What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC420CUP 2020 POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh man the lockdown is weighing heavily on everyone and that said we stoners have to be some of the best-skilled people when it comes to staying put for extended periods of time.
Imagine how normal people are feeling by now!
Don't even want to think about it brrr

A big virtual hug to all the good IC folks and it'll be sweet when we can blaze again together
CC

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Oh man the lockdown is weighing heavily on everyone and that said we stoners have to be some of the best-skilled people when it comes to staying put for extended periods of time.
Imagine how normal people are feeling by now!
Don't even want to think about it brrr

A big virtual hug to all the good IC folks and it'll be sweet when we can blaze again together
CC

normal people suffering is one thing, but it's the children and teen agers who are really suffering under these rigid lock downs. suicide attempts are going through the roof, examination results are in the toilet, and depression is skyrocketing amongst our children. a whole generation of lives are being sent down the crapper on purpose.

Made 420Cup in Bosnia,everything is open and working.

You can check on Youtube that restaurants,bars and all spaces for social gathering are working.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I wanted to stir shit up in local country fairs this year by entering a plant, but... they are *all canceled.

I especially wanted to enter a nice small, non-flowering plant in a local fair that displays this on their website.
nodrugs_1_orig.jpg

Actually, I bet a freakshow could pass. lol
fetch

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i wonder how many people would come to the ic cup if we some how managed to do it in 2022?

whats the situation in Amsterdam with the coffee shops and tourists right now? same question about Barcelona? anyone have the recent info on the rules?

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
i wonder how many people would come to the ic cup if we some how managed to do it in 2022?

whats the situation in Amsterdam with the coffee shops and tourists right now? same question about Barcelona? anyone have the recent info on the rules?

I don't know about the rules, but I will definitely do my very best to shop up if it happens

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran

can chill inside the CS as long as you verify your vaccine with the app

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I vote for Amsterdam for 2022 ic cup and hope to see you all there

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I vote for Amsterdam for 2022 ic cup and hope to see you all there

+1 for Amsterdam,,,
No budgeting for taxis from club to club ,,,,no I won’t use there metro trains,,,
Always a bonus not to be accompanied to a cash point by the Guardia Civil for taxing,,,,

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My vote is for Barcelona, the clubs are much more iIC Mag cup friendly and no vaccine is required to enter CSC´s.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I vote for a cool spot on a lake in the state of Oklahoma, if smoking in public (or semi-public) is legal there. Central location, and support a legal state.

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
420giveaway
+1 for Amsterdam

Is it already clear that only vaccinated can enter shops? That would suck for sure!

But there is still the possibility to smoke in apartments. Better an apartment cup than no cup, I guess...