What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anybody have an extra judge pass for Sale

Skidi

Hello Folks,
This is my first post, so Nawa'(hello) to all. I'm a long-time medicinal user for pain and severe nerve damage, and have over the last 12 yrs, gone for a year without herb on 2 occassions, and can state infatically that the difference is incredible in terms of quality of life and ability to function. And to think that if they could the V.A would take away my benefits for medicinal cannabis use...
I've spent the last two years researching and learning everything I possibly can about Cannabis. Someday I aspire to be a breeder myself focusing strictly on medicinal cannabinoids and qualities.
Anyway, in 2000, I went to Amsterdam and immediately wanted to move there. By the way, for those with similiar notions and looking for an extended stay in the Dam from 3-12+ months, expatica.com is a great place to look for short term leasing in Amsterdam and other cities in Holland
Anyway, I would really like to meet and interact with the community and perhaps meet BOG, Reeferman, and Gypsy Nirvana, all of whom have improved my quality of Life for very little in exchange.
If there is anyone out there who bought 2 passes or more and had someone pull out perhaps I could buy it from you for a reasonable premium or include a brand new celebration pipe or ?
I'm turning 40 in March so attending the I.C Cup was going to be my birthday present to myself. Anyway, I figure I can wait up until the 30th of March to see if anyone ends up with a extra judges pass to sell.
I guess the only other question I have is about disability seating at the site.
Does anyone know if it is possible to request disabled seating ? As there is no way physically that I can stand longer than 10 minutes and I imagine it will be very crowded.
Thankyou for your time and consideration,
Skidi

Scrogger

Extra Expert Judge Pass

Extra Expert Judge Pass

Hello Everybody and hello Skiddi,
I got caught up in all the excitement and ordered an expert guest pass.
After speaking to my po it seems that I am unable to secure a passport until my probation was up. I was going to lie and say the UK but others who have been given permission to travel have said that they have to show proof.
now, i have a 6 day old expert pass that has not been paid for.
before I default and get some negative feedback I thought maybe someone would be interested in it. Please let me know, this way I can ask dutchgrown to transfer the pass to the person who actually pays. I will give you the auction ID and user name to send the payment to seedbay of course. you can verify with gypsy and dutchgrown that the pass is transferrable and that you can actually get it.
The person who wants this must be able to pay within 8 days.
I wish you all a great cup and I will be crying in my spilt milk on april 20
So close and yet so far. I will be going next year, knock wood.
Scrogger

G

Skidi... you better jump on that pass above... Scrogger you are really nice to be letting that pass go. I really didnt expect anyone to respond to this post because 420 is getting closer day by day! See you at 420!

SupraTTHC

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
No worries, relists going up a bit later tonight.

NOTICE....NOTICE...NOTICE....NOTICE....

A 'few' Expert Judge passes will go up on Seedbay at 11:30pm (UK time) TONIGHT, March 5th.

Anyone who wants to take on the awesome challenge of judging some of the planets' best cannabis & hash should be prepared to act quickly.

:wave:
dg

Latest posts

Latest posts