This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish !!!
    No it's from fem seed/ Barney's Farm. I take it they crossed AG with some indica as the plant is pretty squat...I grew this one before and it looks like at least the ones I got are pretty uniform. Nice taste and nice high.
    I'm so going to go through all the stuff upon my return hahaha
    CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Chevy cHaze View Post
      I wish !!!
      No it's from fem seed/ Barney's Farm. I take it they crossed AG with some indica as the plant is pretty squat...I grew this one before and it looks like at least the ones I got are pretty uniform. Nice taste and nice high.
      I'm so going to go through all the stuff upon my return hahaha
      CC
      i don't like the idea of fem seeds, but i totally get it. can be very good, it's no longer essential to select and keep clones if you do the researrch. friends have often surprised me with bud from various fem seeds where just 1or 2 seed was used. but the consistancy of clones still can't be beat imo.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Yeah I have to agree but atm I'm not breeding, just growing some bud for myself and then fems are indeed very handy. Oh the problem with tiny setups...Had two Chem91xPU reg seeds germinated and both turned out to be males, that was half of my space hahaha can't really do more than 4 small ones at a time right now.
        I do however have a small room for moms, so whenever I come across something outstanding, and we go back on topic again, , i'll keep a mom, do a full round of 4 plants and send it in as a cup entry one day!

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

News

Yesterday, the spanish Gov approved the quarantine-exit plan; it will begin on May 4 and will continue until the end of June.

The problem is that July and August are too hot (IMHO) to celebrate a "420 summer cup" in Barcelona. Maybe a "fall cup" would be better...

Comment

you can't really have a ic 420 cup in summer, 420 is on 420. you could have a summer cup, but it might be too early anyway for folks to feel good traveling. we might just be best planning for next year.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

Comment

It's going to take a while for everyone to realise, but that's pretty much it for 2020 with travelling and having gatherings... not realistic to plan for anything this year and I agree, better of planning for next year...
              CC

Comment

yeah for sure, won't happen this year unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
                  you can't really judge the place by how it is now bro. gov has forced the complete shut down, its the same in Amsterdam. you can get take away weed though in Ams.
                  Brother Barcelona is a shit hole for smokers like us!

You can’t smoke in public and if the police catch you they will fine you between €250-€500 per person!!

The police sit outside social clubs waiting to extort stoners!

Moving ic420 to bcn was the worst decision made!

We had more freedom in Amsterdam and the police don’t extort you for money just coz you have weed on you!

Next year we will be holding a gathering on 4:20 in Amsterdam for those who don’t want to goto bcn and have a paranoid event with Spanish police snooping around all the time.
                  KnightsBridge OG 3rd Prize Indica Hightimes Cannabis cup 2013🏆
                  Exodus Fuel Wax 1st Prize Concentrates Barcelona Breeders Cup 2014🏆
                  London City Diesel Wax 3rd Prize Concentrates Barcelona Breeders Cup 2014🏆
                  Orange Diesel V3 Highest percentage THC 23.9% grown by 1eHulp Coffeeshop Amsterdam Unity Cup 2015(recognition)

Orange Diesel V3 Cake Batter 1st Prize Overall Concentrates Winner Grace Cup Weekender Cup 2015 t🏆
                  Orange Diesel V3 Cake Batter 2nd Prize Spannabis Champions Cup 2016

London City Diesel 2nd Prize Sativa International Cannagraphic IC420 2016🏆(Grown By MrGreedy)Team LSG

Orange Diesel V3 1st Prize Extract Elite Cup 4:20 2016🏆
                  Orange Diesel V3 1st prize Sativa hybrid Elite Cup 420 2016🏆
                  Super Orange Glue 2nd Prize Extract Elite Cup 4:20 2016🏆
                  KnightsBridge OG 2nd Prize Indica Elite Cup 4:20 2016🏆
                  DopeFiends Cup 2016 1st Prize Extract(Extracted by Smokey)🏆
                  Elite Cup 7/10 Barcelona 2016 1st Prize Hybrid Orange Diesel v3 & 2nd Prize Hybrid People's Choice(The Plug BCN)🏆
                  Super Orange Glue 1st Prize non solvent Spannabis 2017 🏆
                  KnightsBridge OG 1st Prize Solvent & highest thc 81% Spannabis 2017🏆
                  KnightsBridge OG 1st Prize Indica breeders IC420 2017🏆
                  Orange Diesel Version 3 aka Odv3 3rd Prize sativa Hightimes cannabis cup 2017🏆
                  Orange Diesel V4 extracted by Smokey 3rd Prize Spannabis 2018🏆

Lady Sativa Genetics UK

Comment

Originally posted by J_hoover View Post

You can’t smoke in public and if the police catch you they will fine you between €250-€500 per person!!

