X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 944s2 View Post
    Same here Gauis,,,
    Edinburgh Festival postponed and that’s July iirc,,Glastonbury, All Points East,,
    Due to see Diana Ross in June so expect that to be called off also,,,
    Hope your all well and healthy over there,,s2
    so far so good bro, although i do wonder if i actually already had this corona virus a couple of months back. had a lung infection which kept me at home for 3 weeks, the lung infection made water in my ears and that stopped me hearing normally, but now im all well again with restored hearig thank God. everyone in our famimily got sick rapidly during my lung infection, kids a few days, my bro a week his wife 1 day. but yeah the doc told me it couldn't be the virus as i had no contact with chinese etc, lol. if i went to the doc now with the same situation they would be testing me for sure. so yeah, maybe im imune now, lol. maybe. still staying home as much as pos for now, starting to wonder how to get more ferts and and eazy plugs for cloning, id hate to order it online.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Hey get the test then you know for sure. Saw a youtube(virologe streeck bei lanz). In europe the found out that loss of smell could be a symptom but also mentioned cases in iran where people got loss of hearing.

Think also your bloodplasma donated at the right place could help to fight the worst cases and help people to survive.

Comment

they don't have a test yet to see if somebody had the virus, from what i read they are working on getting it. for sure it could have been a medium case as i was sicker then i have ever been with flue etc.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
          they don't have a test yet to see if somebody had the virus, from what i read they are working on getting it. for sure it could have been a medium case as i was sicker then i have ever been with flue etc.
          Missus been on the ward for over two weeks with no test for her and her colleagues,,,,,finally have enough protective gear,,,,,all 7 of her Covid19 patients are recovering ,,,,can penetrate most masks and can enter through the tear ducts in the eyes,,,
          Chances are we are positive but A symptomatic
          ,so show no symptoms whatsoever but until test ,,,,nothing is for sure,,,,s2

Comment

good luck to both of you, hope you'll be ok

one of my friend and his gf have it too, but only she has symptoms, he didn't get any... seems like a lot of people don't show any symptoms

Missus been on the ward for over two weeks with no test for her and her colleagues,,,,,finally have enough protective gear,,,,,all 7 of her Covid19 patients are recovering ,,,,can penetrate most masks and can enter through the tear ducts in the eyes,,,

Comment

Originally posted by sourkush View Post
              good luck to both of you, hope you'll be ok

one of my friend and his gf have it too, but only she has symptoms, he didn't get any... seems like a lot of people don't show any symptoms
              Thanks sourkush,,,
              We’re both fine,,,
              I believe a huge amount are A symptomatic,,,,
              I expect another surge in November onwards but really hope we are wrong,,,,
              Keep safe and well Sourkush,,,s2

Comment

Good on her.
                Doing her bit.
                Respect bud, think id of run a mile.
                But then I hate hospitals anyway

Good vibes to all.
                Hope Boris is ok too,
                I think he doing a champion job.
                Last edited by mack 10; 04-12-2020, 00:01.
                sigpic
                Double OG.

Comment

Going to Barcelona during Coronnabis that got cancelled and me and wife almost got stuck in bcn i realised how much of a shit city this place is for stoners!

I doubt I will be going back to bcn ever again and will be in Amsterdam during the next 420 event
                  KnightsBridge OG 3rd Prize Indica Hightimes Cannabis cup 2013🏆
                  Exodus Fuel Wax 1st Prize Concentrates Barcelona Breeders Cup 2014🏆
                  London City Diesel Wax 3rd Prize Concentrates Barcelona Breeders Cup 2014🏆
                  Orange Diesel V3 Highest percentage THC 23.9% grown by 1eHulp Coffeeshop Amsterdam Unity Cup 2015(recognition)

Orange Diesel V3 Cake Batter 1st Prize Overall Concentrates Winner Grace Cup Weekender Cup 2015 t🏆
                  Orange Diesel V3 Cake Batter 2nd Prize Spannabis Champions Cup 2016

London City Diesel 2nd Prize Sativa International Cannagraphic IC420 2016🏆(Grown By MrGreedy)Team LSG

