. they only sold .4's of that one hash.
Im about to Chop your Calizahr and Mental Floss Very awesome Crosses Respect.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
the bearded men has the hash you are talking about...

and may some riffmans from dampkring if you are lucky enough

hate to say it but I never buy hash

why?

because its never as strong or as good as making your own or having a bud make some for ya

cheers

Gastro

Don't take my post wring- I don't think there is enough of it!!

Lots of lower grades, imports, nederhash, ice-o-lator etc... but not enough of it is PURE.

I typically only smoke pure hash in a pipe/bong, so I was the absolute meltiest going. The lower grades need the tobacco to keep burning, I want the ~50% THC hash that vaporizes, and doesn't burn.

So my question to you hash snobs is: Where to get the pure melty/bubbly goodness in Amsterdam? Which shop iyo has the finest?

TIA,
-Chimera
Dampkring, the waterworks serie? I dont even want to touch it at 60e/gram... And they had something at the Grey Area but thats also ages ago.
However if you could possibly find "pure" hash you'll be paying so much for a gram that you might aswell invest in a shaker and the cheapest weed you can find at a shop, and make it yourself.

K

Karma Genetics

see if soma is around, he smokes it all day. that meltz bubble.

I would saY its a hard one to score the full melt bubble. As for good imports there alwazs there when You look good.

i would look at, Katsu, Damkring, barneys but zou need to be luckz to be there at the right time.

oil is not allowed in nl....

are you fn kidding me?

I wouldn't doubt it but wow talk about splitting hairs

"alright folks you can jack off but only if you do it with your right hand sitting down."

if you want freedom don't expect to be given it that is for sure

DIY hash and oil :tiphat: winner winner hashish dinner

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would suggest trying the WeedBrokers as well as the shops(I'm sure someone you know could put you in touch with one)to get more choice,but I still think buying some good weed from them and processing it yaself would probly be the best bet to get decent resin. I got Nev's Haze and SuperSilverBubble for 7euro's per g when we bought a few Oz's(as an example)...and it was actually pretty good stuff. Good luck hunting JBo ;]

johnnyla

Veteran
They are dicks in Amsterdam. They think they have the best shit, but like in Cali, the "headies" never make it to the shop. Unless you live in Cali it will be pretty awesome. I can't wait to go this year and hope that Grey Area still has the Temple Shoes. ya gotta axe for it. yum.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
check out the bushdoctor chimera. Or shoot me a pm when in dam, i might have something nice ;)

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw some "mexi melt" last year during the Cup and would really like to give it a try this year.

But as most say, great hash is difficult to come by, and very expensive (eur 30+ a gram). However the locals will be able to guide you into the right direction, there's certainly very good stuff going around.

... Don't worry, you won't need to smoke tobacco if you don't want to, at the worse of cases you can keep that hash burning using some primo buds! :blowbubbles:

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Have never found the melty melt in any CS, it may well be there from time to time though. Very disappointing to buy a 60 euro gram only to find it leaves ash behind ;)

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
jep the waterworks WAS good and way cheaper...years ago!!

i remember a bomb sage'sour and also a super nycd one...
but those times are over!!

E

el dub

Try the Tweede Kamer. They used to have good imported hash back in the day. ( I was fond of their temple ball.)

lw