We had more freedom in Amsterdam and the police don’t extort you for money just coz you have weed on you!

Next year we will be holding a gathering on 4:20 in Amsterdam for those who don’t want to goto bcn and have a paranoid event with Spanish police snooping around all the time.
                    i hear you man, there are pros and cons to both places when it comes to the ic 420 cup. but i agree Amsterdam is way more chilled out. just can't compare the amount of people interested in entering in Barca. not sure why, but it was getting very small the last years in Ams.

Comment

If I could. I would just send samples for u guys to smoke. As I don't leave my country.happy 4 21

Comment

maybe we could switch between Amsterdam and Barcelona? personally i loved the vibe in AMS, can't compare it with anywhere else in the EU. being able to sit in full view of any passing cops smoking a bong or even dabbing, without any thoughts wasted on the cops passing by is truly unique and comfortable. i actually believe the weed hits me slightly better there due to the complet relaxed state, lol

but the facts of the matter are that the last years we did in Amsterdam, we were down to something like 35 samples over all, no oil allowed due to the heroin like status in law. while in Barcelona we had 108 samples last year. but in the end numbers are not the main thing, as long as there is enough to make it a good competition in each category i don't mind where it is. Barca has nice food, great weather, cheaper airbnb's, and the clubs are way bigger and nicer inside them most coffee shops, the sold weed oil and hash is better quality and cheaper too. Amsterdam is awesome, but you do need a good supply of cash to stay there for a week or so.

edited to add a bit later:

wow, the worst decision ever made? thats a bit harsh bro, everyone who actually attended said they were some of the best cups they ever experienced. so yeah, we warned our members about the civil cops and our clubs security was warning leaving members when cops were around. they have cameras facing in all directions outside, they stopped you leaving if cops were out front. we also had a system where folks could stash their packs at the club and only take some personal. in the end non of the members coming for the cup reported being fucked over. but what you say is a known fact. they lurk around some times waiting to check anyone leaving a club. its one of the minus points of Barca for sure. back to stashing weed in your crotch bs lmao. although i personally had a great experience, no problems and we even smoked on our bikes , but yeah you have to stay aware, not like Ams which is a stoner paradise
                        Last edited by gaiusmarius; 05-18-2020, 14:00.

Comment

For me the quality of weed food and drinks is superior in barcelona. Yes adam has also good things to offer but barcelona is consistently better and cheaper.

Comment

Amsterdam is always nice but for a cup I'm not sure...
                            BCN has been incredible the last years and while you have to be aware of a couple things, I didn't find that off-putting at all and a bit of street smart keeps you out of trouble. I personally found it quite nice to not be in an official stoner haven like ADam where the locals are not very fond of flocks of wasted tourists getting in the way of their bikes for the last years hahaha. BCN has the food, weather and abundant clubs of the right size, better quality cannabis in my experience and overall better value for money.
                            I'd go again over and over...
                            Hope to see you all again next year or maybe let's do a harvest smoke out in Dam in November?
                            CC

Comment

Brother Barcelona is a shit hole for smokers like us! ... Moving ic420 to bcn was the worst decision made!
                              Considering that I was one of the ones involved in having the Cup outside of AMS, and I believe that it's not the worse ever, I can't help it but to chip in.

Yes, the situation is not the same as in Amsterdam, particularly outside, on the street, and one has to be mindful of (trying) not to smell like a Skunk, but the weather and food is so much better, needless to say the value. If it was that bad in BCN, why to open a club in Spain when AMS is where's it is at?

At the end of the day, we might very well have a summer AND a winter meet up!

B
                              Last edited by Browser; 08-03-2020, 10:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Browser View Post
                                Considering that I was one of the ones involved in having the Cup outside of AMS, and I believe that it's not the worse ever, I can't help it but to chip in.

Yes, the situation is not the same as in Amsterdam, particularly outside, on the street, and one has to be mindful of (trying) not to smell like a Skunk, but the weather and food is so much better, needless to say the value. If it was that bad in BCN, why to open a club there when AMS is where's it is at?

At the end of the day, we might very well have a summer AND a winter meet up!

B
                                hey Browser

i think you and Moppels etc idea to move to Barcelona was a great idea, it breathed new life into the event. like i said, everyone who was there gave great feed back. we did warn folks about the situation after all and let folks stash their stuff so they could sight see with just a spliff or so with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X