This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
    thats why maybe just a meet up without official cup structures would be the way to go, that way it can be short notice
    Hey G,

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking is the best compromise, and would make all those lurkers think that there isn't a cup when in fact...

But even that would depend on local and medical regulations (venues being open, how many people can gather, not sharing j's) that would allow us to have a "safe" event.

Meanwhile Amsterdam is talking about limiting entry to the coffeeshops to local residents only (for the 3rd time since I remember), it might be a good reason to visit one last time... That and Brexit

B

Comment

Yeah good luck Amsterdam

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Browser View Post
        Hey G,

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking is the best compromise, and would make all those lurkers think that there isn't a cup when in fact...

But even that would depend on local and medical regulations (venues being open, how many people can gather, not sharing j's) that would allow us to have a "safe" event.

Meanwhile Amsterdam is talking about limiting entry to the coffeeshops to local residents only (for the 3rd time since I remember), it might be a good reason to visit one last time... That and Brexit

B
        thats good point, would be cool to have it there one last time before they change the law. been a while since we did it in Amsterdam.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

I just read an article saying no tourists in spain before the end of the summer.
          I don't know if its sure but i guess even a meetup might be complicated :(

Comment

Holland in curfew,,,
            Imagine July/August might be ok but who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by sourkush View Post
              I just read an article saying no tourists in spain before the end of the summer.
              I don't know if its sure but i guess even a meetup might be complicated :(
              yeah it looks like we are screwed for this April no matter where

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

Comment

Oh man the lockdown is weighing heavily on everyone and that said we stoners have to be some of the best-skilled people when it comes to staying put for extended periods of time.
                Imagine how normal people are feeling by now!
                Don't even want to think about it brrr

A big virtual hug to all the good IC folks and it'll be sweet when we can blaze again together
                CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Chevy cHaze View Post
                  Oh man the lockdown is weighing heavily on everyone and that said we stoners have to be some of the best-skilled people when it comes to staying put for extended periods of time.
                  Imagine how normal people are feeling by now!
                  Don't even want to think about it brrr

A big virtual hug to all the good IC folks and it'll be sweet when we can blaze again together
                  CC
                  normal people suffering is one thing, but it's the children and teen agers who are really suffering under these rigid lock downs. suicide attempts are going through the roof, examination results are in the toilet, and depression is skyrocketing amongst our children. a whole generation of lives are being sent down the crapper on purpose.

Comment

I wanted to stir shit up in local country fairs this year by entering a plant, but... they are *all canceled.

I especially wanted to enter a nice small, non-flowering plant in a local fair that displays this on their website.

Actually, I bet a freakshow could pass. lol
                    ---

"All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
                    --Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by mr.haze420 View Post
                      it is looking like 2021 will be a wash, not happy about it
                      Mr H long time brother hope you are well my friend. I will be out there next year God bless

Comment

i wonder how many people would come to the ic cup if we some how managed to do it in 2022?

whats the situation in Amsterdam with the coffee shops and tourists right now? same question about Barcelona? anyone have the recent info on the rules?

Comment

Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
                          i wonder how many people would come to the ic cup if we some how managed to do it in 2022?

whats the situation in Amsterdam with the coffee shops and tourists right now? same question about Barcelona? anyone have the recent info on the rules?
                          I don't know about the rules, but I will definitely do my very best to shop up if it happens
                          My Yekke Seeds grows thread
                          Yekke Seeds for 2017
                          Hebrew grow thread ?????? ?? ????? ??????
                          Yekke Seeds Golden Diesel Social Group - exclusive pictures and news!

Comment

Working...
                          X