X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gaiusmarius
    replied
    as far as i know Spain has banned the fascist vaccine pass port system, while the dutch are embracing it, so Spain sounds way more friendly to me.

Leave a comment:

• Greatdalas
    replied
    Originally posted by truecannabliss View Post
    My vote is for Barcelona, the clubs are much more iIC Mag cup friendly and no vaccine is required to enter CSC´s.
    Barcelona is good for make the icmag cup

Leave a comment:

• bibi40
    replied
    Originally posted by El Pollo Diablo View Post

Is it already clear that only vaccinated can enter shops? That would suck for sure!

no , you can go with a negative test , and you can do free test directly at amsterdam , results 3 hours later .

Leave a comment:

• El Pollo Diablo
    replied
    +1 for Amsterdam

Is it already clear that only vaccinated can enter shops? That would suck for sure!

But there is still the possibility to smoke in apartments. Better an apartment cup than no cup, I guess...

Leave a comment:

• flylowgethigh
    replied
    I vote for a cool spot on a lake in the state of Oklahoma, if smoking in public (or semi-public) is legal there. Central location, and support a legal state.

Leave a comment:

• truecannabliss
    replied
    My vote is for Barcelona, the clubs are much more iIC Mag cup friendly and no vaccine is required to enter CSC´s.

Leave a comment:

• fonzee
    replied
    Originally posted by OakyJoe View Post

can chill inside the CS as long as you verify your vaccine with the app
    Thanks for the info!
    Luckily, this law is very easy to ignore if youre not european haha

Leave a comment:

• 944s2
    replied
    Originally posted by ojd View Post
    I vote for Amsterdam for 2022 ic cup and hope to see you all there
    +1 for Amsterdam,,,
    No budgeting for taxis from club to club ,,,,no I won’t use there metro trains,,,
    Always a bonus not to be accompanied to a cash point by the Guardia Civil for taxing,,,,

Leave a comment:

• ojd
    replied
    I vote for Amsterdam for 2022 ic cup and hope to see you all there

Leave a comment:

• OakyJoe
    replied
    Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
    i wonder how many people would come to the ic cup if we some how managed to do it in 2022?

whats the situation in Amsterdam with the coffee shops and tourists right now? same question about Barcelona? anyone have the recent info on the rules?
    can chill inside the CS as long as you verify your vaccine with the app

Leave a comment:

• chilliwilli
    replied
    Count me in.

Leave a comment:

• 74G
    replied
    i'll come for sure... all the best to all...

Leave a comment:

• fonzee
    replied
    Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
    i wonder how many people would come to the ic cup if we some how managed to do it in 2022?

whats the situation in Amsterdam with the coffee shops and tourists right now? same question about Barcelona? anyone have the recent info on the rules?
    I don't know about the rules, but I will definitely do my very best to shop up if it happens

Leave a comment:

• gaiusmarius
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lordovdabuds
    replied
    Originally posted by mr.haze420 View Post
    it is looking like 2021 will be a wash, not happy about it
    Mr H long time brother hope you are well my friend. I will be out there next year God bless

Leave a comment:

Working...
X