What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ohenry's Trip to Amsterdam

Sleepy

Veteran
wow, great pix, AGAIN!!!

thanks for the info contained in your last response to me...seems like months ago, sorry i haven't been back...

have you blown up/printed any of your favorites?

they would be great framed!

O

OHenry

Baccas! Goodtimes! Here's to many more next year! :joint:

Hi Sleepy. thanks for dropping by again. I can't wait to get more pics up soon! LAter OH

G

Very very nice OH, and just think you had just picked that camera up right? The G series canons do a hell of a job.

ohenry

ICMag Donor
So many friends...

So many friends...

I still speak with many of you! Such a great memory.

Hi everyone!

:biggrin:

saluki

ICMag Donor
sick thread ! 2005 to 2014, damn time flies. that's what great about communities like this, capture the moments forever.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Ams becomes a part of you, I completely understand. It's not the pot/hash alone. It's the fun in total, the arts, the People. Hanging with Africans and other internationals. Peace amongst the Global Soup. What a joy.

L

Luther Burbank

The weed is my least favorite part of Amsterdam. Beautiful city, loads to do. The mediocre weed gets in the way.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Not so bad on the hash, though. Impurities perhaps, on the imported, but some taste sooooo good. I make a semi-daily pilgrimage to wherever there is organic imported hash.

Agreed, I think my favorite parts are the people, the open discussions, the bikerides, and getting ripped on hash, then seeing all forms of art. And Um... the Women... Healthy, diverse, not overly unfriendly, (too) tall haha.

Yeah, the buds...? I don't like to smoke almost anyone's but mine.. Unless I am back in Mendo, haha. I used to mail an oz. there ( I know, I know! WTF..? Point taken. ) of my greenhouse sun-grown, but that became problematic as the years passed.