Orange Diesel V3 1st Prize Extract Elite Cup 4:20 2016🏆
                  Orange Diesel V3 1st prize Sativa hybrid Elite Cup 420 2016🏆
                  Super Orange Glue 2nd Prize Extract Elite Cup 4:20 2016🏆
                  KnightsBridge OG 2nd Prize Indica Elite Cup 4:20 2016🏆
                  DopeFiends Cup 2016 1st Prize Extract(Extracted by Smokey)🏆
                  Elite Cup 7/10 Barcelona 2016 1st Prize Hybrid Orange Diesel v3 & 2nd Prize Hybrid People's Choice(The Plug BCN)🏆
                  Super Orange Glue 1st Prize non solvent Spannabis 2017 🏆
                  KnightsBridge OG 1st Prize Solvent & highest thc 81% Spannabis 2017🏆
                  KnightsBridge OG 1st Prize Indica breeders IC420 2017🏆
                  Orange Diesel Version 3 aka Odv3 3rd Prize sativa Hightimes cannabis cup 2017🏆
                  Orange Diesel V4 extracted by Smokey 3rd Prize Spannabis 2018🏆

Lady Sativa Genetics UK

Comment

Originally posted by J_hoover View Post
                    Going to Barcelona during Coronnabis that got cancelled and me and wife almost got stuck in bcn i realised how much of a shit city this place is for stoners!

I doubt I will be going back to bcn ever again and will be in Amsterdam during the next 420 event
                    you can't really judge the place by how it is now bro. gov has forced the complete shut down, its the same in Amsterdam. you can get take away weed though in Ams.

Comment

Hey guys, I want to wish everybody a happy, healthy and stony 420!

It will be the first time in almost 10 years, that I´m not going to celebrate 420 with the IC friends... I really hope, things get back close to normal this year and we can have our gathering later this year!

Why not posting up your 420 smoke for today?! I´ll make a start with GG#4

Peace
                      Ace
                      14 strains connoisseur grow (done)
                      Domina Star, Kali Mist, Zamaldelica, White Fire, Mob Boss, White Romulan, Sour Amnesia, Panama, Cherry Fuel, Kosher Kush, Double Strawberry Diesel, Tahoe OG, Holy Grail Kush, Skywalker OG
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=279563

20+ Strain Marathon (done)
                      Choco Kush, Connie Chung, SLH, NYCJ, WiFi, Jack O Nesia, SAGE, Kushberry, Sleestack Sk Hz, Sour AK, Sour Turbo D...
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299413

Chasing the Holy Grail (current)
                      Girl Scout Haze Cookies, The Truth, Strawberry OG, Goji OG, Mothers Milk, Solo's Stash x Biker, Strawberry Dogshit, Agent Cherry, Dank of England, Double White Cheese, Crocket's Haze, DSD, Sour Power x Pink Grapefruit, MKage, Dj' Gold and more
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336317

Comment

happy 420 bro! sad not to be with all of you

stay safe

Comment

I'm too late as always but happy 420 to all here and I can't believe I won't be seeing anyone of you this year. Barcelona has really become the best place in the world for a week in April over the last years and gutted it's not happening this year, and also no judging what a nightmare I was hoping to go through all the great entries instead I'm stuck far away from home with only two strains to choose from for 420!
                          Stay safe everyone and toke up
                          CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Chevy cHaze View Post
                            I'm too late as always but happy 420 to all here and I can't believe I won't be seeing anyone of you this year. Barcelona has really become the best place in the world for a week in April over the last years and gutted it's not happening this year, and also no judging what a nightmare I was hoping to go through all the great entries instead I'm stuck far away from home with only two strains to choose from for 420!
                            Stay safe everyone and toke up
                            CC
                            man i hope you can get back home soon, not the best time to be abroad lmao. glad to hear you have smoke, even if it's not the judge pack hehe. got a nice selection to keep me going for now.

Comment

Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
                              man i hope you can get back home soon, not the best time to be abroad lmao. glad to hear you have smoke, even if it's not the judge pack hehe. got a nice selection to keep me going for now.

Hehehe yes it's a shame and also we have become weed snobs over the years hahaha.
                              My last grow has just finished without me even being in the country...Acapulco Gold, Bubblegum, Blueberry, Sour Blueberry...are all now hanging and drying. Good to have trusted friends :-)
                              And lots of flavours to come home to soon hopefully !!!

Stay safe all,
                              CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Chevy cHaze View Post
                                Hehehe yes it's a shame and also we have become weed snobs over the years hahaha.
                                My last grow has just finished without me even being in the country...Acapulco Gold, Bubblegum, Blueberry, Sour Blueberry...are all now hanging and drying. Good to have trusted friends :-)
                                And lots of flavours to come home to soon hopefully !!!

Stay safe all,
                                CC
                                you can have your own cup when you get back, hehe. is the AG a selected cut? how is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X