Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of venues are these cups held at? I'd love to go to one or even enter but as someone who's disabled i really rely on access being easy.

Comment

Originally posted by MD84 View Post
      What kind of venues are these cups held at? I'd love to go to one or even enter but as someone who's disabled i really rely on access being easy.
      actually they are required to have wheel chair access, and in the big ones it should be no problem. check the websites of some of the better known clubs.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

It's the ICmag one i'm really interested in..

Comment

we don't have our own club as such, we got to use one of the existing clubs for the 3 day event. last year we were at a place called terps army. check them out, then there is another nice big airy club that belongs to a member here called Prix d' ami, which we used the year before. i am not 100% sure about their wheel chair access, but i think at least 1 floor is accessible. but do ask them or check the websites as i wasn't looking out for that. but i do vaguely remember seeing wheelchair ramps and elevators for stairs, just can't be sure where. i know that new businesses in the eu are mandated to be wheel chair accessable.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

Comment

much appreciated thanks.

Comment

https://wolfstreet.com/2020/06/02/in...ikely-similar/

Spain had zero tourists in April.
              Last edited by flylowgethigh; 06-02-2020, 18:20. Reason: ...but I kinda like the music
              ______________________________ __________________________
              Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Things just chug long when those microbes are happy........scrappy

Comment

Originally posted by J_hoover View Post
                Brother Barcelona is a shit hole for smokers like us!

You can’t smoke in public and if the police catch you they will fine you between €250-€500 per person!!

The police sit outside social clubs waiting to extort stoners!

Moving ic420 to bcn was the worst decision made!

We had more freedom in Amsterdam and the police don’t extort you for money just coz you have weed on you!

Next year we will be holding a gathering on 4:20 in Amsterdam for those who don’t want to goto bcn and have a paranoid event with Spanish police snooping around all the time.
                is that why you seem to be connected to a new club in teneriffe?

Comment

Nt

Comment

How about that stay at home order for spain till may 2021? Its from 23:00 till 06:00 so i think it won't affect a cup?

Comment

hey Chilliwilli

hows it going? hope things are good.
                      very hard to know whats for the best at the moment.

Comment

Hi gaiusmarius everything is fine. I think it counts for a lot of people here but the virus didn't change much of my lifestyle

Comment

as far as i hear from friends in Barca, there is now a curfew and lockdown on certain sectors. a friend told me last night he stayed out too long and the police wouldn't let him go home. pretty freaky times....

are the clubs allowed to open at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by mack 10 View Post
                            Sucks. I was booked up and everything.
                            Good job I didn't book spannabis too.

Hope it's only postponed.
                            Fingers crossed world.
                            Where was it being held at and what did you have to do to participate

Comment

Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
                              are the clubs allowed to open at the moment?
                              Many clubs are still open, but no later than 10pm.

B

Comment

any news about Spannabis this year? was hoping we could do something this year, but it doesn't look great for travel right now. maybe by April things will be better? very hard to orgnize under these conditions. maybe a short notice mini cup will be the way this year if its even possible, or just a meet up where we share bud without cup structures?

Comment

Working...
                                X