What's new

thinking of going to amsterdam?

DRorganic

Veteran
well as folks know i was raided by the police and they took my equipment.a jar of fresh serious seed bubblegum,and my jlp sourdog 2 kalimist plants and 8 little c99 plants. man i was pissed .but i was not charged some one was looking out for me . i suspect they took it and smoked it them self's. they left a 400watt hps and my 250 watt mh and all my bulbs. and my can fan but took the brand new filter it was like the so called expert that was on the search warrant was picking stuff he needed. like he was shopping . and the odd thing is i grow organic and thay keep asking me how did i get it to smell like that and get it to grow .i thought you ass. you suppose to be the expert.i did not say shit.
but the undercover so called expert was driving a 4 wheel drive all decked out in harly davison shirt. looking the part he was molesting the shit out of my kalimist .i was sitting there looking at him and you could tell he smoked. can you say hypocrite.

now on to the trip my mother came into some money and she is going to send me on a trip wher ever i want. and i was thinking of going to cali .
but i thought hay why not the cannabis cup . she pays for the trip and hotel and i will have $1,200 or more to spend as i feel fit .could i go to Amsterdam and have a blast on that lintel of cash. i want to get a judges pass . and meet the folks i have been talking to so many years .i thank it would be something i would really enjoy .all the smoke that have been wanting to smoke but could not grow. what do you think?

motaloca

Sorry for your loss sounds like some dirty cops. yeah go to the dam. that will relieve some pain.
peace

Original

I can't help but pose the question - why were you raided?

The last thing I would do if i was raided was talk to them, even if I did suspected them to smoke. That shit can and will be used as evidence against you if you did go to court.

KnuckleHedd

F@$k the cup..that's a tourist trap. You should go to A'dam, but not for the Cannabis Cup. If you can wait till April..Gypsy's 420 cup is cool and costs half as much as the C Cup. I spent 2 weeks there last month. Rented a houseboat on Zeeburgerpad the first week and stayed at the Abba the second week. Abba is one of the few hotels that allow smoking.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
You'll feel GREAT there (AMS), after that awful experience... (Sorry, Dude)....
You'll feel free. Which right now, I imagine would feel good.

You will spend lotsa mullah...! It ain't cheap there..!! Watch how much (B-Grade) herb you buy - try to stick to the best, and the small pittances of bud that one gets free as a Judge.

Da Cup is fun, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I understand. The Cup is VERY Commercial. But Fun. Like a freezing adult cannabis scavenger hunt. Worth doing once, to see if ya like it. I poo pooed it for years, travelling there at other times of the year. GREAT FUN, of course, every time better than the last, that is AMSTERDAM for ya'.

One year, I decided to go to the Cup, and I have been to the last 3, so there ya go. Not everyone is the same.

Some may consider Abba to be a 1-star hotel. However, Smoking tolerated in a hotel room is not easy to find anymore ! One needs to be discreet in most lodging - joints are OUT - too much smoke -, or expect a dressing-down by the purveyor, or even expulsion/no refund. Arguing will get you no where...!! They are more uptight about it than most first-time visitors think. No fun dealing with their indignance....

AMS in late NOV is comin' on to the cold temps of winter.... I would like to be there in decent weather if possible, next time.... lol... I pretty much do not need to go to the Cup, except the timing of it is right after the summer work, so that figures in. What a nice break..! The concerts have gotten better over the last 3 years, as well.... That is a large part of it for me. The nightlife.

One good way to get something out of it besides the obvious wonderful City of AMS and enviorns, if one is so inclined, is to go to AMS for 4 days, say, then get on an inter-europe flight for cheap. Go somewhere a bit different/warmer. It;s a short flight. I.E. Spain, Greece, Portugal, Maroc, ask what's cheap at the airport. A Special trip to the Charter stands at Schiphol Airport is wise...! Then fly back to AMS for a few more days....! Then go home happy and fulfilled.

Next trip, I will check these Charter Stands before I leave the Airport. That will require a trip back to "Departures," when what I really want (more than anything..>!) would be to get to Pink Floyd/Dampkring ASAP, but it would save a trip back to Schipol.

GO ! Have FUN...!!!! Buen Viaje..>!!!

DRorganic

Veteran
be leave me it was real .some one called in and said there was weed at my address.i know who did it.lucky it was 2 kalimist plants .and i think they was embarrass to have raided a house full of disabled folks .they did not find any money or any bling bling. it was a personal set up. not a big ass production set up. plus the city is going through bad times and did not want to spend the money on a week case .plus we came into a lot of money and was willing to fight it .i had no record nothing in 43 years first offense. if you where a prosecuting attorney would you hall a bunch of cripeld folks into court over 2 plants.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
What a situation. All that, non-violent residents, and only 2 plants...? Sheesh.... I would go somewhere else now, all that bad energy.... That's absurd shit.

Get out and smile it up a bit.... ! Damn.