Hash Snobbery in Amsterdam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hash Snobbery in Amsterdam

Don't take my post wrong- I don't think there is enough of it!!

Lots of lower grades, imports, nederhash, ice-o-lator etc... but not enough of it is PURE.

I typically only smoke pure hash in a pipe/bong, so I want the absolute meltiest going. The lower grades need the tobacco to keep burning... and they are ok for those that smoke tobacco but I want the ~50% THC hash that vaporizes, and doesn't burn.

So my question to you hash snobs is: Where to get the pure melty/bubbly goodness in Amsterdam? Which shop iyo has the finest?

TIA,
    -Chimera
    More Agriculture
    Less Agro-Culture

why not just extract and re filter some of the lower grade..saves some money and still will melt
    got strains? good..
    now overgrow this world

Comment

I dont nthink you'll find hash like that in a shop

i never went to amsterdam but liv e very close to maastricht and never saw any real nice hash in a shop

looks nice , smells nice , till you smoke it
      http://hgcacademy.com/
      Home-Grown Cannabis Academy!
      Safe, Responsible & Cost-Efficient!

Comment

I bought some Real Nice hash at blue Bird some time back, Full melt and very strong.. they only sold .4's of that one hash.
        Im about to Chop your Calizahr and Mental Floss Very awesome Crosses Respect.
        sigpicI'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

Dr.dank

Comment

the bearded men has the hash you are talking about...

and may some riffmans from dampkring if you are lucky enough
          RIP Badadas - will always remember the good times we had! ONE LOVE
          R.I.P Elemental - Peace, Love and Light - you was one of a kind
          R.I.P MAYA - WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR HAPPINESS AND YOUR CONTAGIOUS JOY OF LIFE

Comment

hate to say it but I never buy hash

why?

because its never as strong or as good as making your own or having a bud make some for ya

cheers
            got strains? good..
            now overgrow this world

Comment

Originally posted by Chimera View Post
              Don't take my post wring- I don't think there is enough of it!!

Lots of lower grades, imports, nederhash, ice-o-lator etc... but not enough of it is PURE.

I typically only smoke pure hash in a pipe/bong, so I was the absolute meltiest going. The lower grades need the tobacco to keep burning, I want the ~50% THC hash that vaporizes, and doesn't burn.

So my question to you hash snobs is: Where to get the pure melty/bubbly goodness in Amsterdam? Which shop iyo has the finest?

TIA,
              -Chimera
              Dampkring, the waterworks serie? I dont even want to touch it at 60e/gram... And they had something at the Grey Area but thats also ages ago.
              However if you could possibly find "pure" hash you'll be paying so much for a gram that you might aswell invest in a shaker and the cheapest weed you can find at a shop, and make it yourself.

Comment

see if soma is around, he smokes it all day. that meltz bubble.

I would saY its a hard one to score the full melt bubble. As for good imports there alwazs there when You look good.

i would look at, Katsu, Damkring, barneys but zou need to be luckz to be there at the right time.

Comment

the bearded men has the hash you are talking about...
                  ......yup and the moustache man is also the man to talk to when it comes to imports ;-)
                  The more dedicated, the more medicated!

pledge

My Albums.
                  My old gallery
                  Current Adventures
                  Happy Brother ´09 (karma cut)
                  A BIG KUSH ´07
                  ALEGRIA ´07
                  MASTER KUSH ´07
                  NORTHERN LIGHTS ´06
                  WR & AFGHANI HINDU KUSH ´05

Comment

voyagers has budder

Comment

Originally posted by xxbkrawkxx View Post
                      voyagers has budder
                      oil is not allowed in nl....
                      RIP Badadas - will always remember the good times we had! ONE LOVE
                      R.I.P Elemental - Peace, Love and Light - you was one of a kind
                      R.I.P MAYA - WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR HAPPINESS AND YOUR CONTAGIOUS JOY OF LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by buddah View Post
                        They call it butter but from what I've seen of it in pictures it isn't budder, way too green.

Bluebird, Paradox & Katsu for nice import hash.

My album.

Comment

Originally posted by buddah View Post

are you fn kidding me?

I wouldn't doubt it but wow talk about splitting hairs

"alright folks you can jack off but only if you do it with your right hand sitting down."

if you want freedom don't expect to be given it that is for sure

DIY hash and oil winner winner hashish dinner
                          got strains? good..
                          now overgrow this world

Comment

I would suggest trying the WeedBrokers as well as the shops(I'm sure someone you know could put you in touch with one)to get more choice,but I still think buying some good weed from them and processing it yaself would probly be the best bet to get decent resin. I got Nev's Haze and SuperSilverBubble for 7euro's per g when we bought a few Oz's(as an example)...and it was actually pretty good stuff. Good luck hunting JBo ;]
                            "To maintain or breed a Landrace you need a minimum of 2,000 plants 1,000 females, 1,000 males or every reproduction you will lose genes and be working with a slice of the variety not the landrace.Cannabis is a Heterogenous Dioecious Obligate Outcrosser.It is easy to make seeds, hard to breed correctly". -SamS.
                            sigpic
                            IC 420 Cup 2017 Growers Cup-Mostly Sativa

1st place- "Ting" by Londinium

3rd place- "Chilton Lime's" by Londinium

Comment

They are dicks in Amsterdam. They think they have the best shit, but like in Cali, the "headies" never make it to the shop. Unless you live in Cali it will be pretty awesome. I can't wait to go this year and hope that Grey Area still has the Temple Shoes. ya gotta axe for it. yum.
                              ALL CANNABIS USE IS MEDICINAL

Prop 215 and S.B. 420 Compliant.

Comment

Working...
                              X