What's new

Finally Heading to the Dam

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
so I'm finally heading to amsterdam next month. I'm traveling with a well experienced friend. He goes twice a year. I believe this will be his 13 or 14th trip there. So he knows the city very well and knows which shops and bars to hit up. But I'd like to get the lowdown from growers/breeders/coffee shop staff and other people of that sort that are on IC. I'm sure I've talked to some of you in the last 5 years on OG and here. Teach me how to do it right in your town! I'm very interested in bringing/sending some of my own herb for some of my friend's connections to try. He has some people at shops and breeders that take care of him very well there. He has told me that our pool of genetics over here is way different than what a lot of those breeders are working with, so they might get a kick out of some pure clone only strains from the states. leaving in a little over a month. Spending either 7 or 8 days. let me know if there is someone/something I NEED to do/see/hear/feel/taste/smell while I'm there. I'd love to smoke a good old gigantic american joint with any IC members there! Do I need to bring my own Raw brand papers there or is that a retarded question?

Crazy sativa

Hi TickleMyBalls,

im in Amsterdam 18/19 september with a friend.
Main reason a concert of Ray Lamontagne,but lots of time spare to visit some coffeeshops.
If been lurking on this site for years and next to the knowledge of growing i got from here,
i also found a way to make me feel better.
Whille enjoying myself reading the budder thread from Outkastt few months ago there was a post from here explaining why she was such a sharing person.
I was a giver before but i realized i could do more and from that day on i also did.
(thanks to her for that)

Im bringing my own crazy sativa to the dam and i would enjoy smoking some big american
joints with it with you.I never met an icmag member,would be nice i could give something back to the comunity.
I took so many good advices from you people its the smallest thing i could do.
If there is any other member in the Dam on those date the offer is for all off you.