• Show
Clear All

I vote for Amsterdam for 2022 ic cup and hope to see you all there
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ojd View Post
      I vote for Amsterdam for 2022 ic cup and hope to see you all there
      +1 for Amsterdam,,,
      No budgeting for taxis from club to club ,,,,no I won’t use there metro trains,,,
      Always a bonus not to be accompanied to a cash point by the Guardia Civil for taxing,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by OakyJoe View Post

can chill inside the CS as long as you verify your vaccine with the app
        Thanks for the info!
        Luckily, this law is very easy to ignore if youre not european haha
        My Yekke Seeds grows thread
        Yekke Seeds for 2017
        Hebrew grow thread ?????? ?? ????? ??????
        Yekke Seeds Golden Diesel Social Group - exclusive pictures and news!

Comment

My vote is for Barcelona, the clubs are much more iIC Mag cup friendly and no vaccine is required to enter CSC´s.

Comment

I vote for a cool spot on a lake in the state of Oklahoma, if smoking in public (or semi-public) is legal there. Central location, and support a legal state.
            ______________________________ __________________________
            Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEK_nCNuAw

"Things just chug long when those microbes are happy"........Scrappy

Comment

+1 for Amsterdam

Is it already clear that only vaccinated can enter shops? That would suck for sure!

But there is still the possibility to smoke in apartments. Better an apartment cup than no cup, I guess...
              ☛Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!❤

Comment

Originally posted by El Pollo Diablo View Post

Is it already clear that only vaccinated can enter shops? That would suck for sure!

no , you can go with a negative test , and you can do free test directly at amsterdam , results 3 hours later .

- Female seeds Tester : Auto White widow x Big bud Auto Gelato
                - Urban Legends Auto Tester : Gorilla Cookies ; Fighting Gorillaz Mazarilla Gorilla Auto Critical Kush Auto
                - Sweet seeds 6th competition : Sweet Gelato Auto
                - Sweet seeds 7th competition ( Active ) : Killer Kush Auto
                - Mars Hydro grow journal contest 2021 ( Active ) : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379208
                - HSO : Mango Sapphire (Still in progress)

Comment

Originally posted by truecannabliss View Post
                  My vote is for Barcelona, the clubs are much more iIC Mag cup friendly and no vaccine is required to enter CSC´s.
                  Barcelona is good for make the icmag cup

Comment

as far as i know Spain has banned the vaccine pass port system, while the dutch are embracing it, so Spain sounds way more friendly to me.
                    Last edited by gaiusmarius; 11-30-2021, 21:12.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Spain for the Win I like the Vibes in Barcelona

Comment

So again no amsterdam cup ☹
                        ☛Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!❤

Comment

It's going to be time to make decisions about this year. I can help a bit with the entries if needed

Comment

Originally posted by sourkush View Post
                            It's going to be time to make decisions about this year. I can help a bit with the entries if needed
                            its still very hard to know how things will be by April, i feel organizing a whole cup is risky. who knows what the rules will be by April. things are getting stricter every week here, i hope by April things calm down but how can we order trophies and everything without knowing we will be able to have the event? i don't plan to get the vaccine so i really have no idea if ill be able to travel at all. from what i hear quite a few regulars feel the same way.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Working...
                            X