What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BC Bud Depot entries

S

Stonerabbit

Somebody screwed up our entries, so only the hash is of excellent quality, the rest is citronella taste and destroyed by us.

Hell we are so pissed ! :mad:

JLP

Veteran
That sucks.

I did the same thing last year with dryer sheets.

Good luck.

JLP

G

Mi apologia.
Last year,our entry was enjoyed (or destroyed) by the mail service.
A good bit of top-shelf East Coast Sour Diesel,Killer Queen,William's Wonder,and
other headies went buh-BYE.
Boy,was I PISSED.
Again,condolences.

S

Stonerabbit

what happened ?

what happened ?

sunnyside said:
that sucks stonerabbit...what happened??

Some retard wrapped the weed in one thin plastic bag and putt it in hot citronella wax and this imbeciel thought that one plastic bag hold off the hot wax !

Was i pissed ? :mad:

It,s not only stupid, but everybody is taking a risk and it is a waste of money.

Stonerabbit

S

Stonerabbit

condolences

condolences

Rezdog said:
Mi apologia.
Last year,our entry was enjoyed (or destroyed) by the mail service.
A good bit of top-shelf East Coast Sour Diesel,Killer Queen,William's Wonder,and
other headies went buh-BYE.
Boy,was I PISSED.
Again,condolences.

See you at the 420 Rezdog and good luck

Stonerabbit

I'm sorry you guys can't just stuff a jar full of weed and put it in your backpack then hop on your bike to Seedsdirect on the Singel and give them all the buds unharmed by any authorities.....like i just did,

maybe one day weed wouldn't be an issue at the airport......

peace and see you all 04/20/05

-=pedro=-