X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IC420CUP 2020 POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Hi everyone,

as said in the other thread, the cup is being postponed due to coronavirus.

It's too early to say wether we'll do it later this year or not, and when.

It's up for discussion.

In the mean time, be safe and hope you all have enough stash to make this quarantine time a little smoother.

sk

It's a damn crying shame to stuff like this happening.
    Compound interest is the 8th wonder of the world, those who understand it receive it and those who do not pay it.
    -Albert Einstein

Live below your means - boggleheads.org

Think before you speak or suffer for your words
    -Anthrax

Getting old sucks, but if you're lucky it will happen to you
    -my Dad

Comment

Very sensible and hope you too keep safe and Well , Sour Kush,,s2

Comment

Had people already sent in submissions? Do those entries just go back to sender or do they find their way into a curing bin for later use?

Just curious
        Tell the people you love that you love them.

Comment

maybe just one guy already did, i have to check, but he will get it back when he wants unless it's postponed to a date not so distant then i will include it in the cup

Originally posted by bsgospel View Post
          Had people already sent in submissions? Do those entries just go back to sender or do they find their way into a curing bin for later use?

Just curious

Comment

Very tough decision to make - but the right one for now -
            'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

Sucks. I was booked up and everything.
              Good job I didn't book spannabis too.

Hope it's only postponed.
              Fingers crossed world.
              sigpic
              Double OG.

Comment

i stickied this SK m8, hard call to make, but better safe then sorry comes to mind.

for sure shits gonna get worse before it gets better. not the time to be running the ic 420 cup. its been years since we had to cancel it, sad really.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Shame but defo needed to postponed as at Spannabis( show was cancelled but lots of people were in town and clubs holding special events)we were ordered to stay inside by police on the last 2 days there .

We should make it 6 months later and im sure it will be cleaned up by then and if not we got plenty of time to see how the Corona virus continues and rearrange again if needed.

Plus it gives us extra time to get some entrys ready.

Peace
                  Last edited by ojd; 03-17-2020, 10:41.
                  sigpic

Comment

Crazy, sad times. Be safe all, be a ship and let the wave roll underneath you.
                    Hope we don't lose too many elderly folks or folks in general!

CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

Sad, but very sensible. Good call SK!

After witnessing Barcelona and the cancelation of Spannabis, I am glad that the decision to hold the 4/20 this year has been reconsidered.

B

Comment

it was the right decision

stay safe mates!

Comment

Tough but good call, better like this and with time for everyone to change their plans. Spannabis was a surreal experience already, and we will wait patiently for further info.

Stay safe yall
                          Free your mind and your STASH will follow...

Comment

would be nice if we could do it in summer, but i have to say, they are already cancelling concerts and festivals for June now here.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
                              would be nice if we could do it in summer, but i have to say, they are already cancelling concerts and festivals for June now here.
                              Same here Gauis,,,
                              Edinburgh Festival postponed and that’s July iirc,,Glastonbury, All Points East,,
                              Due to see Diana Ross in June so expect that to be called off also,,,
                              Hope your all well and healthy over there,,s2

Comment

Working...
                              X